PEACE_543

(Video) Hacker with invisible grenades

So, When did this become a thing?

I'm idle for the first half of the video... but I clearly see him pull the pin of an invisible grenade and then throw nothing, causing us both to explode. he just stands there unharmed while I eat hot shrapnel.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DayzXbox/comments/ezs55h/so_this_happened_us4293/

• Haha 2

theres no hackers on xbox, have you never been shot by someone just raising there empty hands? Been a bug since I started playing in game preview but its alot rarer now, sounds like the exact thing that happened

• Beans 1

If you had watched the video. You would have seen he threw 2 invisible grenades. The first one did no damage to either of us, and the second killed only me even though we were less than a foot apart.  

Edited by PEACE_543

Just now, PEACE_543 said:

If you had watched the video. You would have seen he threw 2 invisible grenades. The first one did no damage to either of us, and the second killed only me even though we were less than a foot apart.  

I did watch the video, you could have cut it down, it doesn't matter if he did it a million times, its not a hacker

What are the chances of getting 2 grenades, throwing them both at your feet and not dying? Why would he waste 2 grenades on an afk bambi? It doesn't make any sense. sure maybe he's duping grenades but that doesn't explain why he didn't die. They said the ps3 was unhackable now you can mod them in 15 minutes on CFW. Never say never

you can pull a pin on a grenade attach it to your vest and survive it, you can die from a flashbang when your full health, I don't know why it didn't hurt him but grenades are clearly not working as intended, If someone could hack the xbox I'm pretty sure DayZ would be the Las game they would bother with, why would a hacker bother with an afk Bambi rather than a geared guy? They wouldn't.

12 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

why would a hacker bother with an afk Bambi rather than a geared guy? They wouldn't.

Because they're bad at the game. Remember getting aimbotted on COD, or blown up from across the map in GTAV. Booted offline by DOS attacks on RDR. If you've never had a geared player kill you within 5 minutes of spawning I don't know what game you're playing but its not Dayz. People will go to any length to be douchebags in video games.  

Edited by PEACE_543
Be it a hack or not the odds of this happening on its own are slim to none

that makes no sense, if they're bad at the game thats why they're hacking (which they're not) they're skill has nothing to do with it so they would kill geared players, its obviously a bug that's been in the game since game preview, if you can ever provide any proof of a hacker ill believe you but the video doesn't.

So you believe that this is the way the game currently functions and the was no player shenanigans involved? He boldly walks up and drops a grenade on me, knowing he's not going to die. Its just a bug guys. You wont convince me, so stop trying and go outside.

maybe he didn't care if he died, are you so immature to not be able to have a rational conversation rather than trying to insult me, grow up you child

34 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

grow up you child

Part of being an adult is learning how to let things go. You didn't convince me, I told you that. Now please stop letting me hurt your feelings and let someone else give their opinion on this topic. 

sure thing your really hurting my feelings, why would anyone want to give their opinion when you revert to trying to insult people when they point out your completely wrong, dont worry about it no feelings hurt, I'm more empathetic to you more than anything throwing your toys out the pram when things dont go your way, noone will agree with you on this so good luck.

• Haha 1

It’s a glitch I can’t remember what the method is but it’s possible to hold a grenade pop the pin and it look like you’ve got nothing in your hand.

11 hours ago, PEACE_543 said:

What are the chances of getting 2 grenades, throwing them both at your feet and not dying? Why would he waste 2 grenades on an afk bambi? It doesn't make any sense. sure maybe he's duping grenades but that doesn't explain why he didn't die. They said the ps3 was unhackable now you can mod them in 15 minutes on CFW. Never say never

This is a desync issue that DayZ Development team is currently working on. It happens with more than just grenades. People can shoot you with shovels and all kinds of shit because of desync.

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:44 PM, PEACE_543 said:

Part of being an adult is learning how to let things go. You didn't convince me, I told you that. Now please stop letting me hurt your feelings and let someone else give their opinion on this topic. 

The fun thing is that that is the appropriate response to your ramblings about hackers...