GhostSe7en

[UPDATED] Ghost Response Team - Taking Applications

@Same as up ;)

@Edit

So it is closed now, will we be informed whether successful or not upon our applications ?

Edited by PixelatedBartek

i was interested until i read you have to be 18+. oh well. good luck guys

Same here... Oh well. Have fun anyway :thumbsup:

Edited by TheHeavySoldier

Sent in my app last night. Really looking forward to playing with you fellas.

Yea Zane here, Thanks for banning me, I had 3 1 I was using and 2 I headed out to give to Unicorn and the other person with Jekyll and Kuaro. For your information I had those NVG's before you guys sealed off the Advanced camp, and there were indeed 1 each in the beginner camp. Looky here I get a Truck and stay here and guard it till I die, and I get killed securing it till you guys got here and next thing you know I get banned for treason. If anyone was betrayed is was me. Thanks Ghost. I had a feeling you guys were going to do that.

Yea Zane here, Thanks for banning me, I had 3 1 I was using and 2 I headed out to give to Unicorn and the other person with Jekyll and Kuaro. For your information I had those NVG's before you guys sealed off the Advanced camp, and there were indeed 1 each in the beginner camp. Looky here I get a Truck and stay here and guard it till I die, and I get killed securing it till you guys got here and next thing you know I get banned for treason. If anyone was betrayed is was me. Thanks Ghost. I had a feeling you guys were going to do that.

Quite welcome,

The issue with this whole scenario is that it wasn't the gear I was displeased to hear about. It was the issue of you disrespecting other players more in so, my command structure. As Ghost Response continues to grow, we have to trim the fat of younger players who have no sense of respect. Being that it will just be our word against yours I won't stoop to child schematics and do a slander fest. If you choose to do it, so be it. I have been made aware of your attempt to slander our name, switch to different accounts and do the same thing, etc. I am touched that you are moved so deeply to act like a girlfriend I once broke up with when I was in highschool.

My opinion to you is to just drop it, and move on. No one in these forums will care about the situation that happened. You won't stop the large amount of applications coming in, and the players YOU normally played with commended the decision that was made because of your childish nature.

Good luck Zane, and Happy Hunting.

-Ghost

• Like 1

Hey Ghost I put in an App yesterday I was just wondering how long it usually takes to get a response?

Delta

Hey Delta,

We have actually put a hold on apps for a few days because of the huge influx of players. If you are patient as soon as we get everyone into squads and organized to my expectations I will open recruiting back up. If you do not wish to wait I understand.

Thanks Delta!

-Ghost

We have opened recruitment back up, now that we have filled all appropriate leadership positions. Feel free to drop your apps at will.

Everyone who has been patient I appreciate it, your applications are being looked at as we speak.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

-Ghost

Please be aware with a large influx like this applications could take some time to be reviewed; We have staff working around the clock to insure the wait isn't too long.

Good luck on applying.

- GRT Morgan.

Edited by DayZ Morgan

I hope there is no hard feelings on the age.

We've encountered some betrayal before within the clan as well as immaturity and lack of respect from members at -18.

We now use 18 as an age where people should know about the real life and how respect works.

Sorry.

• Like 1

I hope there is no hard feelings on the age.

We've encountered some betrayal before within the clan as well as immaturity and lack of respect from members at -18.

We now use 18 as an age where people should know about the real life and how respect works.

Sorry.

Correct,

We have a few members sub 18 who have done a great job for us, however most we have had to deal with is a lot of immaturity. Granted we like to have fun and joke around, however the issues we had to deal with were more extreme. Most people who have joined us, see and understand how hard it would be able to operate allowing the type of membership.

We welcome all who take the time to fill out applications and be involved.

Good luck everyone!

-Ghost

I have just applied and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

I have also just applied and i cant wait to have a couple of mates to survive with.

Application are coming fast; We are dealing with them as soon as we can.

[We've had a huge influx yet we are still recruiting]

wonder if my application was too long haha :P

It is one of things we look for actually, we put a lot of pressure on our members to grow and learn from themselves to be better players. It is refreshing to find people who are willing to take the time to return the effort.

Good luck Wolf!

-Ghost