rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

this is very confusing. Is it a new patch/hotfix the changelog is exactly the same as 1.7.2.2.

why dont you when theres a new patch give the server owners the patch first a day before release to public players then when released everyone cant just join a server that actually works ?

so can anyone confirm that both 1.7.2.3 and the latest beta patch are stable?

^this pls

• Like 3

encountered a problem 10min ago in 1.7.2.2

me and my buddy weren't able to give each other blood transfusions somehow. Option didn't appeared via mousewhell.

Can anyone confirm this in 1.7.2.3 or had anyone the same problem in 1.7.2.2 ?

when I try to update to the latest beta patch it goes through but it also tells me I have an incorrect Cd Key. Not sure why,

would love to, but need the latest beta patch, and BIS is not letting me download it, change the link please.

Seeding this now, but I'm going to wait for the servers to get updated before I try playing.

Looks great, I hope this one is a smooth hot-fix.. it'll be nice to see some people being grateful for a change. :)

Tried 1.7.2.3 @94876 on Arma X. Working great! Had trouble with "Loading" screen. Now is goone. Good work guys!

encountered a problem 10min ago in 1.7.2.2

me and my buddy weren't able to give each other blood transfusions somehow. Option didn't appeared via mousewhell.

Can anyone confirm this in 1.7.2.3 or had anyone the same problem in 1.7.2.2 ?

"Blood Transfusions"? So that's wjat ya call it these days?

so can anyone confirm that both 1.7.2.3 and the latest beta patch are stable?

It is YOUR job Blade Runner to confirm wether or not they are stable. If you are not willing to be a tester than stop wasting bandwith on the servers and the forums.

when I try to update to the latest beta patch it goes through but it also tells me I have an incorrect Cd Key. Not sure why,

When that happened to me it was because I'd reformatted and needed to load both Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA individually before loading CO and DayZ.

Does anyone know if its possible to roll back from patch 94945 to 94873? (or w/e it was)

I'm stuck on "Waiting for host" on every server I've tried so far.

• Like 1

Iam in a server and it appears stable. Running Great you can notice the frame increase. Even with a full server load time was fast as lightning. Character got wiped though. Its ok its only like the 100th time. Excited to test the new content in Cherno and Ele. Will post more later.

Make sure Steam is running as Administrator as well as the patch.

Thank you for the update, Rocket!

It seems working fine, but it's hard to find servers, with good ping and day atm.

On german servers you can see completely nothing...

With that ARMA 2 beta patch, I am getting 'Wrong CD Key' when I extract it...but it goes on to let me install anyway....Is it still safe for me to install it?

why dont you when theres a new patch give the server owners the patch first a day before release to public players then when released everyone cant just join a server that actually works ?

Then there would be servers sitting there with no-one on them for 24 hours and no-one would be able to play!