GhostSe7en

[UPDATED] Ghost Response Team - Taking Applications

I was recently accepted in GRT. Looking forward to playing with all the new members who just got accepted!

Opps sorry. After submiting my own app here I realized you had a website to do that on. Posted there, sorry bout this one. lol

Edited by Mana

So I heard from a friend still in GRT that someone screwed around with my username and post on the forums after I left. Real mature guys. I didn't think that GRT was so immature.

Edited by Chaossound

I'm new to DayZ, but am definitely interested in applying to be a part of GRT. I will be submitting soon, and look forward to hearing from you, Ghost.

Well we are excited to see such anxious members working hard to get in.

It's a fun time and a great opportunity for everyone.

-Ghost

I just applied, I'm looking forward to playing with you all :) Oh and if I've missed anything just let me know and I'll fix it asap

Edited by Akear

Alright I applied on the website, now just waiting to hear a response. Cheers!

Just made a app. Sorry its sorta short.... I am on my phone at work and its acting ip. Will write tell more when get hoem lol

We do operations like heading to elektro and helping noobs while killing bandits.

Hook up with these guys if you are after great team play and want to survive the harsh lands of dayz, been rolling with GRT for while now totally enjoy it