Pallidum

[WAR] Pandemic Legion declares war on the imposter legion

IMO, WAR. Feuds keep things interesting. Hell, I want to join the server you guys are fighting on JUST TO BE IN IT.

Don't listen to those saying "OMG U TAK DIZ SO SRS LOL". This is what makes things interesting. I love the Eve negotiations kicking in here.

Just remember, whichever side backs out of the war = WEAKBEANZ. Backing out of the War makes your clan/unit/group look weak. Fight fire with fire. They threaten you, you show them why they shouldn't have. GL to both sides.

I think the people that keep saying 'OMG SO SERIUS' don't realize that EVERYONE knows this is a game.

Keeping that in mind, more action please.

As for everyone asking how is PL gonna kill off Legion goons? I can see entire servers being 'Purged' clean. Everyone a victim of the Clan's Server until the Clan shows up to defend itself and its Clans name in either Chern or Elektro.

The only thing I can see against said purges is Admins coming in to ban the Aggresive (attacking) clan. That would just kill the fun.

Someone needs to make rules that everyone has to listen to in war times :D pass the popcorn please.

This thread has been brought to my attention, but Im too exhausted from other commitments to read through it, so Ill just drop my usual line...

Keep it clean, guys.

It seems that the imposter legion, previously shamefully displaying their tags on servers everywhere, have elected to remove their clan tags from their names. Why is that?

Have no fear though, we have a list of all Legion members and will be actively hunting them down should our demands not be met.

Should any individual member of the imposter legion wish to escape our rightful retribution, please PM me on these forums and I shall be merciful.

Love and sparkly rainbows,

Z-Marshal Pallidum 'Snuggliwuggins' Treponema

Yes. Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

And don't forget to videotape, let the rest of us see which side wins.

implying you should be fearful of PL in EVE

ohgodmysides etc etc

lol, QFT :)

But seriously, gotta love how so many EVE-players comes running to play DayZ. Is it because we're the only ones who knows what it's like to lose all your shit when you die? If the voice of the EVE players helps form this game it will be so awesome we'll all die from lack of sleep. Asian-style!

Well, what legion forgets is that in their public section there's someone who has uploaded pictures of himself with a bunch of tanks and a helicopter, things that in general is disallowed.

not sure if damage control forgot about that or not, but i'd say it looks mighty supsicious.

http://imgur.com/AlRoo,pRsrT,XQutj,1wUcF#3

this being from the Pandemic Legion forums, I'd say that pretty much sums up evidence on which of the legions that are baddies.

who knows what hides in their private section? I think cori did.

Question: How old are the people in your 'clan'? If you say any older than 12 I will be genuinely shocked.

Are you asking the imposter legion, or the One True Glorious Pandemic Legion?

If it's the latter, I'm six and a half.

So many no nuance having' date=' left brained motherfuckers in this forum. The OP is theatre. Can all the engineering undergraduates pipe down and let PL roleplay the Legion hoes to repeated death please? You're not the first ever person to encounter dramatic theatre. Romeo and Juliet wouldn't be Romeo and Juliet if the Capulets just said "sit down and keep it to yourself fags."[/quote']

Oi, I resent that stereotype :P This engineering grad loves his arts.

Hi I will sell information about Pandemic Legion vehicle cache & tactics for a price.

I want a working chopper, 20 magazines of CZ rounds, nightvision googles and 250 (two hundred fifty) cans of beans.

You may have noticed your posts being deleted.

That is my doing. Stop arguing about nonsense or Ill fire my ban-cannon

Well' date=' what legion forgets is that in their public section there's someone who has uploaded pictures of himself with a bunch of tanks and a helicopter, things that in general is disallowed.

not sure if damage control forgot about that or not, but i'd say it looks mighty supsicious.

http://imgur.com/AlRoo,pRsrT,XQutj,1wUcF#3

this being from the Pandemic Legion forums, I'd say that pretty much sums up evidence on which of the legions that are baddies.

who knows what hides in their private section? I think cori did.

[/quote']

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1433&pid=15170#pid15170

The player in question has informed me that these tanks were found on a non-PL server owned by another clan. In order to protect the presumed innocent, I shall not reveal who the other clan was.

But it's damn hillarious, because I know who the other clan is. :D

We dont hack, theres always gonna' be hate for the people at the top. Right now that just happens to be us. You guys will use whatever excuse you can find to generate hate wether that be hacking or any other type of madeup BS, and I'm tired of it. Tell you what, why dont YOU give us ALL your weapons AND ammo, and I wont personally fuck you up the ass with my AK you whiney prick.