rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

I'd like to thank the guys who made it possible for us to play this alpha, I'm loving the idea. Bugs are part of the development process, so haters need to tone it down or just leave imo. Letting them know where the bugs are is helpful, hating on them for there being bugs in an alpha is ridiculous. So lets end the ridiculous notions of self entitlement, thank the guys who are working this and get on with our days :)

Just to reiterate:

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. Please only post your feedback from having tried the update' date=' or any serious issues.[/b']

Carry on.

I'm logged in invisible, I heard it's due to ghillie suits since I was wearing one.

Also having trouble connecting to some servers, I'm getting the "waiting for the character to create"

If the server is still doing it' date=' the admins should attempt a restart. Some fixes were made on the back end. After restarting I was able to get into our server just fine.

[/quote']

I am the server admin, and everybody else is saying that the hive is struggling. so i'm just going to be shutting the server down until the hive is working better, apparently just to much strain on it since the update. oh well =/ my players understood.

AsssMonkee' date=' they havent announced it yet. I believe its on the 17th of this month. I have a friend who is a developer on it.

There are a few very early Alpha environment screenshot from January. I think they have been working on this since last year. Its gona be a huge world I was told.

http://rms3d.com/images/ProjectX/GhostTown.jpg

http://rms3d.com/images/ProjectX/GhostTown2.jpg

http://rms3d.com/images/ProjectX/Nighttime.jpg

http://rms3d.com/images/ProjectX/Screen_25042012_160307.jpg

http://rms3d.com/images/ProjectX/Screen_25042012_160429.jpg

http://rms3d.com/images/ProjectX/Screen_25042012_160522.jpg

[/quote']

looks pretty...link to the site?

I think that's enough "me too, can't connect """feedback"""""....

I'm just gonna do something else until we hear something definitive from the dev team.

Or go troll other threads, one or the other.

Is there anyone who already played succesfully with ArmaX and the new Update ?

yes. i play with the arma x version and after a serval stucks in the loading screens, i was able to play on a server. only 5 minutes until the "no message recived" message comes, but i think this is an other issue.....^^

yes. i play with the arma x version and after a serval stucks in the loading screens' date=' i was able to play on a server. only 5 minutes until the "no message recived" message comes, but i think this is an other issue.....^^

[/quote']

Good to know..

yes. i play with the arma x version and after a serval stucks in the loading screens' date=' i was able to play on a server. only 5 minutes until the "no message recived" message comes, but i think this is an other issue.....^^

[/quote']

Do you play with 94444 or 93825 ?

May I ask why I cannot play on the any server? for some reason when I join a server it never makes it past the Loading screen just after it says Waiting for Character to Create. Can someone please help me understand what im doing wrong?

Have anyone played for more than five consecutive minutes?

Every server I join gives me "cannot receive message" when it fills up to 40/50 players.

DK1 Soeborg is working with the latest beta/dayz updates. Does anyone know what the new stat visual is for?

[/quote']

Do you play with 94444 or 93825 ?

I have played with the 94444.

Mr. Apollo, you might should read some posts..It could be possible that somebody or better 100 other guys already asked the same question

well watching this thread makes no sense..i do mario kart in between..till thursday..seems like a good buffer

Logged in, was invisible, primary weapon gone (L85 TWS) -> logged out :p

I better still have my damn weapon when I log in tomorrow!

For those who are having trouble connecting to servers, we need time to determine if the problem is with the servers not being updated or with the update itself. Please be patient and calm and try servers periodically, noting any successes you have.

Ok, I looted a Ghillie Suit then tried to put it on lost all of my stuff seems to be a major bug

Fuck this game im quitting. Why?

MY l85 is gone.

And on my GPS om on 183185 so im on fucking nowere on the map. Fucking shitty game.

Never gonna play this shit. Only if u developers Give my weapon back and my regular place that was in Stary Sobor before i updated this shitttfuck.

Day Z has lost someone who camps stary with an L85A2. I am sure I will bear this sadness with immense fortitude.

I am having trouble connecting to my regular server. I will keep trying at that one, and post back if it comes up. Good luck!

For those who are having trouble connecting to servers' date=' we need time to determine if the problem is with the servers not being updated or with the update itself. Please be patient and calm and try servers periodically, noting any successes you have.

[/quote']

For those who are having trouble connecting to servers' date=' we need time to determine if the problem is with the servers not being updated or with the update itself. Please be patient and calm and try servers periodically, noting any successes you have.

[/quote']

Will the L85A2/Ghillie problem be fixed? :O

HI EVERYONE i was wondering if i am the only person having issues playing after this patch update, i have downloaded the OP folders from the News Feed page from rockets personal link, ran the setup but still getting stuck on loading screens! i really really LOVE dayZ just as everyone whos plays it but there needs to be more info or help on downloading, staying up to date, etc etc.

not everyone is a computer whizz lol :D

if there is any info on the DL link on the News Feed posted by rocket and tips or guidance on how to get back up an running (from zombies) please help by replying!!!!: exclamation:

Took me awhile to get onto a server. When did all was fine. I was close in SE, in Msta. Had all my gear....I DID notice some zeds seem to detect me from about 50 or 60 meters out while at a crouching crawl while others only 15 or 20 meters away did not. Thanks

I'm actually glad I can't play DayZ tonight... I'm sick and I really need the sleep :D