Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Awdo

I'm Telson on here, and in game.

You will find me on the FR/EU1 or EU2 server mostly running around the woods.

Be nice to me, I always have some spare food hidden near me I can Share or cook up for you.

I'm everyones friend for a few cartriges or a clip of ammo.

Oh hai, Web Cole here, you may know me from PR or RPS or somewhere else ;)

I like to hang out on the EU located servers, I tend to move around a lot and stay low key.

If your nice to me, I'll be nice to you :P

Hello

I use the tag Zanlow in both the forums and the game.

You can find me mostly just wandering around in any of the NYC or US servers by myself or with any of my friends.

I will NOT shoot you on sight unless you have shot at me first, and I will be more then helpful if you need any supplies or information.

Oh herro!

Zrix here, like in all other games. Found this mod around 2 weeks ago I think, back when it was still just the NZ server. Been playing since, and have gotten plenty of other people hooked as well.

Loving it so far - looking forward to what this mod could become in the future.

Hi my name is LithiumFox.

I've been playing games since i was 4 years old (i'm currently 21), and I delve into programming, art, and design a little bit.

I can't really decide where i want to go in life, so I kinda just do a bit of everything. Sometimes that makes it so i can't really focus.

I enjoy zombies, and have been waiting for a decent zombie survival game similar to this for a LONG time.

In fact, i was going to make one myself while i was unemployed for the time being, but... someone beat me to it.

:D So i'll be here to complain about what i find annoying along the way, and hopefully be able to help contribute somehow! :D

HI all Chill Winston here,and ingame

try to play on OZ server,or US1/2

I am a friendly player,but u prolly wont see me to often if possible

Bandits WILL be shot on site however

SnR, AEF Admin who assisted in the setup in the Aus server.

b_350_20_FFAD41_38370F_000000_B13416.png

AEF members have fallen in love with all aspects of the mod, and have formed quite and interest in its workings and future devlopment. We hope to work closley with DayZDevs in continuing the multiplayer experience in Aus.

AEF Community website

Hello, peeps! My name is Ghost Complex on here and in-game.

I am a friendly player. You can usually find me surviving solo but I am always on the lookout for a friendly cooperative group. :)

• Like 1

Hello! I'm CHOAM ingame, friendly player, living in the woods, like the nomad style! Feel free to contact me ingame/PM for trading/party and explore together, got a lot of friends around sticked to this awesome mod!

EU and FR servers!

C/U!

Hi everyone, my name is Neccrid. I just picked up ARMA 2: CO Last night for this mod because it sounded exactly like what I wanted to play.

I had some initial trouble with the mod, possibly because I purchased off of steam but nothing that didn't take a quick fix. The biggest problems I had was connecting to a server and being stuck in limbo on an infinite load time. That happened about 20 times until around Midnight I got into a server and played for about an hour. I met up with two other survivors, we scavenged for a bit but eventually we were seperated after we were overrun.

All in all great fun, im doing my best to convince my steam buddies to play so I wont always be a lone wolf but im also open to grouping up with anyone. I just have to get used to the controls of everything a bit more. :D

I'm Dolittle in game. I like to explore and help people whenever possible. I usually avoid most players when alone so I don't have to shoot anybody. I've only ever shot first when verbally threatened. So, if you see me I'm friendly, just maybe not too chatty to someone waving a gun around.... lol

hi im michaels on the fourms and ingame i love to group and i am a friendly player i will shoot if attacked though...im a great marksman with sniper rifles and im not a bandit i will group with any friendly so if you see me dont shoot me we can work togather im new to dayz but i understand it (i used to play other zombie servers(ten time not as fun<==makes no sense))

I'm Rumiac both here and in game. As of right now I am NOT friendly in game. Having decided to take on the role of a bandit for the increased tension and willingness of wanting to play the bad guy. Every zombie thing needs raiders and I don't mind being one at least for now.

However I'm very friendly out of game at least. And I assure if I ever do shoot one of you guys it's not personal, in the same feel free to shoot me if you see me. I won't mind as I understand it's part of my role.

Hey im Brainchow i have fallen in love with this mod, ive been playing alot of the zombie mods on arma recently but this is by far the best. <3 rocket and the dev team u guys are great, i usually play on the NY servers or the us1 and 2 u can find me on eu 1 or 2 at night tho cuz i can never fucking see. oh yea and just to get this stright kids i am a girl theres nothing to weird about that now leave me alone =P.:heart:

Sgt.Snug from EU1 (EU2 if it's down).

I like to group up and fulfil a support role, be it carrying the torch, navigation, scavenging, thou more often then not I find myself alone, soon after I have all the best gear n items then usually I get clobbered to death by one lucky zombie who gets a 1 hit KO.

I'd like to think I'm a good shot, not big on killing other players but shoot me and you WILL go down, I usually offer a hand wherever possible as-long as your friendly.

I can see myself playing this for a while, depends how rapidly it adjusts and develops, few bugs, few issues that need a fix, mainly a method of fighting/escaping zombies without a weapon, addition of acre and a TS server or a few, more weapons with shared ammo types - 9mm, NATO etc... making power stations accept full jerry cans to power up the grid at night, zombie hordes wandering wilderness, more animals, and honestly more vehicles.

I am =VG= SemlerPDX, a Site and Server Admin from the clan VETERANS-GAMING.

I am friendly. I am also deadly. I did not buy Arma 2 yesterday, as my sig shows.

I roam with an iron sight AKM, and I don't miss. To the guy who shot my good friend =VG= Poffadder dead today, while he had you dead to rights telling you we are friendly and numerous, just know - that single round I sent downrange to your skull traveled over 378 meters while you hid in the grass like a yellow dog. Again, iron sights.

If you see a =VG=, know that we have snipers in the trees, and we protect our own. This is not our first tour; the wise will make friends and pass by, or they will be sent back to the coast in a pine box. We will no longer be so hesitant.

To all the friendly survivors out there, we will always offer food and medical aid, and Arma 2 gameplay training.

VETERANS-GAMING stands for cooperation and teamwork, populated only by mature, friendly players.

See you around!

semlerpdx.png

I'm Suule ingame.

I'm mostly friendly but lately I've been a bit nervous so I always point a gun at a person and ask them if they're friendly. Just a precaution.

I'm willing to guide, point to best looting places, share some meat I've cooked or help anyone wounded out, but I prefer to either roam free or with few of my buddies.

You can find me mostly at NY1, NY2, NY4, RU or FR servers.

Hello, I'm Napoleon. I usually play on EU servers or UO server.

I'm good at map reading so people always asking me guide them point to another point. (I'm like a walking GPS :P ) Me and my couple friend playing togather. İf you guys wanna join our survivor group just ask on teamchat or send a pm. I will give further info about us.

Hey there,

My name's Joel (gamers2000 in game) and I'm part of the DayZ Development Team. Rocket tells me that I'm in charge of the overall architecture, although in reality I'm more of a coding monkey, as well as the mathematician (inside joke right there!)

I mostly work on Hive and tech support.

• Like 1

Hey everyone

The name is Drumhobo, thats my online handle everywhere.

I'm always friendly as long as your pointing that gun elsewhere and not near me or my Team mates that way we ain't ever gonna have beef.

I play on the AUS server when it is up and sometimes on the US servers, come pull up a chair round my campfire one night, if you find it.

Hey I'm Delfer

If I meet you, there's a good chance I'll want to team up with you

I don't like to kill people, I like to be friendly and enjoy the teamwork with them

I'm always looking for friends :)

'ello there, Anthony here!

I'm a friendly chap from Serbia mainly based on the NY and EU servers. Besides Anthony I was also known as L/Cpl. Taylor [6th AB] earlier.

My main purpose in this game is helping, being the savior which I have been oddly called twice as "A savior, sent by the Gods themselves".

Cheers!