Exxoduss

Christmas Wish List

Post your 1-3 wish list here: for DayZ

No more then 3 wishes per player

1. 4x bigger map (because its too small to effectively hide a base) EDIT:- Same map- Just expanded another 730 sq. kilometers.

2. Horses (ridable, Huntable "The diverse breeds of Russian horses - Hardy riding animals, speedy trotters, hard-working pack animals, powerful cart horses and stoic ponies - are tough, vigorous and undemanding.")

3. K-9's (The East-European Shepherd, often called the Russian German Shepherd, is a Soviet dog variation of the German Shepherd. This russian dog breed is larger & heavier built & its medium length double coat IS more dense to allow this Russian dog withstand cold winters.)

Edited by Exxoduss
  • Haha 1

1. game mode that lets you spawn either 100m radius near your team friend/s / Steam Friend (perfect for a buddys night in dayz)

2. bicycle

3.Bow

(4.) Climb on Trees

• Thanks 1

1.  Strip clubs with zombie strippers

2.  A flyable Concorde

3.  A lootable suicide pill

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, drgullen said:

3.  A lootable suicide pill

You know you love it! cANABALS ARE THE BEST TO RUN FROM.

For me only one would be enough:

1) A realistic or at least plausible game.

No more exaggerated consumption of boots, knives, weapons and various tools.
Backpacks, jackets and vests can be deposited in tents and cars as they are without having to empty them completely.
Realistic food consumption.
No more "waterproof" clothing that gets wet as if they were not waterproof (including boots).
That the fishing action is much longer, like when you really fish.
Clothes that dress together (t-shirt, shirt, sweater and jacket) according to the temperature, as in reality ... and then the character who no longer complains about the cold.
Etc ...

Who knows if I'll ever be able to see a game like this 😧

• Like 3

1. Optimize game and game client (when you launch dayz its feels very clunky for PC and after exiting also)

2. Fix server performance once and for all (Can I finally drive a car after 5 years?)

3. Expand base building system because existing base building system is a joke. I dont wanna build huge wooden fortress that make absolute 0 sense. I want find a nice house and barricade doors, windows, destroy furniture inside to make more space inside.

Edited by ZBA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thundermight said:

1. Fix first, new features later.
2. A honest and realistic roadmap.
3. Removal of buried storage.

Forgot to mention:
4. Separate chernarus hive from livonia's hive. That certanly is what keep me away from livonia (which is amazing btw).

1. Fix the flying cars

2. Fix the other 10000 Bugs

3. Last wish: make this possible in vanilla: (shoot/move from/in moving vehicles)

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

I think you used to be able to...

Edited by Exxoduss

Operate Battleye or find another anti cheat.  The private servers are more and more filled with cheaters who now no longer even hide the fact that they are cheaters.  Their cheating is becoming more and more incredible. Cheating software is too easily accessible and usable, this must be stopped.  This is the top priority today!

On 12/2/2020 at 1:03 AM, lvw06 said:

Operate Battleye or find another anti cheat.  The private servers are more and more filled with cheaters who now no longer even hide the fact that they are cheaters.  Their cheating is becoming more and more incredible. Cheating software is too easily accessible and usable, this must be stopped.  This is the top priority today!

What is your other 2 wishes?

22 hours ago, Exxoduss said:

What is your other 2 wishes?

one wish is enough, this being a big problem that has never been worked on and taken seriously.