Marcuss95

What do you want to see in 1.5.9 ?

No dogs' date=' no new features, I'd rather have working features as intended. Leave the mod as it is and fix bugs that drive people away because they're stuck at "Waiting for server response" for an hour with their clan trying to get in.

Forget the dogs. I want to not lose my pack while swimming. I don't want to scope near a wall on a tower and be flung over the edge. Yeah, those would be nice.

[/quote']

It's an Alpha... The point is to add new features and capability, not iron it out for a retail release. Also, loosing you pack while swimming was a base feature in ArmA and ARMA 2. It's not a bug, it's supposed to simulate having to dump +80lb. of combat gear while trying to stay above water. And the only time I've ever fallen off a tower while scoped in was if I accidentally crawled off to side because I wasn't paying attention.

I'd like to see the incorporation of some of the features from the ACE2 mod and the the ACRE mod. Obviously the bulk of ACE mod isn't relevant or needed in DayZ but I'd go so far as to say maybe these would improve the gameplay...

*The ACE interactions menu.

*ACE Stamina

*ACE Gear system.(based on weight not slots& ties in with the stamina system)

And that's about all that I think would be relevant from ACE2 for a situation like DayZ.

For ACRE, I think that the goal of direct chat working & everything else going away is great. but on top of that, being able to whisper or shout and being able to loot one of the smaller radios would make for some more realistic group communication. (Plus if you keep scanning and your close enough & within line of sight of another group with radios, you can listen in on what they're saying. =D )