Kyiara

Experimental Update 1.15 (Changelog)

PC Experimental 1.15 Update 4 - Version 1.15.154452 (Released on 14.01.2022)

GAME

• Added a security fix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

The developers have lost all connection with the community.  Many years of requests and suggestions to improve the game mechanics, atmosphere, fix bugs are not considered.  Ridiculous updates are created, some hats are added, amusement parks and ski lodges are added - why?  Developers, do you live in your own world of illusions?  Where are the updates that make survival more difficult, giving the development of the shelter, where are the fixes of global bugs that the community has been writing about for many years.  Let the community know what you're currently working on.  I would like to see really worthy updates, to see that the developers are interested in the development of the game.  Now we see only the restoration of beauty and the correction of completely insignificant trifles (((..... I don’t want a comic situation to develop ... ..... It’s been 3900 years, and they still walk through the walls ......  .((((

12 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

Fix the server performance, the server sided performance of DayZ is a bad joke!!!

what is this security update for anyway? there is no info on what it's actually for. 

I want a 2022 road map and a date for 1.16, how about that devs? not some vague fckin security crap.

7 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

what is this security update for anyway? there is no info on what it's actually for. 

I want a 2022 road map and a date for 1.16, how about that devs? not some vague fckin security crap.

I prefer Bohemia dropping a "vague security crap" like you said  instead of some cosmetic stuff like you can see in other game that fix nothing at all.

Also, you still have community mods to play with if you are so eager to have new stuff around.

• Confused 1

On 1/15/2022 at 12:40 AM, netmailcom said:

The developers have lost all connection with the community.  Many years of requests and suggestions to improve the game mechanics, atmosphere, fix bugs are not considered.  Ridiculous updates are created, some hats are added, amusement parks and ski lodges are added - why?  Developers, do you live in your own world of illusions?  Where are the updates that make survival more difficult, giving the development of the shelter, where are the fixes of global bugs that the community has been writing about for many years.  Let the community know what you're currently working on.  I would like to see really worthy updates, to see that the developers are interested in the development of the game.  Now we see only the restoration of beauty and the correction of completely insignificant trifles (((..... I don’t want a comic situation to develop ... ..... It’s been 3900 years, and they still walk through the walls ......  .((((

Pretty much every update in 2021 added things to increase atmosphere, fix bugs, and make survival more difficult. You are just ranting aimlessly. 

• Like 3
  • Beans 2

On 1/16/2022 at 6:28 PM, Jinkel92 said:

Game Console version for PC, plis!

Comments like this are the reason why the community side cannot be taken seriously and is being neglected.

On 1/14/2022 at 4:07 AM, lynn.zaw said:

PC Experimental 1.15 Update 4 - Version 1.15.154452 (Released on 14.01.2022)

GAME

• Added a security fix

Can you please expand on what type of security patch was made?

They NEVER explain anything security related for obvious (I think....) reasons. I can't think of one game that goes into any detail on fixing security issues. So don't get your panties in a wad.

On 1/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, netmailcom said:

Maybe it's just not the right game for you? Basebuilding is enough, if you want a building simulator, use community servers with mods 😉

35 minutes ago, Jappe Hallunken said:

Basebuilding is enough

Nah it ain't, and I say that even though I literally never built a single wall in the game. Not interested in basebuilding.
Game is lacking depth/detail/variety in so many aspects (gunplay, movement, survival, crafting, cars...), not just basebuilding.

Living off of canned beans with no survival aspects is not the game this should be, you can only do so much in the game that eventually boils down to just people doing PVP. DayZ should be more than just PVP and canned foods.

I still love the game though, but game is lacking a lot.

Edited by DefectiveWater

On 1/18/2022 at 11:53 PM, Jappe Hallunken said:

Maybe it's just not the right game for you? Basebuilding is enough, if you want a building simulator, use community servers with mods 😉

In its vanilla form, base building is rather useless. Doesn't allow you to stack fences vertically. Doesn't allow you to build in certain houses and places at all.

Vanilla fences for example, are complete garbage on their own since anyone can find something to boost themselves over those fences, then use a set of pliers and wire to turn them into gates... no need to waste ammo or anything.

Vanilla raiding is waaaay too easy compared to the amount of time and resources it takes to build a base in the first place. There is still a funny story floating around, that on a server called Livonia Underground (RIP), a hardcore server that used to have vanilla raiding, a group of few players raided a base only using multiple stacks of bones. Yes, they really hammered those walls down with bones.

Edited by 'AZAZEL'

I'm really sick to fuck of that weapon raise bug.

Any chance that can be sorted for the next patch please.

To hell with cars, helicopters, bows, or any of that shite. Fix the basics first.

1 hour ago, Tonyeh said:

I'm really sick to fuck of that weapon raise bug.

Any chance that can be sorted for the next patch please.

To hell with cars, helicopters, bows, or any of that shite. Fix the basics first.

What is that bug even? I've heard so many people complaining about it yet I have never encountered it myself. It can't be very common.

3 minutes ago, Derleth said:

What is that bug even? I've heard so many people complaining about it yet I have never encountered it myself. It can't be very common.

Crouch and aim at the same time.

Makes the game confused (sometimes) and all you end up doing is just being crouched/crouched with raised weapon, not aiming.

Similar issue can happen if you change your stance and start jogging, your character begins rubberbanding and you move at a slower or faster speed than your current stance. I guess depends on packet loss.

Edited by DefectiveWater

7 minutes ago, DefectiveWater said:

Crouch and aim at the same time.

Makes the game confused (sometimes) and all you end up doing is just being crouched/crouched with raised weapon, not aiming.

Similar issue can happen if you change your stance and start jogging, your character begins rubberbanding and you move at a slower or faster speed than your current stance. I guess depends on packet loss.

Yeah sounds lag related, I don't recall having anything like that happen since some of the more unstable stress tests of 0.63 - except once when I tried to play on mobile internet shared from my cellphone (home net was down, don't judge me!). Needless to say I watched youtube videos instead of playing until the connection was restored.

31 minutes ago, Derleth said:

You hit the RMB and nothing happens.

5 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

I have been experiencing this regularly, more so over the past couple of days and have confirmed with others on the same server,  they are experiencing the same issue. (On official server, no mods, low ping)

9 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

Isn't this a general issue, same as how you have any prompt but you effectively need to press it 2x in order for the action to start? That's at least 80% of interactions for me. 

5 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

Isn't this a general issue, same as how you have any prompt but you effectively need to press it 2x in order for the action to start? That's at least 80% of interactions for me. 

Yeah, it's a symptom of server lag, bad connection or a particularly bad combination of both. Official servers have horrible performance so it is not surprising it happens on that end sometimes, especially at high population.

• Beans 1

12 hours ago, Getsome said:

I have been experiencing this regularly, more so over the past couple of days and have confirmed with others on the same server,  they are experiencing the same issue. (On official server, no mods, low ping)

Yeh, I can get it on any server regardless of ping. Even if I play on English servers were my ping is in low double figures I can still experience it.

Annoying as hell to miss out on a kill because of it, but it's absolutely infuriating to lose a toon to it after pissing around for the last 5 hours collecting all your crap.

Also, I don't know if it can be just put down to "server lag", cos I don't experience any of the other server lag symptoms. In every other respect the game runs pretty smoothly for me.

• Beans 2

11 minutes ago, Tonyeh said:

Yeh, I can get it on any server regardless of ping. Even if I play on English servers were my ping is in low double figures I can still experience it.

Annoying as hell to miss out on a kill because of it, but it's absolutely infuriating to lose a toon to it after pissing around for the last 5 hours collecting all your crap.

Also, I don't know if it can be just put down to "server lag", cos I don't experience any of the other server lag symptoms. In every other respect the game runs pretty smoothly for me.

I dunno, I have never experienced it myself so the only guess I have is that it is server dependent, that the server never registers the button press so nothing happens. But it sounds plausible what W Sternritter suggested above, that it is somehow related to the delay with crafting and other combination interactions.