Pipsters

Ban Russian Servers

Can we get a Russian coup that isn’t spearheaded by another Lenin, please?  We really need the good Russian citizens to stand up and take their country back, but this time, leave the Marxist bullshit at home, plz tks. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Putin is our Old Man and now I respect him even more and Russian people the same way! So there will be no coup, you just dream of some kind of coup as it is customary in Europe! We are satisfied with everything, believe me! Nazism must be destroyed at the roots! Or have you forgotten who gave you freedom Europe? and now we are guilty!? How shameless and impudent you are all the same, and you don’t have a drop of respect, you are literally fed by the Russian people, you are our children, Russia has always protected you and our people did not come to die for money, for money, like the US Army soldiers fight only for money, And the Russian man fights for our children and relatives and who needs help with all his heart with the patriotism of the Russian man! A Russian person does not need money, we are people of the fatherland and justice, remember friends and do not forget this !!!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, steam-76561198059756755 said:

We are satisfied with everything

Then what are you doing here?

Nazism must be destroyed at the roots! Or have you forgotten who gave you freedom Europe? and now we are guilty!? How shameless and impudent you are all the same, and you don’t have a drop of respect

Ah yes, 900 something people in the Azov Battalion (in the country with 43,286,684 citizens, which makes them 0.002% of the population) is the same as the Germany in the past. (sarcasm)

Nobody is being racist towards Russian people here, people are just hating on Russian government for being the aggressor and causing death and destruction in these somewhat peaceful times.
War is not a solution.

Will YOU as a "Patriot of Russia" go into the war for the country you support so much? Wouldn't be surprised if you say no.
Haven't you seen the protests in Russia? Clearly a lot of people disagree with the current situation, and probably a lot more disagree but they are afraid to speak up.

and now we are guilty!?

Yes, because your government started a war against Ukraine. It's simple really.

Edited by DefectiveWater

38 minutes ago, steam-76561198059756755 said:

We are satisfied with everything, believe me! Nazism must be destroyed at the roots! Or have you forgotten who gave you freedom Europe? 

We have not and this is why I hope the Ukranians will fight you in the hills, and in the streets and that they will NEVER surrender!!!!

As for the rest.. EVERY war has always been waged for resources and justified by ideology.  Im pretty sure that if they never discovered all that shale gas there would be no war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas_in_Ukraine

• Beans 1

16 minutes ago, DefectiveWater said:

Yes, because your government started a war against Ukraine. It's simple really.

To be fair, government doesn't automagically equate the people ... as you already pointed out kinda.

Edited by 'AZAZEL'

17 minutes ago, DefectiveWater said:

Will YOU as a "Patriot of Russia" go into the war for the country you support so much? Wouldn't be surprised if you say no.
Haven't you seen the protests in Russia? Clearly a lot of people disagree with the current situation, and probably a lot more disagree but they are afraid to speak up.

Of course I will go and my son will go and my son's son will go! Yes, how do you know this, many people do not agree? Everyone I know unanimously agrees and this is no joke! Your mistake is that you don’t even honor the memory of those people who shed blood for you, no matter how long ago it was! we Russians remember and honor and always respect everything! You once again say just shameless people!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, razor6014 said:

We have not and this is why I hope the Ukranians will fight you in the hills, and in the streets and that they will NEVER surrender!!!!

They will not be asked to give up or not, this is their right! And the resources of Ukraine are ridiculous))) Dust.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 'AZAZEL' said:

To be fair, government doesn't automagically equate the people ... as you already pointed out kinda.

Yep, my bad there. Didn't intend to make it like I'm putting the blame on Russian people but on the Russian government.

8 minutes ago, steam-76561198059756755 said:

Time will tell who is right and who is to blame

So then tell me, why did Russian government lie to it's people (the soldiers primarily) about the war? They were saying that it's just "military exercises". If your government is right, why did it need to lie to it's own people?
Russian government also told it's soldiers that they are "peace keepers", that they would be "greeted like heroes", all of which were lies.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 1

I decide to edit the content. I dont feel it is the right forum for world politics. 

Edited by Nebulae3
  • Thanks 1

Most russians are innocent it wont help anyone or the dayz community to ban russian dayz servers. Most are playing because it is fun and you meet other people to interact with in a "game". I have met a lot of friendly russian players in game with almost 4k Dayz hours. This topic wont help the situation and conflict going on for anyone who are affected in Ukraine.

Facebook or Twitter is enough about information what is going on with the conflict. This community should be a place to think about something else which is not serious to relax and enjoy some sparetime together no matter of nationality. 

Edited by Nebulae3
  • Thanks 1

Agree, so are the poor sods of russian soliders that where dragged there, but they are still bombing little children. And while I can understand that you all need a brake , I also believe you are adult enough to weather a little discomfort in your life as to you its just that, its not a limb, its not a life of your loved ones. You know that life and death is a more serious situation and should not be sidelined. You saw the responses previously.  It is serious and should be handled as such. 

9 hours ago, razor6014 said:

I think we have to be careful here and understand the following, the russians are people like everyone else in the world and are not to blame.

HOWEVER they are the only people who can put pressure on the situation internally, and while there is nothing fair about it I think we should put pressure on the people of Russia.

If a lil kid in Ukraine cannot sleep or game who is also blameless why should you? (I know none of you are to blame, but lets not kid ourselves , you are more likely to protest if you cannot go to your ordinary life )

I'd say that there's a sizeable portion, if not an outright majority, of Russians who are against the war in the Ukraine. I can't imagine any of them, except the most base level knuckle draggers and brain washed idiots who would be in favour of this conflict. A needless conflict dreamt up on the whim of a thoroughly reckless leader, with no clear and definable goals, that has served them no real purpose at all and has seen the country become a global pariah.

The problem is that the Russians have no agency to act on any opposition that they might feel. People, right now, are being arrested for merely saying that they don't support the war. Just imagine what would happen if there were actual efforts to "put pressure on the situation internally"?

Putin has no qualms, whatsoever, about coming down hard on any dissent in the country with regards to his war and has made it very clear and the bottom line is that the average Russian has no actual realistic line of opposition to engage in here.

However, banning a load of DayZ'ers who just want to play a computer game would do absolutely nothing in that regard. All it will do is piss off the people who enjoy playing the same game as we all do.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Parazight said:

Can we get a Russian coup that isn’t spearheaded by another Lenin, please?  We really need the good Russian citizens to stand up and take their country back, but this time, leave the Marxist bullshit at home, plz tks. 

here here 👏👏

On 3/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, steam-76561198059756755 said:

All I said my opinion Thank you for your understanding, and I do not blame you, no matter what you are! Goodness and Peace to all! Tired of controversy!

Invasion not going so well eh? And how do you feel about PooTin threatening nuclear weapons? Does that sound like a mentally balanced individual to you? 

On 3/25/2022 at 2:14 PM, steam-76561198059756755 said:

Shame to use such a rich language for such banal comments. Your leader has done a real job on you all. 

On 3/18/2022 at 12:33 PM, steam-76561198059756755 said:

Of course I will go and my son will go and my son's son will go! Yes, how do you know this, many people do not agree? Everyone I know unanimously agrees and this is no joke! Your mistake is that you don’t even honor the memory of those people who shed blood for you, no matter how long ago it was! we Russians remember and honor and always respect everything! You once again say just shameless people!

Why is it that during the Olympics everybody assumes that Russians will cheat?  Because it’s true?  Even Paralympians are the victims of state sponsored doping. How come the Russian citizens don’t revolt against their government when they hear about this?  Oh, the state controls all the media?  People must be really proud of their cheating ways, in all facets of life, in the great freedom of Russia. Good job being humans!

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Parazight said:

Why is it that during the Olympics everybody assumes that Russians will cheat?  Because it’s true?  Even Paralympians are the victims of state sponsored doping. How come the Russian citizens don’t revolt against their government when they hear about this?  Oh, the state controls all the media?  People must be really proud of their cheating ways, in all facets of life, in the great freedom of Russia. Good job being humans!

People are revolting, they end up in a prison or worse, protests barely work in democratic countries like UK and US, in places like Russia they achieve absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, General Zod said:

People are revolting, they end up in a prison or worse, protests barely work in democratic countries like UK and US, in places like Russia they achieve absolutely nothing. 

Peaceful protests are very effective in the US.  No one gets hurt and it shapes the government to the will of the people. 

Despite your negativity, Russian citizens are completely capable of banding together and forcing a revolution.  This is a dictatorship, afterall.

9 hours ago, Parazight said:

Peaceful protests are very effective in the US.  No one gets hurt and it shapes the government to the will of the people. 

Despite your negativity, Russian citizens are completely capable of banding together and forcing a revolution.  This is a dictatorship, afterall.

I am yet to see peaceful protests in the US. And people in Russia are protesting right now, thousands are being arrested and according to the news on at least one occasion police opened fire on them. 

The only people who could influence Putin enough to stop the war are the rich, and they won't give a shit if russian dayz server or youtube channels are closed. And that's disregarding the fact that even if Putin was to be removed from power by a coup or someone adding novichok to his tea it doesn't mean russia will all of a sudden start having legitimate elections. Anyone with enough influence and power to pull a proverbial or even literal trigger on Putin will make sure that the next election goes the way they want.   

On 3/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, Pipsters said:

Given everything that is going on in Ukraine i feel Russian servers need to be removed from Steam?

What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you punish the Russian people that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR? Putin and the oligarchs are responsible and need to be dealt with. YOU should be suspended from steam just for being stupid. 

• Beans 1