deadzen

Staing alive. But how "old" are you?

Everytime I manage to stay alive longer than a week the game decides that I've been alive to long and kills me with a glitch or a visit to the debug forrest :D

• Like 1

My Character got 9 days now, my equipment 17 days. Could retrieve it through the help of my friends.

Funny how the Lee is a popular low-spec primary despite its large footprint (sound). Doesn't seem to aggro as much as it used to; the Winchester used to be a better bet (quieter) but v.little ammo around (1.7.2.3); also finding loads of shotgun ammo...

EDIT: sorry Day3 of Life #'lots'; what keeps this game going for me is the relative ease with which you can restart; so you may get sniped, say a few f*cks, but half an hour later you have a Lee, beans, drinks and you're off again.

Edited by dayzrab

I was on day 35 yesterday. Playing it smart, but not exactly running away from risks. Had 26 player kills, about half of them short/medium range.

Then I crawled under a tree, and the tree killed me. The trees in this game are alive, I tell you :D

Died 2 Days ago with my 17 Days old Charakter against an Hacker that spawned, after i killed him 2 times in a Row ,again behind me ( immortal ).

He killed after that 3 from my 5 Teammates before he get banned from the Server.

I'm on day 74 and no I don't just sit in the woods I've stayed alive by luck and always watching for a while before I run in to a city and not firing on everyone I see and I hardly drive my truck anymore its made me extremely paranoid and almost unable to trust anyone in game. I'm sure there are much higher day survivors but thought that id put my 2 cents in

Edited by superkush

Oh god a resurrected thread

My longest surviving character is over 100 days now

• Like 1

At the moment I am at Day 54 but my record is 60 something. How I survive: Raid small towns, avoid popular areas, live in the forest, only head out to towns for extra equipment, guns and ammo.

My longest survival was 28 dayz, then i was killed by a combat logger who server hopped to get on another server and walk into the building i was in, Lucky i had backup to waste him after he got me. Next life after that i got my weapons and stuff back from my friends then the server was nuked by a scripter/cheater. needless to say i stopped playing for a few days after that :ph34r:

Before the hacker carnage i had a character for over 40 days. But since the hackers hit town with a vengence i just hang around Cherno/Elektro with my trusty hatchet - now i'm lucky to last a play session.

Heaps more fun than hiding in the forest eating steaks!

My longest life was 3 days, before a sniper at Stary got me.

Oh wow, my longest living character got sniped at stary too. 0:

40 days. I think the counter glitched, or I've played a lot more than I thought I had.

I am 81 Dayz old. I haven't been playing all that time, so its probably around 50-60 dayz. All I do is hunt for people's camps and take their good guns, but not all of them. This way, they keep re-stocking their tents and think that the gun just glitched and dissapeared. So easy to stay alive, just cruising in my URAL =)

Lee-Enfield is a one shot kill even at 500m. Its <3

Its my weapon of choice when respawning.

Lee enfield has VERY high damage.

It is a very dangerous weapon because you can find ammo for it everywhere and the damage is above 12.000 points (makarov 2.000 or something and military weapons are some of them 8.000 points)

The Lee Endfield is highly underrated. It's not some crappy BB gun. It's a powerful battle rifle similar to the M-14 (which we all know as the DMR sniper version). The only problem is that it doesn't have long range optics and it's slow to reload, making it the worst of both worlds in game. But if you do hit someone they ain't gettin' up any time soon.

Iv been alive for 30 days on my best, but probably only about 10+ hours of gameplay. Today i just died with a 5 day old character but atleast 30+ hours of gameplay. My point is that how manny days you have survived does not count shit, its the amount of time you have been playing in hours. I could join a server, play 1 hour and then be boasting that i have been alive for 25 days, but you only played it for 1 hour...