Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

It was bound to happen, griefers using server hoping and ghosting to kill everyone. Just let things rest for an hour or so and restart. Tally ho chaps (I think that's encouraging in British...?)

Yee Haw! (thats what you yanks say right?)

Okay im logging on now to see if anything can be salvaged.

Edited by Badhaggis
  • Like 1

Alrighty, after reading through five more pages of replies. I'm back. Hopefully I can regain some civility at Fort Friendly. Also - a bus? In Cherno? You really think that Fort Friendly would have a bus? If it did have a bus, consider everyone inside an enemy. Probably bandits rolling up and filling their vehicle with stuff.

Hordeslicer, my clan had a base there. It's great, it's just that the number of zombies spawning within the walls becomes an issue when a firefight breaks out, as the defenders get hit from behind by zombies.

Edited by Steins

Alrighty, after reading through five more pages of replies. I'm back. Hopefully I can regain some civility at Fort Friendly. Also - a bus? In Cherno? You really think that Fort Friendly would have a bus? If it did have a bus, consider everyone inside an enemy. Probably bandits rolling up and filling their vehicle with stuff.

Hordeslicer, my clan had a base there. It's great, it's just that the number of zombies spawning within the walls becomes an issue when a firefight breaks out, as the defenders get hit from behind by zombies.

I see. I'm going to get on and grab some of my gear then provide overwatch at Fort Friendly.

i am at prigorodki making my way to the fort, should i just lower my weapon when i approach to indicate that i am friendly?

Im in the fort but im bleeding out from a fall, when someone is in the fort with some bandages can you say so here, and ill rejoin.

i am at prigorodki making my way to the fort, should i just lower my weapon when i approach to indicate that i am friendly?

You can lower your weapon?

I'm outside the fort only have an axe, several dead people on the walkway though, kinda worried.

Why not fortify the barn outside Electro at 097,133? It eliminates most sniper issues due to having a roof, it's near a major city, quite defensible, and you can pitch tents inside it.

or in Cherno the barn at 070,122.

Edited by Survivor-Kyle

I thought tents were programmed so that they can't be placed inside buildings? If they're able to be pitched inside buildings then I've got a perfect new place..

One or two could possibly spawn inside, yes. But they will walk and it's just one or two of them. It's not a super high zombie spawn site.

I'm outside the fort only have an axe, several dead people on the walkway though, kinda worried.

I killed 1 person on the walk way after he killed someone with a PDW. I got a bandit kill from him.

Some asshole with an enfield decided to shoot me even though I was unarmed on the coast. He is heading towards Cherno and he is NOT friendly.

I'm heading to cherno also. I'll see you there. :)

I've got an enfield too, so please don't shoot first :P

Edited by Steins

Some asshole with an enfield decided to shoot me even though I was unarmed on the coast. He is heading towards Cherno and he is NOT friendly.

Can you describe any other features he had? I don't want to murder everyone in Cherno that has an Enfield.

You shot 2 of us yesterday in the fort. Stop talking about others who are not friendly oO....

exactly where is the fort. at the east side of cherno near the large yellow construction crane, but i dont know where the fort is, i hear shooting in cherno though

You shot 2 of us yesterday in the fort. Stop talking about others who are not friendly oO....

I didn't shoot anyone yesterday, I wasn't even armed.

Can you describe any other features he had? I don't want to murder everyone in Cherno that has an Enfield.

He was carrying a makarov, and he was in civilian clothings.

He was carrying a makarov, and he was in civilian clothings.

I meant like male or female and facial features.