Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

on my way from chernogorsk XD heading through the woods D:

this may take an hour... I didnt want to cut through that other city just incase

ok someone was on the road as me, i ran then heard an explosion.... bandit?

I still wont trust a guy I bump into on a road that when I see him he hides in a tree line XD im trying to find food as I make my way across the map

Feck I just fell and broke my leg! son of a bitch!

I hope it is save right now. I will come from West and run on the train tracks with a hatchet in hand, so please don't shoot me.

I need to find my corpse I respawned due to a broken leg and the fact I was in a forrest

I'm at the fort with 3 other guys and there are 2-3 people inside now. Guessing friendly.

Some dude was getting chased by zombies, wanted to help and he ran off D:

I almost made it I was atleast 2 villages away till I broke my leg D: im half way to my corpse atleast

good stuff, I cant even work my flash light but feck its dark D:

good stuff, I cant even work my flash light but feck its dark D:

We have flares and the bus has it's lights on.

This is a pretty great idea, I wish every server had a player run 'town' or two.

Fort Haven Rules:

1) Run down the train tracks to the fort or you may be shot.

2) If anyone fires upon another player, the first person who shot will be killed.

3) Be friendly in the fort and only take what you need.

4) If you would like to guard the fort put "[Haven]" before your name in case you die and other guards can be alerted.

5) The bus is only there for storage and for light at night, do not repair the tires or you may be shot.

6) Do not get in the towers around the fort or you will be killed.

7) If you run to the fort with a sniper, pull out your pistol (Not needed but a courtesy.)

8) Use pistols to kill zombies around the fort.

9) Anyone taking down fortifications will be shot.

10) Don't place any more fortifications but tents that don't block movement are fine.

11) Don't steal from others bags or even look in them, you will be shot. (Don't crouch near their backs looking at them also.)

12) If you take from the tents please leave something in return.

13) If tents have an abundance of one material don't place more into the tent.

Add me or Steins on Skype. Hordeslicer (mine) Pezkooter (Steins)

If you would like to donate a Teamspeak or a Vent server contact us.

im still out in the forrests, thank feck zombies cant see in the dark finally got water but I need food

This fort was constructed in under 2 hours and hold many many MANY sandbags and other items. The creators of this "social experiment" are hackers. Yesterday they were found scripting in items via ammoboxes on UK 7, today they are doing the same thing. Referring to this thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40627-uk-7-hackers-hacked-items-online-as-im-typing-this-2130gmt/

do you guys use another TS server? the one we used when we started are Cinda empty...

This fort was constructed in under 2 hours and hold many many MANY sandbags and other items. The creators of this "social experiment" are hackers. Yesterday they were found scripting in items via ammoboxes on UK 7, today they are doing the same thing. Referring to this thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...g-this-2130gmt/

Do you have any proof? I was there and we killed a clan then the whole place was leveled.

Fort Haven Rules:

1) Run down the train tracks to the fort or you may be shot.

2) If anyone fires upon another player, the first person who shot will be killed.

3) Be friendly in the fort and only take what you need.

4) If you would like to guard the fort put "[Haven]" before your name in case you die and other guards can be alerted.

5) The bus is only there for storage and for light at night, do not repair the tires or you may be shot.

6) Do not get in the towers around the fort or you will be killed.

7) If you run to the fort with a sniper, pull out your pistol (Not needed but a courtesy.)

8) Use pistols to kill zombies around the fort.

9) Anyone taking down fortifications will be shot.

10) Don't place any more fortifications but tents that don't block movement are fine.

11) Don't steal from others bags or even look in them, you will be shot. (Don't crouch near their backs looking at them also.)

12) If you take from the tents please leave something in return.

13) If tents have an abundance of one material don't place more into the tent.

Add me or Steins on Skype. Hordeslicer (mine) Pezkooter (Steins)

If you would like to donate a Teamspeak or a Vent server contact us.