fearz0r

Last night I killed a man.

Well if you want to team up some time in the future, PM me.. we'd gladly team with a fellow survivor :)

Definitely! :thumbsup: I'm, pretty new, and not too good, though...

• Like 1

Definitely! :thumbsup: I'm, pretty new, and not too good, though...

Cool! PM me the times you mainly play and we can sort something out. Btw, its not about being 'good', its about being 'careful' ;)

10/10 would read again.

haha, thanks man - I appreciate the kind words!

For all the people saying Dayz sucks...this is way Dayz is played.

Edited by Cryptex
  • Like 1

I killed a man, and i liked it...the taste of there baaaaaked beaaaaans. I killed a man, and i liked it...i hope his buddies dont mind it...

lol...song reference if anyone knows what song your just that much cooler.

Suas? He actually parodied another song to make his, but that's the only version I can think you could possibly be referencing.

Edited by Askar

Great story! I know it's hard when you're in the dark and the heat of the moment, but I would have called to him, "Survivor with flashlight. Don't move! Lay down. Look at the wall. Count to 100. If you move you will die." Then take off.

I did that with one guy one day. I had just left a barn, only had a double barreled shotgun, and another guy came in the barn after I left and crossed the street. I asked if he could hear me, made him salute, told him not to move, and do NOT follow me, and if he does I'll shoot. I felt good about that, I could have easily shot him. I wish folks would had given me that same chance a time or two. But I've said before, if that's the kind of game you want, play it that way, others may or may not, but the game is what YOU make it. You can only control yourself.

I hope we cross paths someday... and mutually distrust each other and cautiously back away. Those are my FAVORITE interactions in this game.

So....Before 20 Minutes I was a normal men like evrybody

Chatting with peapole on a DayZ server

But then...

I went to a Pup

I went upstairs and saw some supplise

Then I spot Harvey.

He was a Survivor like me

But I shoot him.....I shoot a Full Markarov Mag after him.

He wasnt dead. I stand up and shoot him in the head... He didnt got a Waepon....He was friendly....I was friendly too...

Now I dont know what I should feel

Man I love this Game

I had something like that happen once. I was at the airfield and encountered a bandit. He didn't shoot, but suddenly a new spawn came running down the road and I tried to save him the horde he'd attracted. Suddenly I saw something fly past my face from the direction of the bandit. I lit him.

I realize now that he was only covering me. But I killed him. I felt soooooo guilty for a long time, but the guilt went away. I've actually never killed anyone else beside him, and I don't plan on doing that unless they shoot at first. Its nice to see someone who takes the game as seriously as I do. I'd love to play together sometime.

• Like 1

Also, I'm fully kitted out (m4, FAL, NV goggles, GPS, blood bags... you name it) and have survived over a month according to the ingame timer. I still wanna play together sometime, so yeah, tell me if that's alright.

• Like 1

This story had its time...post in the DayZ Stories thread if you want people to see a small story of yours.

Don't ressurect topics this old.