Bobosaur

What was your dumbest death?

The most annoying death I had was in green mountains. I climb up the radio tower and go outside. A zombie is waiting for me and I freak out and he breaks my leg. Earlier I picked up some makarov ammo in my backback and without realising it I dropped my morphine... both of them. So I crawl out past the zombies all the way to the closest village to get morphine. Realise I have nothing to drink either since my bottle got dropped aswell. Find a bottle and start crawling to a pond I passed on my way to the village. This has taken me probably an hour and a half. I die of dehydration less then 50m away from the pond............

Great topic. Lovely to read how people troll themselves.

This thread is full of déjà-vu.

Yeah... this close-standing buttons "Options" and "Respawn". Was on the north airfield. load up with high-tier equipment. Was very sad ))

1. Find a chicken. 20 meters away from the chicken and the chicken decides that its not a chicken, but a zombie.

2. Press v over BarbEd wires, die because barb wires slit my throat

3. Getting killed by people I help/team with. they keep running and shooting everything, basically zombie and bandit magnets.

There was another time I was low on blood and constantly passing out.

So I made the mistake of climbing down a 20 story tall ladder in Cherno...

Long story short I passed out mid ladder and fell to my death.

Recently some pretty awesome craptasticness happen to me.

I find a nice looking spot in the woods stones that stood up and I go to look over the edge but not enough room for me to fall so It should have been safe, some how I hear a sliding sound, I twist my ankle and die from standing to close to the edge but I am still in that same spot... awesome!

Full health, full everything, instant death.

See a red car in Zelenogorsk that needs a new tire to work. Go inside the gas station and find said car tire. Run back on the road only to get run over by said car. Welp.

I found a grenade in a deer stand, not even a smoke grenade, a For Realsies exploding frag grenade. I look at it, at the handful of Zs stumbling in circles in the field below me, and I smile.

I take my time, I check the wind, this is gonna hit a Z right in the chest and blow him up and this is gonna rule. Swing my arm back and I throw, perfect motion, it was poetry.

Weird, I figured you could see the grenade flying, you can see smokes, and bottles. I lean forward and look at the zombies, waiting for the blast.

The grenade had hit the very lip of the roof and bounced down into the stand.

With me.

Some one in cherno was taking pot shots at me(keep in mind I was prone with 5 or zeds pretty close) Started to look around to find this A-hole & my mouse hit the keyboard firing my gun.

I was an early lunch for the walkers.

I logged in, made a step forward, died.

Turns out when I logged in there was somewhere right behind me and he promptly shot me in the back.

Dumbest death ever.

I logged in' date=' made a step forward, died.

Turns out when I logged in there was somewhere right behind me and he promptly shot me in the back.

Dumbest death ever.

[/quote']

Thats more of bad luck then just dumb :V

how about this one....I accidently clicked restart on the menu, killing my character. It pissed me off

The first time I found a shotgun in a barn I was very happy and to try it went outside and shot one in the distance, suddenly someone started shooting right next me, so ran back in the bar, went prone and started typing "Don`t sh.." but could never finish it

Was with a random survivor in Cherno avoiding a crap load of zeds. When i peeked around the corner i stumbled upon another survivor. He saw me, hid himself and we both started a firefight.. totally forgetting about the zeds we just sneaked past.

Both him, me and my buddy were the main course that night...

Crouch+shift walking down the tower next to the control tower of the NW airfield, just going down some of those steep staircases without much worry.

Next thing I know, I'm teleported through the wall, and I find myself about 3 stories up in mid-air. A second later, I'm red paste on the ground.

Forget ladders, stairs are OP

My group needs to stay away from castles.

2 deaths trying to navigate the stairs last night. I loled. One player was apparently squished and another walked right off the stairway from 8 or so feet and died instantly.

New dumb death today for me. Drove my first car into tree. And it was walking speed middle of the forest. GAZ grey. Had wheels and fuel, but i didnt fix the hull. So it didnt need much to burn. :D Break my bones and went unconscious. Bleeding... 470 blood left. Died few mins later at devils castle by zombies.

My group needs to stay away from castles.

2 deaths trying to navigate the stairs last night. I loled. One player was apparently squished and another walked right off the stairway from 8 or so feet and died instantly.

Those god damn castles are a death trap!!! I don't think we should camp out in zub anymore.

I experianced a dumb death yesterday. I was gonna meet up with my friend, I was running for like 20 mins. But then my friend say hes lost. Appearently he thought he was on a completly different area.

Then 5 sec later he screams ohh "shit a bandit!!" and then fires...But I was the bandit.

Luckily my friend can't aim for shit, but his enfield alerted the zombies nearby and killed him instantly.

So now i had to wait 30 min for him to come to me. but atleast I got his loot. :)

Other dumb deaths has so far been mainly ladders but also breaking my leg when trying to run past my friend in a tight building.

Zombies killing me through walls is also kinda annoying.

Devil's castle...dangerous popular place.

- Spend 30 minutes scouting the surrounding for other survivors: check

- Headshot 2 zombies in the way with xbow' date=' silent kills for the win: check

- Clear loot out of the perimeter: check

- Get to top of the tower: check

- Check the surrounding from the tower's top: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....splosh!

I remapped my V key AWAY from my standing key after that, finally...

[/quote']

Dude... were you playing on FR3 by any chance? I went to devil's castle and there was a dead bandit at the bottom of the tower O_o he had a winchester. He was on the steps leading up to the tower entrance. You had an xbow... so not you, but that roof must be pretty dangerous.

Me and my friend were playing last night and had a pretty good time. We started fresh after dying and had found most basic tools, including tool box, trenching tool, tent, map, compass, knife and so on. We had the weapons we liked, a lot of food and felt pretty good. We had also been playing very carefully so we really felt we earned it.

"I'm tired, let's call it a night." said my friend so we started looking for a nice spot to pitch our tent. We were really tired IRL after a long session and there were only nine people on the server so we were relaxed and sure no one would find us so we eased up on our carefulness and started throwing flares to find a good spot for a tent (it was night AND raining so you saw fuck all...)

Finally we found our spot, pitched our tent and made a fireplace. Then we just sat down and took some screenshots and just messed around. BANG BANG. I was dead. Two minutes later my friend was dead. :)

NEVER let your guard down, haha!

Climb top of lighthouse, prone, move over. Lighthouse breaks my legs and makes me bleed. No morphine (was new at the time, dropped them for ammo because I didn't know what they were for).

Yes, a jolly red/white lighthouse broke my legs and left me as good as dead.

Vault onto a rock. Break myself from a 1 foot fall. GG. All other deaths are pretty much greed related.