Marcuss95

What do you want to see in 1.5.9 ?

What would you like to see improved or added in 1.5.9 ?

The return of Direct chat and the removal of global... But that will take 2-4 weeks, and I hope a patch comes a bit sooner than that :P

Don't rush it though Rocket, this patch is fine!

-Slower zombie spawns(easymode) :D

-Most of all working server time synchronization. So I'm not blind in patch darkness, getting killed by someone with 40 minutes of day light left.

-Working scud launchers.

The return of Direct chat and the removal of global... But that will take 2-4 weeks' date=' and I hope a patch comes a bit sooner than that :P

[/quote']

Do you have a link where it states direct chat will be fixed in 2-4 weeks or is that a guess? I really hope it's a top priority.

Thanks.

The return of Direct chat and the removal of global... But that will take 2-4 weeks' date=' and I hope a patch comes a bit sooner than that :P

[/quote']

Do you have a link where it states direct chat will be fixed in 2-4 weeks or is that a guess? I really hope it's a top priority.

Thanks.

Here you go.

I would HATE new zombies. It doesnt feel right. And especially NOT DOGS.

- clown feet. Sick of my stupid, normal sized feet in game.

- cartwheels. Sick of crawling through towns, I want to cartwheel past the zombies.

- eye lasers. I don't need to explain this one, surely?

- military blockades. Very random and very rare spawns of 2 humvees and 8-10 soldiers blocking off roads. They are here to kill anyone to stop the infection spreading and trying to take them out alone would be deadly, so a group assault is needed. Make it so that if they do get wiped out, the last soldier detonates explosives in the vehicles to stop survivors from using them to flee the infected are.

- clown feet. Sick of my stupid, normal sized feet in game.

- cartwheels. Sick of crawling through towns, I want to cartwheel past the zombies.

- eye lasers. I don't need to explain this one, surely?

Maan stop smoking.

less zombies, fixed spawn rate, new things

I want abit more stable server code in the next update.

An elite survivor skin for those helping out :)

- military blockades. Very random and very rare spawns of 2 humvees and 8-10 soldiers blocking off roads. They are here to kill anyone to stop the infection spreading and trying to take them out alone would be deadly' date=' so a group assault is needed. Make it so that if they do get wiped out, the last soldier detonates explosives in the vehicles to stop survivors from using them to flee the infected are.

[/quote']

That Sounds very cool, good idea there. you can risk it, if you take them out you get weapins, ammo and Humvees or you have a chance of dieing and loosing everything. they should also have something like a military meet up every few hours where everyone is notified where and when it is and there is tanks and helicopters there but you need a very big team to take them on due to it been a big group.

No dogs, no new features, I'd rather have working features as intended. Leave the mod as it is and fix bugs that drive people away because they're stuck at "Waiting for server response" for an hour with their clan trying to get in.

Forget the dogs. I want to not lose my pack while swimming. I don't want to scope near a wall on a tower and be flung over the edge. Yeah, those would be nice.

- military blockades. Very random and very rare spawns of 2 humvees and 8-10 soldiers blocking off roads. They are here to kill anyone to stop the infection spreading and trying to take them out alone would be deadly' date=' so a group assault is needed. Make it so that if they do get wiped out, the last soldier detonates explosives in the vehicles to stop survivors from using them to flee the infected are.

[/quote']

This is an amazing idea. Gives players a new objective, to gather a group to assault these blockades because undoubtedly they would have great gear on them.

No dogs' date=' no new features, I'd rather have working features as intended. Leave the mod as it is and fix bugs that drive people away because they're stuck at "Waiting for server response" for an hour with their clan trying to get in.

Forget the dogs. I want to not lose my pack while swimming. I don't want to scope near a wall on a tower and be flung over the edge. Yeah, those would be nice.

[/quote']

LOL, that's not DAY'z fault dude. It's the arma engine.. if you'd have played some arma you'd know. The only issue that might be with the game is with "waiting for server response" and that pretty much it's not a game bug, but related to the servers and shit.

When swimming, there is a chance that you can drop some items so it's not a bug but intended. It's not even a game breaking bug. There's like 5% chances when you gotta swim anyway otherwise you drop the backpack on the shore then go for a swim to fill your stuff, tho it just has to reach your knees to do that.

- The removal of the morality system' date=' and choice of skin for all players.

TKJ

[/quote']

Agreed.

slower zombies or at least a fixed walking path they run. Just smooth them out a bit, the sharp zig zags they take is crazy at times. Clipping through walls/doors ect.ect.

No more bandit skin, player choice or just survivor skins. Just remove the humanity system completely.

Dogs? really? *sigh* if anything they should be ravid zombie dogs and they should be the ones that move quicker, not the zombies.

Priority should be to fix server issues though I don't get that problem a lot but others do.

Player spawning system. I understand that big cities are the main attraction to this game but whats the point of having a 225 or whatever km map if you spawn on the coast near chern or elektro 99.99% of the time. Again make it player choice weather to spawn North, East, South, West ect. no need to show a map location of WHERE they spawn, or at least make it 100% random including midland areas. Or why not just cut the map in half, would that increase FPS for people? lol

Give us more to do..... I absolutely love this game, no doubt about it. I am finding myself doing the SAME thing over and over and over. It has turned into a large map death match game to me. There are players just running around killing each other to fuck you over or just because they see another player. I do it too just because it has stopped feeling like a real survival game.

Add some objectives. Add objectives AWAY from the big cities. Make like little villages in the middle of the map zones that carry a little more ammo and gear but come with a little more zombies and you have to basically form a squad to take it over.

I know this mod is YOUR vision and all, but think of The Walking Dead or anything. They can't really stay at one location for too long, they had to move around to certain locations to acquire new supplies. Like said this is a 225km map and I'm seeing most of the people between chern and elektro. I'm sure there are people that venture off but for what... whats the point of this being multiplayer if your alone for 99% of the time out in the middle of nowhere.

Maybe make capture zones like in regular ARMA 2 where you solo or you in a squad can go and hold and gear spawns at a little quicker rate there or something. Just give us SOMETHING to do because as much fun as this game is and the new player data base its bringing, it WILL get too repetitive after a while and people will get bored of it at some point.

Just give us SOMETHING to do because as much fun as this game is and the new player data base its bringing, it WILL get too repetitive after a while and people will get bored of it at some point.

Skill system!

NOT less zombies! Most servers I have been on the past couple of days have zeds in the 500 range, I think that is just right. Solo play should be VERY dangerous (but not impossible). I hope bug fixing remains the top priority because there's already plenty of sand in the box.

The one new feature that I am hopiing for (as a weeknight player) are servers with inverse day/night cycles. I think most of the people who play this game work during the daylight hours and it would be nice to have the option of playing during the game's day or night. The nighttime servers are always full as it is, and I have seen several players in chat, on the fourms, and on reddit saying they prefer to play at night. So, I don't think it would give us too lopsided of a server pop.

The one new feature that I am hopiing for (as a weeknight player) are servers with inverse day/night cycles. I think most of the people who play this game work during the daylight hours and it would be nice to have the option of playing during the game's day or night.

Seconded, thirded and fourth.. eded. Yeah, that.

TKJ

i want them to fix zeds too, they run through closed doors and lag through walls. it makes using shelter for cover on a night pointless.