rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA! currently, we cant log into any servers and get stuck at the 'Wait for Host' screen! this happened shortly after the update. Please fix! :beans:

Downgrade manually from the front page of this thread and use the Beta update to start up ArmA. From there, use the in-game server browser to find a server.

Wow, can someone please help me? I haven't been able to play DayZ for days because each beta patch I get gives me different errors...

I tried going back to patch 94876, but I get the error 'You cannot play edit/this mission because it requires content that is deleted *dayz files*'

If I use the latest patches I either get stuck on 'Wait for Host' or I get 'BattlEye initialization failed'

I have no idea what to do, I have tried EVERY fix on this forum and Google, but nothing works and I just get errors!, other people can get it to work...

I have created many threads on this forum asking for help, some don't answered and others get answered but the fixes don't work :( This is really frustrating, I have been trying for at least three days now to get it to work...

Edited by Smittyjaja

Personally, I just love it how they changed the game and how zombies react to survivors. Now you basically can run BEHIND zombies, and they take their time to even react that you are currently running just 10-20 meters behind them!!! only then they turn to see what's there and THEN they attack! Took me some time to figure this out, but I really like it :)

And the other COOL thing, you don’t even need a two in/out doorway building to escape the horde… Now when I agro tons of them I ran to any enterable building, when I get in… and if the infected lost sight of me before I got into the building, they go to my kind of “last known position”, if I’m not there – they just walk away!!!! HORRAAAAYYYY ROCKET!!! You actually DID IT!

Now what’s left is to figure out how to efficiently kill other players, and to become the ULTIMATE survivor of all time! Kidding :)

Gents and ladies, take your time and study the game, the behavior of the infected, it’s all you need!

You are being sarcastic when you say you love this new zombie action yeah? :)

It totally sucks.

Hopefully its just a feature that will be applied to a few not the whole, combined with the old system it would be ok to have zeds react differently, some follow, some don't, some can hear, some can't etc (just nerf those bloody eagle eyes is all i ask and go back to "DayZ the intense stealth zombie" game rather than the "Dayz benny hill run around time" game.

The last time i played (cant get in atm "wait for host") everytime I got chased I found myself singing the benny hill theme tune, it fits perfectly to the game atm.

Just this >>>>

Edited by Turk

Getting kicked off our server which was working last night

Says "You were kicked of the game : BattleEye Client not responding?

Running

1.7.2.3 Dayz

94876 Arma Beta

I opened the web console on our server to see what errors was being created and saw this ? Is this normal?

y dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_FV510_D/

Updating base class BAF_FV510_D->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_FV510_W/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MTVR/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Metis/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1A1/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MLRS/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

6:24:38 Server error: Player without identity [My Name and Ident no.]

Did a server Restart and nothing changed? Is anyone else having this issue, is there anything I should do to fix this?

Thanks

LOL just update ur battleEye...

Done that and I still get stuck on the Loading screen with the bar fully loaded seems all ppl trying to join the server is having the same issue

94997 Works fine for me. Anyone tried 95054 yet?

I just fixed it and it works fine for me no problems at all.

I'm still getting the same deal. Waiting for host. Looks like the patch updated everything but I'm still hanging @ the loading screen.

• Like 2

I'm still getting the same deal. Waiting for host. Looks like the patch updated everything but I'm still hanging @ the loading screen.

Waiting for host could be server related, e.g server version.

Also some people said it was fixed after deleting the @DayZ modfolder and letting it reinstall, though IMO that's a coincidence.

• Like 2

Trying to update with six launcher then I got this:

Unhandled execption during update:

ChecksumError

Can I update it manually, what I'm doing wrong?

Trying to update with six launcher then I got this:

Unhandled execption during update:

ChecksumError

If you could create a ticket with the log files, we can probably solve it; http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

its saying i have a bad battleye player name...

Search the forums, answered in other threads. Edited by Sickboy

me and a 2 friends tried 95054 last night and my advice is to STAY AWAY! Arma 2 would load up and then when you tried to join a server, we got the message 'arma2 has stopped working' then crash to desktop. Even after rolling back, to a stable patch we still had the crashing. Needless to say it took us about 2-3 hours to fix it.

94997 Works fine for me. Anyone tried 95054 yet?

Yep. Haven't had any problems with it at all.

This game is ruined. i couldnt even make it 5min. I SHIT U NOT FIVE MINUTES! at one point, i manged 2 hours today, then twpo live together lasting 12.5 minutes! its not really this update in perticular. IT'S THE NO GUN AT START THING! I CANT SURVIVE AT ALL! Im going to try it out one more time and if it fucking happens again, well then this has benn a complete waste of my FUCKING TIME!!!!!

Are you that much of a noob? When I first started I died twice in the same day then my third time I lasted 3 F'in days. Sometimes you live for minutes and sometimes you live for days. Stop being such a butt hurt little girl about it.
  • Like 3

Yep. Haven't had any problems with it at all.

+1 No issues, connected right away. I think (like mentioned) the servers simply need to be back up to speed.

The server I play on suddenly has 95057 and I can't join it with 95054. Can't find 95057 anywhere.

You also need to MANUALLY download the client.dll file from battleye and that goes into your expansion/Battleye folder.

BETA Patch Download: ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip

Battle Download: http://www.battleye....61/BEClient.dll

EDIT: Copied these from earlier post. Links seem to not work Sorry

Edited by playZ

You also need to MANUALLY download the client.dll file from battleye and that goes into your expansion/Battleye folder.

BETA Patch Download: ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip

Battle Download: http://www.battleye....61/BEClient.dll

EDIT: Copied these from earlier post. Links seem to not work Sorry

No need for any of that if you use the latest SIX Launcher build.

You are being sarcastic when you say you love this new zombie action yeah? :)

It totally sucks.

Hopefully its just a feature that will be applied to a few not the whole, combined with the old system it would be ok to have zeds react differently, some follow, some don't, some can hear, some can't etc (just nerf those bloody eagle eyes is all i ask and go back to "DayZ the intense stealth zombie" game rather than the "Dayz benny hill run around time" game.

The last time i played (cant get in atm "wait for host") everytime I got chased I found myself singing the benny hill theme tune, it fits perfectly to the game atm.

Just this >>>>

If you really think that, you are the bottom 1% of the skilltree. Zombies are easily kiteable, but only if you don't run away from zombies as if you are missing your brain too. If you really think that the zombies should lose aggro if someone runs away in a straight line 5 metre away from themy you got ZERO clue about how it should be. ZERO. Your posted video just confirms what i just said. "omg omg omg zombies lets run in a straight line into open field, maybe they will stop seeing me" ??? THE FUCK. Please restrain yourself from posting in this forum or if you continue too, just don't give any advice how this game should be. <3