Bobosaur

What was your dumbest death?

No food.

Tons of people die from short falls, is there some way to adjust the bone-break parameters?

I'd be happy making them only break from Zed or bullet wounds if it meant we didnt have to worry about falling a few inches to our deaths.

Dying to someone with an AA12 with HE rounds

My group of 5 dying all at once to an admin/hacker

Friend and I getting out of a chopper to pick someone up and having a bandit teleport on us and take our lives, gear and chopper.

They're all pretty much ranked the same to me, although I didn't get my gear back from the last one.

I've already posted once here, but I had another horrible death.

During a stream with a decent sized audience I ran into a building to get some croud control, it was one of those 2 door shacks, about 5x5 foot floor size. Zombies come through both doors, glitch themselves, close the doors, I scramble to shoot them but the scroll menu was open so I ended up switching to my m1911 with 2 in the chamber, I switch back to the shotgun, get knocked unconsious, and stare with dead eyes into my monitor for about 5 minutes before announcing via stream chat that I'm switching games for the night.

Yet for some reason I still love this mod..

My dumbest deads usually include either bugs or running into a zombie at night with bad equipment.

I also know a stupid death for a bandit that sniped 2 of my teammates in the quarry, not knowing that i was on overwatch across from him and even if we lost the two on the ground, i avenged them with a nicely aimed headshot. At least they didn't have any good equipment, while i was able to grab the bandits stuff afterwards :)

dumbest death for me, probs would of been my frist time playing the game, loaded in while it was dark, had no idea what to do even though im a experieced arma2 play since its launch, and of course tossed a flare picked it up and went running around crying my mommie until i got eaten by a horde of zombies lol

My most annoying death occurred at North Airfield about 3 weeks ago where after finding a machine gun and a 100 rounds of ammunition I closed a door on myself crushing my body against the wall and killing me outright.

:D

I had broken legs, crawled into the firestation at one of the cities (not sure which). I was already low on blood. I tried crawling up the stairs. This made me bleed more as my legs clipped with the door and reduced my blood further.

I crawl away after passing out plenty of times and staying alive by the little blood eating gives you. I get to a small building with a cabinet that opens. I open the cabinet hoping for morphine. I can't really move due to my legs being broken. The door of the cabinet clips me some how and I die from blood loss when it restarts my bleeding.

I'm not sure this counts as funny but it is dumb to die like that :D

Hmmm... which to choose from...

Well i was on top of the tower at the NW airfield, i tried to get my binoculars out, but pressed V instead and vaulted off the side of the tower, falling to my death.

i also got killed by a door in one of the buildings at the same airfield.

my most annoying death was probably being accidentally fragged by a friend in a barn after surviving for a LONG time.

Went prone at the top of the power station tower in elektro as two guys came sneaking into the power station, i ended up getting pushed off the tower and splatted in front of them bellow. They didn't help but prob broke out laughing ofc :(

I was on top of a two level building with a few zombies at the bottom of the only ladder. I was out of bullets so I decided to try jumping down to the first level. It was only a few feet so I figured I could make it without breaking anything, and then do the same to get to the ground. Nope. Instead of simply stepping off the edge and falling a few feet I take a flying leap about twenty feet out from the building, breaking my legs and landing in the middle of the zombies. They ate me while I tried to crawl away.

After spending about an hour carefully raiding Elektro, getting in several firefights, and being chased by a 27 zed mob, I noticed that there was a ladder that went up to the hospital in Elektro. I climbed up and surveyed the area, only to accidentally double-tap W and fall to my death.

My dumbest death ever occurred today:

I logged in and realized it was night. Hit escape and wanted to click on options to increase HDR... accidentally clicked on "Respawn" instead.

Hehe MadDog.... that happened to me twice. Both times sporting a full alice pack and some nice weapons too :( Luckily I value nothing in this game, since it can be gone in an instant.