rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

Mhm, the "Waiting for Host" Problem still there, when i use 94876 :(

Mhm, the "Waiting for Host" Problem still there, when i use 94876 :(

Do we have an "official" solution to that so far?

Anyone solved the "Waiting for Host" problem yet? I have the latest beta (just downloaded it), and it doesnt work at all...

Alpha testing is not an excuse for incompetence, don't post cliche responses.

Are you always this big of an entitled jerk off or do you keep it condensed to this one post?

Hey just confirming that Ghillie works and that I didn't lose my stuff at all!

Upgraded from 1.7.2 to 1.7.2.3

My 1st impression. Just logged in a server with 1.7.2.3. + 94876. Upgraded from 1.7.1.5. First of all, i didn't lose anything of my gear and respawend exactly where i left the game a week ago(i didn't really care if i had to restart from scratch). 2nd and most noticeable: The smoothness of the game is at an unprecedented level. I always had good fps in general, but i always had the random drops here and there. Now it felt unbelievably smooth and didn't have a single hiccup or drop. I cap my game at 60 and never moved from there, even zooming in or looking at vast area. For this i have to say WELL BLOODY DONE! I have to test more but it feels awesome already.

Edited by Fabrix
  • Like 3

Ok, played 1.7.2.3 for about an hour. Overall It felt good. Frame rates were good depending on server.

I used sixupdater as usual.

I got to play on one of the new 100 man servers and it ran great.

zed aggro seemed appropriate, and dealing with them felt more fluid.

I did get aggro'd a couple of times from some distance away, but it didn't feel 'unfair', just that I wasn't being careful enough.

Also, animal behavior seemed to be working better. I saw a goat, a cow, and a sheep, and they were all being quite active and walking around. The cow appeared to try to run away when I shot it.

I ran into some connectivity issues, mostly the 'no message received for x seconds', but one time I was 'kicked off game: battleye not responding'. I suspect that it was because every single server was filled to capacity.

Good patch, runs smooth even with 100 players!

Edited by Gravelsack

Got my char wiped by 2.2, but 2.3 seems to be working like a charm. Some Zeds were idling a bit inland from coast, and it seemed easier than usual to shake them off, running around buildings or just into the forrest. At the coast there was a cow running (yes, sprinting) around frantically :) Also I had some serious teleporting issues, and was from time to time unable to even get 10m to cover without teleporting back. I guess this is traffic, and not patch, -related though. Thanks for an awesome game!

on 94876 AND 1.7.2.3

just got teleported with no gear or anything to wilderness

abort, disconnect, reconnect and im teleported all the way to the ocean. I HAD ALL MY GEAR THIS TIME?!

Now my buddy who was logged in with me, sees a guy standing still with my gear. I tell him just kill me and loot me because im back at the ocean and my old body is somehow prob bugged. He killed me, looted me, and thats my story of wut

Do we have an "official" solution to that so far?

Just try another server for now.

It's either because the server is getting hammered, they haven't updated or are updating, or you didn't update the beta properly.

Make sure you've got Beta 94876 installed and that it is properly indicated at the bottom right of your menu when starting Combined Ops.

Also, here is a mirror for 94876, for anyone who needs it: http://madness.tmok....Build_94876.exe

Edited by Cyanyde

If I was competent at this, I would already be a multi-millionare driving around in a lambo doing my best to get herpies.

LMAO ........ you said it brother you said it

I have the latest beta patch and DayZ files. Keep getting stuck trying to joint a server. Reverting back to older beta patch to see if works.

I keep getting the 'Waiting for host' error as well or it will just take forever to load and not do anything.

When I tried looking at the servers in actual Arma II for DayZ they just have red X's next to them.

Can anyone help me, and everyone else having this issue out? I really want to get playing again :P

Anyone have a link i can download 94876?? instead of 94945..(Heard you het stuck on loading screen on that patch) i am trying to download the zip.file from http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ but nothing happens..

thx in advance

Thx Cyanyde didnt see your post there

Edited by Delta

Patched, played for an hour or so.

very smooth on a 70 player server and nothing strange to report.

Good job

Just try another server for now.

It's either because the server is getting hammered, they haven't updated or are updating, or you didn't update the beta properly.

Make sure you've got Beta 94876 installed and that it is properly indicated at the bottom right of your menu when starting Combined Ops.

Also, here is a mirror for 94876, for anyone who needs it: http://madness.tmok....Build_94876.exe

I get the feeling a lot of people d/l and install the beta, but then don't run the beta exe

• Like 1

Just moved from 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.2.3 (also updated Beta patch to 94876 from 94700).

My character from old version ported fine with gear etc incl broken leg.

Load time seemed a bit longer than previous but I had been playing on 1.7.5.1 servers with fewer players (only started playing a couple of days ago and this was the verision that I got from main DayZ site - even though 1.7.5.2 had been out)

Everything looks fine so far....will update later after some more gameplay.

41177 characters were affected by this and have been transferred.

Rocket, my character is still fine in 1.7.2 with 94700, I see all my gear. But when I upgrade to 1.7.2.3 with 94876 I'm in a different location and a newbie. Could you look a bit deeper to see why some of these characters still haven't been transferred?

pretty fucked up bug, was in prone position on a roof near the edge. I turned using the keyboard and it launched me off the side to my death, yet a again I die and lose everything to a bug.

bugs 27 - bandits - 2

Edited by raincloud