Kyiara

Console Update 1.16

^ yeah i tried that method too lol. Ultimately decided to a break until Bohemia fix the mess they created... too many other bugs to contend with on top of this.

Console Update 1.16 Hotfix 1 - Version 1.16.154582 (Released on 03.03.2022)

GAME

FIXED

SERVER

• enableDebugMonitor config parameter not working

KNOWN ISSUES

• Fully consuming an item assigned to the quick bar while the quickbar is hidden might cause a bug with the quick bar
  • Issue with attaching an items from hands with an item in the shoulder slots
  • Using the D-Pad while in inventory might trigger movement
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kyiara said:

Console Update 1.16 Hotfix 1 - Version 1.16.154582 (Released on 03.03.2022)

GAME

FIXED

SERVER

• enableDebugMonitor config parameter not working

KNOWN ISSUES

• Fully consuming an item assigned to the quick bar while the quickbar is hidden might cause a bug with the quick bar
  • Issue with attaching an items from hands with an item in the shoulder slots
  • Using the D-Pad while in inventory might trigger movement

YOU HEARD OUR CRIES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 🥰 🤗

1 hour ago, Fred Cowboy said:

Quando vcs vão por uma forma de saber quem a gente matou no Dayz

...Even translated this doesn't make sense lol. 🤭
"When you guys go for a way to find out who we killed on Dayz"

He’s basically asking for a way to know who was the person who you killed. You usually just see a corpse called “Survivor” and can’t know who it was. He is playing too much battle royales. 

• Thanks 1

Ahhh, that would be handy. They should just give everyone a wallet with an ID card in it that you can loot off their corpse like in real life lol. 😅
Maybe even make it like an actual item survivors can throw away if they want, protecting their identity lol. 🤭

Edited by Ellie Jean
  • Like 1

OK AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ADDRESS THE OTHER DASHBOARD CRASHES????????????????????????????????????/

Edited by Uniball

8 hours ago, Ellie Jean said:

Ahhh, that would be handy. They should just give everyone a wallet with an ID card in it that you can loot off their corpse like in real life lol. 😅
Maybe even make it like an actual item survivors can throw away if they want, protecting their identity lol. 🤭

Uhh... isn't that what killfeeds like Jeabers or Laws is for, among a few other features???

10 hours ago, Dennis F said:

Uhh... isn't that what killfeeds like Jeabers or Laws is for, among a few other features???

Never heard of that stuff; I'm on PS4 sadly lol. 🤭

19 hours ago, Ellie Jean said:

Never heard of that stuff; I'm on PS4 sadly lol. 🤭

I believe they are available for PS servers as well....

They unfortunately haven't removed the character movement in menu's. I don't like it. It's still awkward on controller. One can use the d-pad but that's clunky. If they want to keep it, they should swap the in character in menu movement to the right control stick. That would work better.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 1:59 AM, Crankgorilla said:

They unfortunately haven't removed the character movement in menu's. I don't like it. It's still awkward on controller. One can use the d-pad but that's clunky. If they want to keep it, they should swap the in character in menu movement to the right control stick. That would work better.

I like the movement personally but the left stick shouldn't move the cursor in the inventory at same time, should be one or the other IMO. I like the D-pad for organizing inventory as its quicker. And moving the movement to the right stick while in inventory, I feel, would be awkward and cause confusion.

On 2/15/2022 at 3:39 PM, imploaf_ said:

Dear Bohemia Interactive,

I love DayZ. It is currently my favorite game. I have been playing on Xbox since release of the demo version in 2019, and it is the most intense and unique gaming experience I’ve ever had.

An absolutely critical aspect of what makes DayZ unique is random player interactions. Making friends, enemies, meeting weirdos, helping new players, robbing and getting robbed by other players… all of this is enabled by VOIP game chat.

However there is a randomly occurring, game breaking bug where players cannot hear you if you’re talking in VOIP game chat. It will even occur sometimes while you are talking. For example I am with two other players, we are walking along talking, everything is fine, and suddenly they can’t hear me anymore.

I have searched extensively for solutions to this problem, and I have tried them all. None of the solutions I have found work, including resetting console MAC address and hard rebooting.

I do not use Xbox party chat while playing DayZ, because I think it ruins the experience. Unfortunately when I’m with a group and VOIP game chat breaks, we are forced to join a party. If I encounter an unknown player and VOIP game chat doesn’t work, an otherwise friendly encounter can turn hostile or players who could otherwise be friends will go their separate ways. Overall it is very frustrating, I feel it ruins the DayZ experience, again because the player interactions are what make this such an incredible game for me.

I first noticed this bug playing on Xbox one X, but I am now playing on SeriesX and I experienced the bug just last night. 

Is there somewhere I can learn more about this bug? I searched the support forums and did not find anything recent. Is QA aware of it, and can we expect a fix at some point in the future?

Thank you for your attention, and thank you for making such a fun, realistic, and unique game.

Sincerely,

ImpLoaf

I'm usually solo and after almost 2 years of playing I teamed up with a random guy I was able to communicate with through game chat and like you said; we couldnt hear eachother on and off for almost an hour until we resorted to party chat. Definitely an issue.

Console Update 1.16 Hotfix 2 - Version 1.16.154602 (Released on 10.03.2022)

GAME

FIXED

• Resolved a possible issue with memory freeing on Xbox consoles
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 1:59 AM, Crankgorilla said:

If you get very fast and efficient with bumpers and triggers on controller, "dpad is king" and not clunky and I've always used it, having left joystick to wiggle or move while in inventory now like PC is amazing.

I feel if changed to right joystick would be weird and feel awkward, to have to also manage pressing buttons with that hand like A, X, Y, B on Xbox and equivalent for PS4/5 and simply won't work because of "imo".

• Beans 1

i'd like to see how people can use the dpad to navigate inventories while using left analogue stick to jiggle and actually interact with anything in the inventories at same time lol

at least the process works on the pc, being able to drag/drop and interact with the mouse whilst jiggling

Personally never been killed while looting a body so have no love or need for the jiggle. Would much prefer and inventory system that just worked... pretty much just as it did before the update in fact lol