slasher (DayZ)

A sex system in the game?

oh pleasse turn it into another baby making thread, the last one was like 13 pages of hilarious posts.

hmm so no taking care of yourself?

dont be ridiculous, if you want to play online sex games, just google it

Now you've got it :) I'm making a wall of text.

Guyz, now wait a little bit and you'll see the next logical idea to emerge. Having children (kindergartens, schools and teachers, gosh, someone already suggested urinating and shitting system!!!)... Cmon guyz. It's too much. Such specific features are already there in your head. Be creative!

Find a fellow female character. Discuss it. Arrange an everyday meeting in the bushes near a campfire. Roll over her and pretend you've had it done. Tell each other you have had a wonderful night and you feel much better. Make screen or video, you'll blow YouTubes the hell out with thousands of views! "Hey! Horrorble survival zombie apocalypse in DayZ with no hope and ruthless bandits everywhere!? Watch this!!! Make love, not loot, dammit!"

Tell me why you need a meter and game mechanics for this? Have you ever heard of roleplay. This DayZ sandbox allows you to do every possible roleplay event you can imagine if you find the right people and enough patience to arange everything. And a tiny bit of imagination.

Need more crazy roleplay ideas without any single line of code in DayZ and without new game mechanics? Ok, I'll try just what comes first to my mind without preparations.

1) Open your own barbecue shop. Sell meat for water and vice versa. Have someone hunting for cows and supply you with meat.

2) Gather with friends at empty server round a campfire and tell scary stories. Arrange some actor-guy with zombie face character and a hatchet to jump out of bushes with screams at a most intense story part. Noone ever forgets this.

3) Call a flashmob, choose empty server and write a huge text on the ground "SOS" with campfires at night. Make screens. Win screenshot contest on DayZ forums. Your screen will be famous in DayZ universe and surely hit's official twitters.

4) Find a cool scoped rifle. Place soda cans on some height. Organize a tournament "Makarov\Crossbow sharpshooter". Entry fee is, I dunno, a magazine for makarov\bolt or meat. Contestants must hit a can with makarov from let's say 50 or 100 meters. 10 hits - winner takes prize of sniper rifle.

5) Make a geocaching website for DayZ. Simple forum. Make a screen of some unique landmark (bench on the hill, old tree with a plate, or just a bunch of interesting trees etc. ) Place some not very obvious screen in a topic. The one who finds the place, receives some prize. You just tell on which server and what time you will leave his prize. Or make some rating system for the forum, and people will come to compete. It's interesing.

I was creating roleplay events before DayZ in games and in RL and now try in DayZ. Don't waste breath on telling that I'm stupid and naive and each of my sugested event will be camped and will end when one griefer with a hatchet joins the party. If it happens, d'oh, whatever, one colorless griefer gained his lulz, just a delay. In real life every party can be ruined the same way, except for without a hatchet. Freaks are numerous around us in reallife, they care only for their narrow self-esteem. Best way to ignore them and continue your own way, your life.

And you, as an initiator of something positive like I described, can find ways and strength to arrange everything properly. It's a matter of social and organizating skill to find and gather adequate sane group of survivors (I have no problems with that right now). Acting like a wild berserk in terrifying situation, acting as a victim in the apocalyptic scenario, commitiing bloodbath for lulz on the shore… It's, well, sorry, it's childish and passive, it's just dull inertial thinking. The challenge in my idea is this: you're not plainly obediently survive as the game dictates you or developing "an authentic thinking on survival" as Rocket suggest… You bring life and unexpected events, stories and fun to the most dreadful god-forgotten place on this virtual Earth. You continue our life not for fight against the terror, but regardless of this terror. People tend to forget bad thing and always praise and remeber good times. It's been always like that, ingame or in RL doesn't matter.

P.s. Remember Dr.Wasteland, who came on demand to those who needed medical help? Another perfect example of "breaking out of the System". Think about it.

The funny thing is this is how people are brought together in real life, for the most part. Realism, bitch.

We need some photos like in Mafia 2 which you can collect and jerk of afterwards when you are hiding in the bushes with a sniper rifle waiting for your next human target...

I disagree. Normal people should be able to maintain their own libido without getting out of control. Only "special" people can't hold the urge.

the op post should've been something like put sex because you can

Edited by RoboSheriff

wut? lol,that's utterly nonsense

Some people enjoy sex with not only humans but objects as well like trees and cans. ^_^

Yeah some people should be able to fill their meter by poking a can, lmao.