Legacy (DayZ)

PSA: Do not wear alternative clothing in 1.7.2.0!

So, is camo works in 1.7.2.1?

Don't count on it. Wait for the 1.7.2.2 change log. Rocket said he is going to release 1.7.2.2 today

Yeah, an unknown bug should have been foreseen by psychic devs and put in the patch notes. Imbecile.

Normally I'd let this go, but seeing as how this was an obvious, blatant bug, yes they should have seen it. It's the ghillie suit, it's a big part of the game. They should have tried it before releasing the patch, they should try every item/weapon/camo before releasing. It wouldn't take long to sit there and spawn everything and test it out.

I don't understand how big things like this get through releases.

Yeah, an unknown bug should have been foreseen by psychic devs and put in the patch notes. Imbecile.

Being dumped in the ocean is not unknown, its been around forever and can be triggered by a number of things, get a clue before posting stupid comments.

I would've still picked them up for when the update came out.

I've been holding one for this entire time just for when it would be fixed.

Being dumped in the ocean is not unknown, its been around forever and can be triggered by a number of things, get a clue before posting stupid comments.

.....which was fixed previously. The devs were unaware that this shituation with outfits was going to pop up with the patch. Get a clue before bitching about things your inferior brain cannot comprehend. If you honestly think that the devs would put a bug they had no idea was going to result from the patch in the changelog, you are far more retarded than most of the whiny bitches around here, and that's saying a LOT lol.