kevo1414

What would make a Dayz perfect game?

23 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

Whole new team, making dayz great again. What a pile of fluff this game turned out to be.

you no likey?

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:43 PM, kevo1414 said:

Or at least decent. I really don't care so much about graphic aspect of the game (interiors and such) but more about the gameplay itself. For me, working vehicles and zombie hordes would make a game 10/10.

And for you?

Bases that functioned as intended. vehicles that functioned as intended. ladders that functioned as intended. landmines that functioned as intended. animations that functioned as intended (carrying heavy items). zombies that functioned as intended (flying up in the air). animals that functioned as intended (flying up in the air). Loot that functioned as intended (no duping). Kicking that functioned as intended (currently the kicking melee attack, done while laying down does no damage). VOIP that functioned as intended. windows/buildings that functioned as intended (collision). 

is it too much to ask for features to work ? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

you no likey?

No its a pile of junk. There is so much wrong with this game it isn't funny. But we didnt pay for the game, we paid for the engine design.

6 hours ago, sneakydude said:

No its a pile of junk. There is so much wrong with this game it isn't funny. But we didnt pay for the game, we paid for the engine design.

I'm optimistic mate, I do believe its going to get better. even though it has some annoying bugs right now I still play every night for a few hours. the coming update is going to fix a lot of bugs and exploits so I'm happy about that. the development team has also been expanded too so we can expect more solid updates I believe, a guy called sumrak is now part of that development too and he is a passionate about day z from what I can tell. I know that when my ps5 arrives I will be playing practically glitch free and cars are 90% better to handle and the only bumps with cars is server side so yeah I'm looking forward to that.

I get tired of giving answers to questions like these from new players. It is sad that the logic of the character's interaction with the environment in the game is lame or absent in many places. I pick up the backpack and should be able to - attach it to the car, if there is free space. hellodear.in

Regards, teatv apk

Edited by shubharora734

54 minutes ago, shubharora734 said:

I get tired of giving answers to questions like these from new players. 

This appears to be your first post? 

55 minutes ago, shubharora734 said:

I pick up the backpack and should be able to - attach it to the car, if there is free space.

But you can? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well optimized base building, drivable cars, and Helis would certainly make the game much more desirable to play. 

Shooting from cars, Helicopters you can freely move inside of like in those mods, bicycles with ragdoll physics when someone crashes, meelee headshots for knockouts, longer item persistence, server-lag-fix, Fortnite Dance

Netcode optimizations and making it more clientside so playing always feels fluid and doesn't change depending on how well the server is doing

No locked animations

Better graphical options

Better modtools

More optimized AI

New engine

• Like 2

On 22/11/2020 at 16:43, kevo1414 said:

Ou pelo menos decente. Eu realmente não me importo muito com o aspecto gráfico do jogo (interiores e tal), mas mais com a jogabilidade em si. Para mim, veículos de trabalho e hordas de zumbis fariam um jogo 10/10.

E para você?

I agree, the gameplay is very simple .. there are a lot of things in this game for him to be really 10/10 currently I would say that he is a 6/10, because technically you walk around loot and die, and in 2 years it is as if you had bought the game at that time, nothing to be saved ..

3 hours ago, Mike Semore said:

I think it would be cool to have the ability to dig tunnels and to create underground bases.

I'd  just be happy if the devs added bunkers in chernarus and livonia from the beginning as part of the game experience. there is a hell of a lot of places for underground bunkers on both maps, I find it weird that there isn't a single explorable underground facility at any military bases or big towns/cities.

Well- I find it weird that they dont have a Russian rocket that can swoop me to the dark side of the moon- where the infected originated  from the underground military research facility.

11 minutes ago, bidenntrumpp said:

I agree with most of the above - a focused effort to really fix server performance and desync (and vehicles) once and for all would be the best Christmas present they could ever give us. To hell with "content" until those things are in a good place.

The last post in this Thread is over 2 years old xD

Serverperformance and most notably vehicles work ALOT better since the last update.  When you having car desynch for example, its related to a bad serverhost.

I play on a EU server that has between 80-100 players during the time where i play. I play 2-4hours a day average and the server has alot of cars ready to drive and they despawn after 4 hours of not being used. This way you have a car almost every day.

And since 1.21 launched i just had a single "rubberband" accident with the car, where i teleported into a tree.  The vehicle performance is ALOT better now. They are actually useable.

The problem begins when you have modded cars that go over 120km/h. THEY DESYNCH. Vanilla cars are not meant to go that fast.     If you however dont have modded cars and drive around in a m3s or a gunther, you wont have any desynch at all, aslong as the serverhost pays for a proper server.

• Sad 1

I agree with most of the above - a focused effort to really fix server performance and desync (and vehicles) once and for all would be the best Christmas present they could ever give us. To hell with "content" until those things are in a good place.
 fmwa

yowa

• Like 1