Pallidum

[WAR] Pandemic Legion declares war on the imposter legion

WORDS WORDS WORDS

So you thought with no proof you would post in this thread allegations of cheating, when it seems to me that all PL are trying to do is defend their name after these Legion folks have already seen members banned and from what I understand their servers taken offline.

For starters you don't even know what the PL tag is and doubt you even have any idea who they are or what background they bring to the mod.

I would suggest you shut up before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself and anyone associated with you.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

So you thought with no proof you would post in this thread allegations of cheating' date=' when it seems to me that all PL are trying to do is defend their name after these Legion folks have already seen members banned and from what I understand their servers taken offline.

For starters you don't even know what the PL tag is and doubt you even have any idea who they are or what background they bring to the mod.

I would suggest you shut up before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself and anyone associated with you.

[hr']

WORDS WORDS WORDS

So you thought with no proof you would post in this thread allegations of cheating' date=' when it seems to me that all PL are trying to do is defend their name after these Legion folks have already seen members banned and from what I understand their servers taken offline.

[hr']

IN REPLY TO Crandall

So you thought with no proof you would post in this thread allegations of cheating, when it seems to me that all PL are trying to do is defend their name after these Legion folks have already seen members banned and from what I understand their servers taken offline.

Why did you triple quote this?

Did you derp? Rest your head silly man.

However the public statement made by Cory' date=' (while not the most politically correct) was meant to ensure that the administrators understood that there are two clans here in Dayz that use the name "Legion" and to not get them confused.[/quote']

The 'public statement' made by Cory was an attempt to defame and blacken that of another group, whilst at the same time providing no evidence to back up those claims.

To the best of my knowledge, there's only two Pandemic Legion members playing DayZ who actually identify themselves using their tags. Pallidum, and Phoenus. Neither of them cheat, and neither of them use [PL] or any tag associated with Legion. Most Pandemic Legion members don't use a specific tag, because they don't want other players to know who is potentially teaming up against them.

So that everyone understands. There is 2 legions in this dayz mod. We Are Legion (me and the rest of WaL with [Legion] Tags and then there is the Pandemic Legion who have been known to be hackers with tags that I do not know of. But as of now, for people complaining that the WaL clan are the hackers, you have all misunderstood. So I am here to explain what is going on here.

His second post in that thread:

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Because last time I checked, the Pandemic Legion forums had links to downloads to hack games such as ArmA2.... Unless they have completely changed their forums since last night when I went on their website to check on things so that I can give solid information, then call me wrong. Oh wait. I just checked again, they still have those links up still.

Please go ahead Cory, and point out just where the links or discussions are to 'hacks' and cheats by a Pandemic Legion member within the Pandemic Legion forum. You might struggle though, because there aren't any, and there never has been.

Can you guys record it please. I really want to witness the slaughter of the foul players.

Really apreciate it, thanks.

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to see this has come to this, that I have to get on the forums on my phone to defend our name and such. This started as a calling out of legion, and is sprinkling out of control. Please, either get your facts in order, or close this thread. This is getting out of hand, and needs to be squashed. We're all here to play this game and have fun, maybe throw a little smack talk around and competition. I'm all for that, but this... Isn't warranted. I understand we have our fair share of people who do not like us, I regret that, but you can't make everybody happy.

Furthermore, I will once again state, nomad, chu, and myself along with xhawk, at the only ones with admin for the server. Please refer to older posts about our rule sets, and ect. If you have an issue with me, or my Legion, contact myself, darkwolf, chu, nomad, or xhawk.

This could have been resolved with a simple PM to save headaches, and show maturity.

Cheers,

Chaos

Ahhhhhh a good old wardec.

I'm in TEST Alliance Best Alliance on EVE....

This makes me sexually excited.

I may have to fight for [LEGION] though...PL scum.

you may have to find another alliance soon

I personally love the OP (regardless of who is right or wrong!) because it is roleplay and roleplay well done! I await with popcorn in hand!

To those saying how dumb or what have you the op is for his post - you clearly never played any game in which roleplay is involved. There is no in-game medium to make a declaration of war and as such it was done via the forums. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Confirming that I'm the Jade Constantine of DayZ.

perhaps pandemic legion should change their name' date=' but only because of the bad stigma attached to "legion"

[/quote']

I think not.

If anyone should change their name, it's the imposter legion. I'm being nice and friendly though, and did not include such a demand in my war declaration.

Chaos' pid='31194' dateline='1337291383']

Ladies and gentlemen' date=' I regret to see this has come to this, that I have to get on the forums on my phone to defend our name and such. This started as a calling out of legion, and is sprinkling out of control. Please, either get your facts in order, or close this thread. This is getting out of hand, and needs to be squashed. We're all here to play this game and have fun, maybe throw a little smack talk around and competition. I'm all for that, but this... Isn't warranted. I understand we have our fair share of people who do not like us, I regret that, but you can't make everybody happy.

Furthermore, I will once again state, nomad, chu, and myself along with xhawk, at the only ones with admin for the server. Please refer to older posts about our rule sets, and ect. If you have an issue with me, or my Legion, contact myself, darkwolf, chu, nomad, or xhawk.

This could have been resolved with a simple PM to save headaches, and show maturity.

Cheers,

Chaos

[/quote']

From what I can see this started when rocket made a post about a security issue on your server. Then instead of trying to address this issue your member cori goes all defensive believing people are accusing Legion of hacking (which no one did) and makes false claims about another group that just happens to have a similar name.

Looks like this might be the first real conflict in DayZ, so I'm very excited to see what's going to happen next.

As a Sniggwaffe member for life, I find this thread to be more than slightly entertaining.

Quite entertaining - apart from all the accusations.

There is a few things that puzzles me though;

In case we are talking Pandemic Legion from EvE Online they will have a potential strong force in terms of player base - This is NOT Internet spaceships however.

How on earth would you chase down another clan and pose a real threat? I haven't tried a PL server (if there is any) but without player names, how will PL hunt and kill their enemy? or is it basically just killing any player you meet? Or maybe... PL servers are set to ‘rainbow pony mode’ where nametags are visible?

A team’s only real weak link is their camp, you can mess that up or steal everything if you want.

That’s not an act of war, thats game mechanics.

Beefing up is one way to promote your team but you have to consider whether it’s the best tactic¿

Remember that ONE skilled player can make a difference in DayZ. In EvE a one man army has to use diplomacy and dirty tactics to mess things up for a large Corporation - all it takes in DayZ, is a scope.

Anyway... Sort out your facts and accusations, then keep the roleplay drama comming - thats awesome reads :cool:

I'm going to shoot anyone with any Legion tag anyway. All you guys are survivor killers.

i wonder what the wardec fee will amount to once this all begins. if i was false legion, i would immediately evac my stuff to jita, or put up firesale contracts ASAP. just sayin'.

and my favorite part of this thread was the long and willfully ignorant 7th cav post. so bad. the worst.

Look I just want to know one thing. Is Legion going to do something about it and prove to us that you're worth a sh!t or is this just forum saber rattling? I personally am looking for some sh!t to kick off.

So many no nuance having, left brained motherfuckers in this forum. The OP is theatre. Can all the engineering undergraduates pipe down and let PL roleplay the Legion hoes to repeated death please? You're not the first ever person to encounter dramatic theatre. Romeo and Juliet wouldn't be Romeo and Juliet if the Capulets just said "sit down and keep it to yourself fags."

Can a mod set up a subforum for wars and bounty hunting?

Can a mod set up a subforum for wars and bounty hunting?

+1 We need a drama section on the forum!

Pandemic has declared war on Imposter Legion

Within 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.

Dropping supers.

titans-galore.jpg