Pallidum

[WAR] Pandemic Legion declares war on the imposter legion

So that everyone understands. There is 2 legions in this dayz mod. We Are Legion (me and the rest of WaL with [Legion] Tags and then there is the Pandemic Legion who have been known to be hackers with tags that I do not know of. But as of now' date=' for people complaining that the WaL clan are the hackers, you have all misunderstood. So I am here to explain what is going on here.[/quote']

Pandemic Legion is a respected gaming community known for our fair and honest gameplay. We are a friendly and welcoming gaming community with high standards, mature players and helpful members. Many of our members have played together for over a decade, and the Pandemic Legion community was established in 2007, being an active and accepting gaming community in games such as EVE Online, Battlefield3 and Minecraft. Due to our size and the skill of our players, there have been the occasional accusations of hacking or cheating from people unable to meet our standards. Rest assured that no such accusations have been proven. On the contrary, most accusations have been proven to be highly unfounded and guided by jealousy and hate.

Due to the hateful quote posted above, we, Pandemic Legion, find our name dragged in the mud. The accusations are hurtful and wounds us greatly. It is because if this that we, with great regret, see no other recourse than to declare war against the imposter legion.

The imposter legion, tag [LEGION] have 24 hours to respond to this declaration of war. Once this time is up, hostilities will commence unless the following demands are met:

* The imposter legion MUST publically denounce the statements made by member Cori.

* The imposter legion MUST publically expel member Cori from their ranks.

* The imposter legion MUST pay reparations consisting of no less than ten (10) military grade, scoped weapons (CCO, ACOG, sniper rifles not including CZ550) with at least three (3) mags of ammo per weapon.

If the very reasonable demands listed above are not met, Pandemic Legion will declare an all-out war against the imposter legion. We will hunt your players. We will kill ANYONE with a [LEGION] tag. We will invade your servers, and kill anyone playing on them. These hostilities will last until the above demands are met, or we get bored, whichever comes first.

Best regards,

Z-Marshal Pallidum Treponema

PS: During the hostilities, we will be carefully monitoring for any attempt to disconnect during firefights, admin kicks, unwarranted player bans, hacking or other kind of cheating. We do not cheat, but we will report anyone who does.

Dont you guys shoot anyone in sight that are not legion anyway? Why would that announcement make any difference than your normal gameplay?

EDIT: Well, I just did what you just explained in your post, I though you guys are with the ''hackers''. But anyway, I hope you smack them hard as I dislike every kind of foul play. That includes cheaters, hackers, abusers, server hopping farming and more... and since that LEGION do all these and more I am really happy to see some clan attack them.

Carry on.

Cori had no right to say the things he did and I will be sure to talk to Nomad and Chaos about what has happened but their will be no throwing someone out of Legion just because of what he said i would like for you to know that their is anoter post that makes your name look bad I found this not to long ago

http://i.imgur.com/hxFQ7.jpg

not locked or passworded but Pandemic Legion say they might kick you if the server gets full to make room for their members.

and two you dont have to go and post this you could have PM the leaders of legion who are two very nice guys when on their good side so

NO WAY

This is awesomesauce.

Don't you guys recognize theatre when you see it??

Thumbs up.

"mature players "

Of course because crying on the forums and "declaring war" on someone because they said something mean about you is the height of maturity.

this should be fun. i can say from experience that [LEGION] is a bunch of f*gs - you have my support.

Jesus christ, get a grip bro. So somebody said mean things about your clan, so what? You think that Cori's quote is doing MORE damage to your reputation than the post you just made?

Not only have you doubled the amount of places that people can see cori's quote (apparently you're completely unaware of the Streisand effect) you're demonstrating just how whiny and pathetic you are. Are you representative of you clan? are all your members this embarrassing?

I didn't have an opinion of your clan up until now, but now I do and it's overwhelmingly negative; Hacking or not.

I'd comply if I were [Legion], I've had to deal with PL in EVE, and I know that if they play DayZ like they play Eve, every single [Legion] member will want to kill themselves as soon as this dec goes into effect.

I really feel this should be closed. It was started because one person said something who is not a head of legion nor did it have anything to do with the topic he posted under. I dont care if you down right hate legion this was stupid and only makes it look bad for both groups now

I really feel this should be closed. It was started because one person said something who is not a head of legion nor did it have anything to do with the topic he posted under. I dont care if you down right hate legion this was stupid and only makes it look bad for both groups now

As if legion could look any worse. You're pretty much the scum of DayZ

Naturally these are the kinds of things I like to see, clans or groups going at war because of in-game issues. Granted it be limited down to simple in-game effects and restricted to where it doesn't break and server or forum rules, if they wish to shoot and smack talk them then so be it right? This war interests me but I can see big problems if someone looks at it wrongly.

Closed? A clan has declared war upon another clan. This is a new feature' date=' that PL has decided to implement by themselves. Now you know that they'll be hunting [Legion'] Tagged players.

As if legion could look any worse. You're pretty much the scum of DayZ

lol did you just notice this now? Imposter PL best PL

/me makes some popcorn

pics/vids or it didn't happen. Maybe we need a "Trophy Room" subforum?

I like theater too but this thread will be closed the first time language, etc. gets out of hand. Consider this your first "free" warning. Any after this will cost you.

Really I what you say has no effect on me becasue this just made me see how childish some people can be, i mean really if [Legion] did this to every clan that said something bad about them that would be a lot of war

Really I what you say has no effect on me becasue this just made me see how childish some people can be' date=' i mean really if [Legion'] did this to every clan that said something bad about them that would be a lot of war

That's not something to brag about, people are saying bad things about you guys for very good reasons.

I like how half the people who replied seem to think it is immature or something?

The Mod includes all types of people.. if you have no issue with Bandits knee capping someone and using them as bait then i dont see how you can possibly have a problem with a clan declaring war,

Also the accusation made by the Legion person is completly uncalled for, just dragging someones name through the mud without even getting your facts straight.

1. This is a realism mod, so if one group of people dont like another they are totally justified in fighting them.

2. DayZ war sounds fun.

3. Haveing a war on a game is not childish, unless you consider playing the game childish and then just gtfo.

you say what you dont know hmm does any person on here know that [Legion] bans hackers and kicks them from the clan? guess not im not going to sit here and fight with a bunch of people who dont like [Legion] you dont like them dont play with them get over it really i mean this is just stupid

were*

If you are going to throw dirt at someone, at least wash your hands first.