ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.09

With the release of patch 1.9, it has become very difficult to find a pot. Maybe I'm just so unlucky?

my_nick_was_taken, shooting through wooden or metal walls, gates, concrete walls is one aspect .. Yes, it's real, but when a person is pushed through the fence, it's a bug!  We fixed a bug with pushing through walls when leaving the car, I think we need to fix it here.  I don’t know how to correctly file a bug report so that developers would pay attention to this bug, so I am writing on the forum.  Unfortunately my English is bad. (

This update is very good but i have  1 observation and 2 questions :

(i am playing on official servers only)

I already know many people signaled that but cheaters are back and it's quite discusting seing them even if it's quite rare, loosing all your stuff after hours and hours of looting is really boring and especially with this maj.

-So i am a bit uneasy with the loot spawn i didn't found many automatic-rifles spawning with my whole team ,after 50H of looting 1 AKM ,1 AK 74 and nearly 15 akSU ,is this normal ,some ak's are rare and other's aren't ?Or is this just bad/good luck to find only that ?

-The base bulding is way better know but why do grenades make sometimes dommage to the walls and sometimes doest  .Is that a bug ? 

I hope the Dayz Dev ll continue like that ,less bug ,more content,less cheaters ll make a better game.

• Sad 1

On 9/8/2020 at 1:52 AM, ImpulZ said:
  • Rare helicrash loot is now opted out from count in cargo of player-owned storage items (tents, crates,..)

Does this include guns because it doesn't feel like it to me.  In the past, rare heli crash loot has usually always spawned a high tier gun, like an SVD.  So far on 1.09, I personally have not found a single gun at a heli crash -- of any sort, let alone a high tier one.

Either my luck is pure shit these past couple of months (i.e. it's been looted already every time for me) or this isn't working properly.

Are we sure this statement you made is actually fixed?  Anyone else find an SVD or M4 at a heli crash in October?

Moved the question to another topic

Edited by lex__1