Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hello fellow survivors! I'm Joe, aka "Bones" in the game.. I'm friendly to all, but don't sneak up on me!

Hello guys & girls, I'm Tom aka Fool or FoolWhoCantCount (Mr T reference right there, oh snap!) in game.

Loving this mod, most immersed I've ever been in a game. I usually play on the US servers although I'm from the UK.

I know I shouldn't brag but I got NVG's AND a GPS :) come at me bro's ;)

Blackwater here, great mod, really freaking great. Ive got a small group of survivors i trust and play with regularly, we are friendly travelers but will not hesitate to defend the group.

• Like 1

Hey,

Jordan here - jordNZ in game.

Loving DayZ and looking forward to what future updates bring. I have been waiting a long time for a free roam, free will zombie apocalypse-style game and this has pretty much hit the nail on the head (would love a more modern, urban environment though, but you can't have it all, haha).

Hope to see you fellow survivors in-game sometime (OZ servers usually).

Cheers!

Hello!

MrWeed from Germany here, though many call me by my other nickname, Ivan. (In game name is MrWeed).

Im part of the ARPS ARMA crew, folks from the Rock Paper Shotgun community who play ARMA together on a regular basis and got hooked on DayZ recently. (Psst, check us out, we are super friendly!)

I am personally loving this mod so far and can not get enough of it, especially raiding towns at night and the tension between players that exists.

I have a couple of nice ideas for the mod's future which I will probably post in the suggestion thread some time and see if people like them, but until then:

Never trust a man who is pointing a gun at you!

Hey guys, names McGaw, I haven't quite gotten around to buying ArmA 2 yet but after finding this mod its become a necessity! I'll likely be playing on the OZ server (Australia I assume?) and just thought I'd drop a line and poke around on the forums a while until after I move, when I fly into the deep, dark world of DayZ, hope to see all you mind boggling murderers soon :)

P.S. Many thanks to the United Operations crew for providing such entertaining videos of the DayZ mod, much love <3.

Hello im Dr.Rockzo and i do Cocaine.

i also enjoy killing zombies and punching small cows and children in the face.:P

Sup sup,

names max in game MaximilliaN0 (oh by the way its not Maximillia-no its said maximillian-zero) , or Maximillian I can't remember

youcan find me on w/e server my friends are on I am from canada so you know I am a nice person :P

I like to stay in the woods and sometimes go into small towns through out the country side.

tons of bandages idk why but if you ever need any I can drop them off for you in a location I just don't trust humans anymore :(

• Like 1

Hi, my name is BTK, and I'm an DayZaholic. :D

Some of you may know me as sxp2high on the Bi Forums. I'm the admin of the FR server. Although I'm not French.

I am litoralis.nMd , in game name is litoralis.

Found this mod by accident searching for any other zombie mods for Arma2, and absolutely love the "anti-game" concept developed by the dev team.

Good day, I'm Evilbread.

Currently stalking you from the forest hills, too paranoid to get too close to any survivors from the fear of catching a bullet in the ass.

Hey, I'm Ghost Kage, I'm brand new to the mod but from what I've played/seen I love it so far. Hope to see you guys out in the wasteland![/align]

JiggyJ here

Huge zombie fan, love anything to do with the genre and this mod is my new gaming home.

See you all ingame.

Hi I'm Grey2ham.

I play with my friends Jonnerz (who hosts NYC) and Killarag. I get them killed by firing my Lee Enfield, while trying to save their lives. They shout at me.

Hi All,

Trents the name or you might see me on one of the Aus server as "TheKaing". My Lead role is Producer of the Dayz Mod and Dev Team member, im also responsible for alot of the environmental changes and additions to the Chernarus island. If anyone has any ideas on the enviro feel free to drop me a line.

Hi im Craig both here and ingame

You will see me on the EU1 or EU2 servers

harro!

I am Yongxi on here and in-game and I like long walks on the beach and stuff and also long walks in town to pick up crap off the ground.

I am normally on the OZ/NZ servers as i am from NZ.

Hey Guys,

I'm Winchester I enjoy long strolls on the beach and sharing a can of Franks and beans over long conversations about survival tactics.

If you see me introduce yourself.

Hi

I'm Estivador and you will see me on the NY2/3, sometimes US

If you see me introduce yourself too. I don't kill humans without reason ^^

I'm from Brazil, don't kill me for that hahahahaaah

Good day,

I'm Nuttex, I can usually be found in EU1/EU2.

As long as people reply back to the FoF request, I don't shoot them. You can consider me a friendly.

Sup :D

I'm Munchy the one and only (from BF2-pr), some of you may already know my M107 quite well I hear ;) but I look forward to see those I don't know sooner or later.

much love xx