rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

The most annoying bug today is that sometimes the backpacks save items and sometimes don't. Lost two (!!) m107 the other day to this bug by having to boot the game to raise fps. How about adding a save gear option to the gear menu? Also, would like to see comeback for camo / ghillie suits.

Edited by RaZzi
  • Like 1

Please keep the feedback coming guys.

Absolutely love it!!

Where are the goddamn matches at?!?

ArmA X owner can now play again. Phew!

Hatchet still needs reloading. Maybe time to give it a proper sound soon.

Part-used mags are full next login (secretly like this tho).

Well documented frozed Zeds.

Replacement items (e.g. backpacks) dissapear if the scroll-wheel option is used to 'take' it.

Came across one server with the stutteryness, most, if not all, have 4-5 minute loading times. FPS is great and overall the game is feeling well-rounded now.

1.7.2.3 with beta patch 94876

Edited by Jules

I have been playing 1.7.2.3 with beta patch 94876 for around 20 hrs. I believe it is working well for the most part and think too it depends on the servers. The load time is around 2-5 minutes. I have not found any camo or ghillie suits so don't know about them.

Light use of the update plus hotfix.

Getting 50-60 fps usually, then massive drops after spending 10-15 mins in town.

Zombies behavior is much more unpredictable, but I find this adds to the game rather than take.

Appears to be some cleanup related desync issues causing some stuttering and long initial load in times (similar to previous patches). Will look into this for a hotfix.

Please keep the feedback coming guys.

Are the already-noted backpack item eating bugs related to the desync issues? Or is that just a separate issue? It is currently the biggest issue for me as I keep losing items. I'll miss you FAL.

Ghillie and camo suits seem to disapear ...

I lost my camo when loading after loading into a server. Server was patched as intended.

My friend lost his ghillie also randomly after logging into a server.

Something weird that happened yesterday, found a crowbar, picket it up by mistake with the middle mouse button, but I didn't drop my winchester. On the gear screen i could see the crowbar as my main primary weapon, but my character was still holding the winchester on his hand, clicked stuff around on the gear trying to get the crowbar in my char's hand but couldn't, then I dropped it and the winchester shows up again in gear as my primary weapon.

Edited by sebastian.w

Something weird that happened yesterday, found a crowbar, picket it up by mistake with the middle mouse button, but I didn't drop my winchester. On the gear screen i could see the crowbar as my main primary weapon, but my character was still holding the winchester on his hand, clicked stuff around on the gear trying to get the crowbar in my char's hand but couldn't, then I dropped the it and the winchester shows up again in gear as my primary weapon.

This happened to my friend as well. He picked up a crowbar and it showed up in his inventory over his lee enfield. Then he dropped the crowbar and still had his lee enfield.

• Like 1

I'm running DayZ v1.7.2.3 with the 94876 Arma 2 beta patch.

A couple of things ive noticed so far...

1. An infected was looking straight in my direction from maybe 30 - 40 meters away, I was prone & never aggroed it however there was one maybe 100 meters away that i did aggro, I got up and ran, This obviously aggroed the closer one too. On the plus side the infected are pretty easy too loose providing there are some buildings or some kind of obstacle too aid you.

2. Some servers state they are running DayZ v1.7.2.3 however when you join you get a message saying you have the wrong version of DayZ installed, It tells me im running v1.7.2.3 but the server is running v1.7.2!

3. Loading times, These are pretty damn long, However one in game all runs fine ... Ive found the less people on the server the quicker i join.

Good news is ... I haven't broken a bone in a while now. :D

Friend logged in at our camp in the forest yesterday on the peak of a mountain range ... game decided to drop him thru fell for a moment to his death could not loot his body for him as it did not appear on the ground.

Im just hanging on "wait for host" since last night no matter what server I try :( on both pc and laptop which usually both work fine.

Try updating everything in Dayzcommander.Then try running it thru Six Launcher and see if that works.Then try running thru the multiplayer inside of the A2 game itself.Its finicky and sometimes I have to use a different approach when I get the waiting for host error.

1. Set up your tent.

2. Put in items

3. Restart server

4. Items gone, tent stays

5. put in items

6. Restart server

7. Items not gone!

Edited by paniohitus

Any time my buddy logs out and logs back in, all his loot is gone except what you start with. We've tried multiple beta builds, multiple servers and a number of different things that we thought might fix it but nothing seems to work.

Also, if he drops his bandages on the ground, out of his newbie kit, and logs out/in....the item appears in his bag again. Any thoughts?

1. Set up your tent.

2. Put in items

3. Restart server

4. Items gone, tent stays

5. put in items

6. Restart server

7. Items not gone!

the tent situation is frustrating to be sure but its hard to tell if its a server wiping it or if you were just the victim of a looting ....

Any time my buddy logs out and logs back in, all his loot is gone except what you start with. We've tried multiple beta builds, multiple servers and a number of different things that we thought might fix it but nothing seems to work.

Also, if he drops his bandages on the ground, out of his newbie kit, and logs out/in....the item appears in his bag again. Any thoughts?

Latest ArmaII Beta?

the tent situation is frustrating to be sure but its hard to tell if its a server wiping it or if you were just the victim of a looting ....

Yes, we know, but we know for 100% sure it was a server-restart. This situation was on the LNC-server and restarted this morning (also announced on forum)

Edited by paniohitus

It happened on 94876 originally. We tried updating to 94997, looting, dc and reconnect. Same thing.

It looks like his char is not updated correctly some way..., maby its something in his account? Maby report this in the bugs-fora...

Edited by paniohitus

My assumption is that somehow his 'save' spot in the hive is bugged somehow. We did have the problems during the patch where the characters would be lost until death then reappear. Right now I'm debating buying another CD-KEY but that's another $20.00.

We seem to be having a LOT of sync issues with riders on vehicles. Originally thought it was one person in particular, but then it seemed to be with those of us on the 4 wheelers.

We have 3, 4 wheelers. At times, I would be a couple of gridsquares away, while my passenger, and the ppl on the two other ATVs would still see me sitting in front of them. Then my passenger would rubberband back to me. This was happening to multiple passengers on the other ATVs as well... so it wasnt limited to one persons connection.

My uneducated guess is that it is a sync issue with the hive.

Light use of the update plus hotfix.

Getting 50-60 fps usually, then massive drops after spending 10-15 mins in town.

Zombies behavior is much more unpredictable, but I find this adds to the game rather than take.

I've seen this as well. Spending any time in Berez moving around and what not ends up with some servers causing the game to go to a slide show. The only way to fix it on some servers is to shutdown your game and reboot it, but even then on some servers its still has the same issue.I also have a random AK74 magazine that upon loading (previously full) will only have 1/5 of the magazine left.

Everything is going pretty fine with me, though I've encountered one issue. On 2 different servers now I've had the occurence of having a zombie come out of nowhere, hit me, and when I want to aim correctly the zombie is gone, nowhere to be found. Zombie behavior has taken some getting used to but more realistic in my opinion, crouching was way to overpowered before this patch.

I noticed some graphic issue while moving the mouse in a quick motion, and some flashes of zombies appear and disappear.

I've noticed random deaths occurring for no reason. Usually when stood near trees, you end up dead on the floor with full blood. Guaranteed not just some sniper kill from far off. Also died from standing next to a tank trap.

SYncing with the hive is only when connecting and disconnecting right? I think the sync-issues are not bugs of connections to the hive, but connections with the player-and-server. Why it should sync with the hive when riding a car?

I've noticed random deaths occurring for no reason. Usually when stood near trees, you end up dead on the floor with full blood. Guaranteed not just some sniper kill from far off. Also died from standing next to a tank trap.

Been seeing same issues