Matty139

Introduce yourselves

What's up? My name is Dbl. I've been playing DayZ for a little over six months, but haven't really endeavored to be active on the forums until now.

Killing zombies, killing players, its what I do. My favorite weapon is the DMR, because when sniping it actually provides somewhat of a challenge when compared to the AS50. I generally run in a squad with 2-6 people, and my right hand man is Spazmatic.

Seeya in game!

Hi, my name is Steam.

This is my first meeting, I have been addicted to DayZ for quite a while now.

I cannot put the mouse down and close the screen, I have been working hard to spend more time on the forums and less time in the game.

Uhhmm... So many negative effects, My imaginary GF left me, and I have become addicted to cans of beans as well...

Hello everyone,

In game I play Eraser, Neurodancer, Ethertoxic, or Neuro[something].

I played ARMA but its been some years and I just now tried Arma2 and saw DAYZ. Its interesting, but so far I've not found anyone to run with, but it seems to have high potential, bugs, warts, and all.

I have little interest in PVP right now, because the game theme seems perfect for teamwork play and I want to try that.

I can be pinged at cshsteem on STEAM, here, or seantide@yahoo.com (mention DAYZ or ARMA2) and would be open to joining a group of mature players. I'm a journeyman professional (UNIX system administrator/programmer) so older adult players are also perfect.

Good luck out there everyone.

Hello my names is Ozes would love to find a group I just started and been just solo survivor my Skype is : gatfly76.

Greetings

My name is Stoned Orangutan, I am a cold, cynical and calculating person however I am fair. I won't shoot you if you are unarmed I will still relieve you of anything that I find useful and let you go.

I prefer to play the game alone. No teammates.

I prefer to kill players but if a zombie becomes a problem then I'll kill it.

Don't get in my way or point a weapon at me and we will get along just fine.

Greetings!

I'm n00bl0r14n (also ign) I'm an electronic assembler, car mechanic and studying for heavy logistics (dunno the english name for it but it allows me to drive a 25,25m long, 60tons and 4,2m high truck combination and got the proper education to drive almost every goods type). I like playing different games like mmo fps/rpg and DayZ is one of my favorites,

In DayZ I like to survive and help other, but goto be carful who I team up with because this is the survival of the fittest. I'm friendly but if I see a bandit I take no chance I attack if possible.

EDIT: P.S. Where did my profile pic come from? D.S.

Edited by n00bl0r14n

hi, i'm sonic.

RL: Michael or Dave

I love to travel by bike, anayway broke my legs because of that several times :D

I'm friendly, trying to kill only Bandits - and of course zombies from time to time. Favourite common Weapon when crosshair enabled: Crossbow else AK Cobra, Winchester, M1911

Most Unique Weapons i had till now: FN FAL (very loud), M4A1 CCO SD - love it, especially at night - but ammo hard to find (and i had this pieace only once :( )

Weapons i hate/never pick up: Makarov, DB-Shotgun, Lee Ensfield, most of the sniper-rifles, subs, fn fal, akm,... every weapon too loud.

Hi, I'm Derper.

I do nothing productive except mess around on the forums and watch zombies explode randomly.

Also, Templars > Assassins.

Hey,

My name is Jake or TheRang3r and I absolutely love DayZ. Pretty soon I am starting videos on it.

I am a very paranoid person when it comes to DayZ but I can be a good person if I learn to trust you :D

Hello. I am Seth or Roger Mexico, have been playing DayZ for about a month, and am totally addicted.

I play a Hero, and am usually carrying mostly medical supplies. I will help anybody, but if you murder me once I would never try to help you again. I try to avoid combat when possible.

Playing on one server for the most part, and have already found a great bunch of folks to survive with.

Hi Gents, name's XP

I usualy go spy and watch people creepily when I first spawn in a server :rolleyes:

Then I start militas, go on medical evacs, meet with my friends, then screw around with better players than me ^_^

Hi my names Giiwedin - ingame name's usually - Excision - Giiwedin - one of the best combat pilot's you will ever see, am an excellent shot with a sniper but mainly focus on suppresent fire on enemys, i also LOVE getting triple kill murders all the time, oh did i mention i love being a BANDIT! :)

Hello!

My name is John, and I'm trying to become a hero currently---I only have 500 humanity left. I occasionally hunt bandits, mostly on private hive servers, where I don't care about my humanity.

My favorite weapons are the AKM, Sa58V, L85 HOLO, Winchester and Lee Enfield. I also like the CZ550.

The best gear I've ever had was probably an Mk12 (STANAG sniper rifle on DayZero), night vision and the like. I've had an M40A3 as well, but didn't get to use it.

Name: Fun With Flares

Weapon of choice: Winchester, Revolver

KOS Y/N: N

Quote: "Let's make some fires, people!"

Preferred method of death: Flare-induced hording

Finally gave in and got AO just to play DayZ. tired of the wanna be arma 2 zombie mods. so just began playing today and plan on striving for hero.

Join our Dayz Taviana(.com) Server IP: 198.105.220.164 port 3000 use reference name 'BearsEatPuddin'

Reference name is used for free gear- "We Will Not Give You Extreme Gear Only Starter Gear- E.G Winchesters, M9's, Ammo, Ect"

I've been playing DayZ for about 6 months now. It is sucking up so much of my time. I feel like i know chernarus better than where I live. I consider myself a counter-bandit, but i am pretty anti-social and have been shot in the back too often to give any sucker an even break. I tend not to bother with really high-end kit as it seem to attract bad luck, but having said that I am currently sporting an AS-50, M4SD and refueling my littlebird... feel free to shoot me in the face.

Ginger Joe, and I will be friendly, just don't take advantage of that or you might wind up deader than a door nail.....except if you have an axe, then I'll die a horrible death... lol

Howdy.

I'm HappyMushroom, Mushy in-game.

At the time of writing this, I have 60k+ humanity, I love the hero life.

I cannot wait for standalone!

Hi I'm HMSDamocles (Mike irl)

In game name is HMSDamocles... and I'm a scavenger.

Work in retail but I'm a qualified security operator. So play mainly in the mornings on low pop Uk servers. Damn I need a better cpu.

Hey, I'm Ryan and I've only been playing Dayz for awile :P I can only play it at my friends because my laptop can't handle Arma :(

Ingame I'm Shadow. I hope to see you guys when I'm on :D I only play on weekends.

Hey guys,

Im Jonathan, From New Zealand. Been into simulators and MilSim all my life. And zombies just top it off.

Evening all

I'm Drake409 (Drake409 [sco] in Arma) Been playing DayZ for a while now and thought it was about time I signed up to the fourm, now where can I get some gear =P