Mths

Error Data base servers Br Official Br 002, 003

the Brazilian official servers br 001 002 003 have a very serious problem, the problem started when you added Christmas gifts, everything you kept in the boxes or did some construction of the base disappears when the server closes, and everything goes back as it was before the problem is no use building or saving or take anything actually the way it has no way to play the problem and that everything you do in the game when the server restarts you lose everything you still have to play? and that all players are duping item, they are even doing live how to dupe item. you have to wipe the servers br I don't mind starting from scratch but you have to take urgent action this has been happening for 4 days, and you don't say anything. the game was not free. I paid for the game and it's been 4 days. break a base and come back whole and with all the items

001 too.

edit: Already made a post about it, pm an CM too. But nothing happened. Sadly, now we most definitly are going to need a wipe, otherwise those 3 servers will be unplayble for quite some time.

Edited by Thundermight

UP ! Everything is rolling back to Xmas update after each server reset ... this can lead to dupe itens and frustation to new players storing and building things.

Servers BR4-001, BR4-002 and BR4-003.

37 minutes ago, Thundermight said:

By "dupe" he meant duplicate.

ya, what are the steps necessary to replicate an item?

I am no longer willing to play at a disadvantage.  They need to fix this game.

Edited by VodkaFish

5 hours ago, VodkaFish said:

ya, what are the steps necessary to replicate an item?

I am no longer willing to play at a disadvantage.  They need to fix this game.

I don't think cheating is the answer. You have the same advantage as everyone else does. They're are plenty of ways to make your loot safe without cheating. 

Please note that sharing how to exploit only makes the problem worse, and thus is not permitted.

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

You have the same advantage as everyone else does. 

Exactly, use everything the developers have made available.

Edited by VodkaFish

@Max Planck you need to take urgent action, we are waiting for a response from you. not the possibility of playing that way. everything you do on the map is lost and returns to dawn on thursday......and this is happening on all Brazilian servers. if you build a base and then make 10 more boxes. when server restarts it will come back with nothing. if 10 players arrive at my base now and destroy it all, all the gates all the boxes all the weapons, when the server restarts my base will return to the normal state of what it was before.......on Thursday, when it was the last rescue, the server managed to save

• Like 1

@VodkaFish Please dont cheat!

Learn where items spawn, learn how to look for them, when to look for them, learn to walk or be a little sneaky to obtain things- follow other survivors to there bases and raid them. Learn to find places no-one looks. or methods of finding helicopter crashes, something! Dont resort down the road of someone that cant place a star shaped peice of plastic into a circle hole in a game of perfection and throw the game out the window ruining it for everyone. I understand your frustration but exploiting the game for an unfair advantouge over another person is not the answer. It is a sad and lonely road, costly and may may take your steam subscription, and no one on your friends list will like you and remove you simply because you have a VAC bann! This is just a tip opf the ice berg, cheating is for children that do not fully understand what they are doing so they resort to unfair play to fit in.

Edited by Exxoduss

Im sorry M1hs I did not mean to talk over you or change your threads subject matter.

Edited by Exxoduss

6 hours ago, Exxoduss said:

@VodkaFish Please dont cheat!

It's not something I want to do.  You know when I first started playing I came here trying to find the rules.  You can look back in the forum if you want.

The answer I received:  There are none.

4. ONLINE CONDUCT, CHEATING AND PROCESS TAMPERING ⏶

Your online conduct and interaction with other Subscribers should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. They must notably comply with the Steam Online Conduct Rules, to be found at http://steampowered.com/index.php?area=online_conduct. Depending on terms of use imposed by third parties who host particular games or other services, additional requirements may also be provided in the Subscription Terms applicable to a particular Subscription.

Steam and the Content and Services may include functionality designed to identify software or hardware processes or functionality that may give a player an unfair competitive advantage when playing multiplayer versions of any Content and Services or modifications of Content and Services ("Cheats"). You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create or use Cheats. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats.

You agree that you will not tamper with the execution of Steam or Content and Services unless otherwise authorized by Valve. You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any host of an online multiplayer game distributed through Steam ("External Host") may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats or tamper with the execution of Steam or the Content and Services.

Further, you acknowledge and agree that External Hosts may report your use of Cheats or unauthorized process tampering to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use thereof to External Hosts within the boundaries of the Steam Privacy Policy.

Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. You acknowledge that Valve is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Subscription(s) and/or Account.

You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process or the process of Steam account creation.

Im sure you can  find the terms and conditions for DayZ...

Edited by Exxoduss
I was going to delete this, but what the hell. Other people might like to read it.

I'm on steam on xbox?  I don't remember ever signing up for steam?  

I would not install a third party program.  

I will use whatever framework the game developers provide.   I see nothing in the STEAM ONLINE CONDUCT about using poorly coded game mechanics to my advantage.

That harassing/stalking bit is hilarious.   People have been using the 'who's online' feature BI provides to harass and stalk me.

'Steam Online Conduct

STEAM™ ONLINE CONDUCT

As a Steam subscriber you agree to abide by the following conduct rules.

You will not:

Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.

Use any material or information, including images or photographs, via Steam in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.

Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.

Institute attacks upon a Steam server or otherwise disrupt Steam.

Use Steam in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).

Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Steam services, software or other content.

Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.

Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.

Violate any applicable laws or regulations.'

25 minutes ago, Exxoduss said:

Valve may terminate your Account for any conduct that negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers.

This is pretty vague.

They are going to ban us for shooting someone?  ROFL

Again M1hs, I appologize- I will shut up.

Edited by Exxoduss

I usualy take a year or two breaks from dayz forums... now seems like a good time... See you all in game, and Uncle zed- keep rolling!

It is good that everything has returned to normal. Thank you all for your attention, and a Merry Christmas. and a happy new year to everyone. thanks,,,