Greensek

Console Update 1.07

Damn, I’ve been hoping and praying this patch would make the game more stable. I’ve been patient and refrained from bashing or adding anything negative. Do you guys even test this stuff. You claim one thing and the game does another! Within 5 minutes I tested just 2 things that you claimed you fix and guess what?! THEY ARE STILL BROKEN!!!! 

Test for inventory:

I put an apple in my hand and walked up to my car. Hard swapped the apple, for a tire repair kit in the car. Guess what happened? Yup, the apple is now LOCKED in the vehicle. Incredible!

Test for barbed wire:

I opened up my barbed wire fence, walked in the open door and guess what?! It gave me 2 cuts!!! 

Are you guys serious man?!!! You claim you fixed this but you didn’t. Did you test this? Because obviously you didn’t. What a slap in the face to your consumers or to the people still left supporting you. I just lost all faith in this company. I’m honestly shocked. ✌🏼 

• Beans 1

Awesome update Bohemia! I currently rent 5 servers from Nitrado (28 DAYS LATER) Have definitely been looking forward to modding abilities and more server control! Great work!

Q: Could you add a Modding Support Section for the Forums on Console PS4/XBOX. As well maybe provide tutorials or detailed informations on what we can and cannot do? 
Q: Does the Server Mission Folder support all mods that are available on PC?
Q: How do we customize the map by addiing locations such as theme parks, industrial areas, villages etc..?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FreshData84 said:

Awesome update Bohemia! I currently rent 5 servers from Nitrado (28 DAYS LATER) Have definitely been looking forward to modding abilities and more server control! Great work!

Q: Could you add a Modding Support Section for the Forums on Console PS4/XBOX. As well maybe provide tutorials or detailed informations on what we can and cannot do? 
Q: How do we customize the map by addiing locations such as theme parks, industrial areas, villages etc..?

Modding isn’t available as of yet from what I’m aware.

i could be wrong.

Edited by lJamesHalel1
Folder is available so idk

7 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Modding isn’t available as of yet from what I’m aware.

i could be wrong.

I have access to the server mission folder on Nitrado. Just been browsing through it. I don't even know where to begin with it lol I would like to do customized locations, additional loot, even add a store/currency.. I have tons of ideas. Just not sure what the limitations are and if PC Mods are compatible.

1 minute ago, FreshData84 said:

I have access to the server mission folder on Nitrado. Just been browsing through it. I don't even know where to begin with it lol I would like to do customized locations, additional loot, even add a store/currency.. I have tons of ideas. Just not sure what the limitations are and if PC Mods are compatible.

I’ve seen it and had a look, can’t change anything as it just crashes wash time so I have no clue

52 minutes ago, FreshData84 said:

I'm not a console guy, so I can't confirm this, but I'm hearing you have access to the mission XML files but not init.c.  

The mission XML files control the loot table and all the spawns of vehicles, gear, items, animals, zombies, etc..

Here's a short guide to the files: https://helpthedeadreturn.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/how-to-customize-your-dayz-sa-vanilla-server/

I'm also hearing that init.c was not included. Without that, you can't really change loadouts, spawns locations, added anything that requires code. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FreshData84 said:

Hahaha, I play on your 28 Days Later Server on PS4 on Livonia, shits pretty clean, been on it for a while now.

So are you able to actually modify stuff now for your servers or not yet? Just curious cause if you are able to now then damn that will be dope

5 hours ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Pretty sure they mentioned it’d be a thing the other day.

They did not. They only mentioned that admins would have more control over server loot rate and logs.

3 hours ago, Hollowtip said:

Damn, I’ve been hoping and praying this patch would make the game more stable. I’ve been patient and refrained from bashing or adding anything negative. Do you guys even test this stuff. You claim one thing and the game does another! Within 5 minutes I tested just 2 things that you claimed you fix and guess what?! THEY ARE STILL BROKEN!!!! 

Test for inventory:

I put an apple in my hand and walked up to my car. Hard swapped the apple, for a tire repair kit in the car. Guess what happened? Yup, the apple is now LOCKED in the vehicle. Incredible!

Test for barbed wire:

I opened up my barbed wire fence, walked in the open door and guess what?! It gave me 2 cuts!!! 

Are you guys serious man?!!! You claim you fixed this but you didn’t. Did you test this? Because obviously you didn’t. What a slap in the face to your consumers or to the people still left supporting you. I just lost all faith in this company. I’m honestly shocked. ✌🏼 

not the choice of words i would have used, but can confirm both of these things happen. Barbwire is still borked, seemingly when opening and closing doors, and inventory is definitely better but swapping still screws it up. @Greensek

you guys fail at everything you do ever update is worse then the last 1.07 xbox now takes the cake! Where's the new weapons.inventory is still absolute shit still can't pick up items weapons still glitching like fucking crazy,constantly having to log an pray it maybe fixes the issue, wake up take some fucking pride in what you create and have your name attached too start by fireing the whole dayz development team get some people in who have passion for this game it's vary clear the current team does not. FAILED SO HARD THIS TIME!

And u GREENSEEK can't believe you have the nerve to even replay the only thing you should say is Sorry, now put your head down and go fix my fucking game!

Edited by Citizenxdayz

Lighter night times ? It's not lighter, it's almost daylight! What is the point of it ? Have we really succumbed to the pressure of snowflake moaning gamers who are scared of playing the game through the nights ?

Please change it back. The nights were the most exciting part of dayz for most of the time. Now they're no more threatening than any other game, just there as part of a cycle and affects game play purely as cosmetic than a tactical part of survival.

Disappointing.

• Thanks 2

Not sure if mentioned but now when I use the D pad to go through my inventory or the game options I press down and it brings up my in game Mic, so this happens when I try to zero my scopes every time I log in or just going through my inventory now please fix it.

I updated and log into horrible stuttering on foot.  No stutter while slow walking, none while driving a car. So I did the usual reboot Xbox, reboot modem, delete local files, then of course finally uninstall and reinstall. Nothing helped. And it’s game breaking bad stuttering. 
Anybody else having this problem? Worked fine on 1.06. ??? Help! 

Still beyond me how they claim this to be full release??!?!?!?! 
Quit adding useless things and fix the real issues, like the freezing, the hiccups, the repositioning(on foot and in cars especially), the duping, and the over exagerated crap vehicle damage.
And if you are going to add things.............. wheres my bow and clothe crafting and dyeing?  🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't know what you guys did this patch but the performance is terrible (Xbox one X). The game was coming along nicely in terms of performance on console ever since 1.04 only problem was the occasional stutter (which i was hoping would be dealt with this patch) but now it's like back to square one if not worse, I'm running at a consistent 15-20fps, with stutters, and noticeable input lag, and that's only in the middle of the forest. There's still inventory problems, weapons still desyncing in hands, just a mess of an update. 

Edited by Robzom11

if people are having the mic symbol pop up when you navigate down with the d pad in your inventory, just use the analog instead and the L1 L2 and R1 R2 buttons then the icon will not pop up. easy solved.

8 hours ago, RazzielXX said:

I updated and log into horrible stuttering on foot.  No stutter while slow walking, none while driving a car. So I did the usual reboot Xbox, reboot modem, delete local files, then of course finally uninstall and reinstall. Nothing helped. And it’s game breaking bad stuttering. 
Anybody else having this problem? Worked fine on 1.06. ??? Help! 

Same thing here... 😕

Lost all my shit last night when I guy opened fire on me and instead of being able to run away the frames halted to a stop for 4-5 seconds and then I was dead.

Loving the update....

Edited by Jonas Levin

Traded old bugs for new bugs while old bugs still exist, even tho you claimed you fixed it.

Not even surprised at this point. Just gotta smfh and keep it moving.

Also gotta love how you make it free to play weekend with a crazy discount for the game and dlc during your latest update. Fucking genius!

People ask me should I get this game since it's on sale? I tell em no. And then I start ranting about ALL the fuckery and they agree it's not worth it even at 40% off.

15 minutes ago, Esmy said:

Traded old bugs for new bugs while old bugs still exist, even tho you claimed you fixed it.

Not even surprised at this point. Just gotta smfh and keep it moving.

Also gotta love how you make it free to play weekend with a crazy discount for the game and dlc during your latest update. Fucking genius!

People ask me should I get this game since it's on sale? I tell em no. And then I start ranting about ALL the fuckery and they agree it's not worth it even at 40% off.

I’ve not experienced any bugs that I know of, not any of the old ones anyway.

34 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

I’ve not experienced any bugs that I know of, not any of the old ones anyway.

Ur lucky... for now.

1 minute ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

@Greensek hearing that no matter what changes console admins make the mission files, they are not taking effect. Can you confirm this is a game issue? A Nitrado issue?

Has anyone stopped their server completely before making changes and then perform a restart?

Edited by Esmy

56 minutes ago, Esmy said:

Ur lucky... for now.

Has anyone stopped their server completely before making changes and then perform a restart?

I am lucky and I’ve reinstalled the server, restarted multiple times but I have noticed fewer guns(I lowered the spawn rates of pretty much all and seems to have worked) but I do have 2 Questions for @Greensek or @ImpulZ

on several guns there are different variants I.E M4-A1 camo or sawn off variants etc, if I put that to spawn in the world would it?

sawn offs should but I don’t even know if there’s textures for the weapons with the colour changes 🤔

And if I were to add them, do they go by the Standard M4 Tier 3 setup, or do I have to add that line for each for it to register?

Edited by lJamesHalel1
Another Q

I’d rather a “There are problems, avoid using the Folder” than wasting my time messing with it 😂

repeater is boss btw

Edited by lJamesHalel1
Info