Flyingpapaya

This needs to stop.

Updating the game and giving us more problems than solutions.

The horrible lag is back that is similar to the lag from before the optimization updates.

Seriously?

Joining a server to be kicked over and over is quite annoying as well.

I could go into how items are spawning as well or lack of items. Then random items everywhere. 

Zombies and people not registering bullets randomly is nice. Rejoining server constantly to avoid desync or whatever it's called. 

If you can't fix the game, stuff your Damn pride and hire an outside coder or two to help you and teach you. ffs

Great helmet just takes up space, can't wear it.

I can't play the game half the time because it either doesn't attempt to join when selecting a server or just says kicked like I mentioned.

I love and effing hate this game.

Edited by Flyingpapaya
  • Like 2

I agree with all of this, for items not spawning play a community server that has weekly wipes, LOOT SMOKE SHORT NIGHTS is the server I play on its only downside is it has crosshair enabled and weak AF nights but its always populated and finding ARs is quite common.

I just play official server with persistence off and find decent loot. I do by seem to be encountered many issues on it either. Runs pretty well. Played around six hours yesterday and game only dashboarded once. 

Just now, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I just play official server with persistence off and find decent loot. I do by seem to be encountered many issues on it either. Runs pretty well. Played around six hours yesterday and game only dashboarded once. 

I would do that but never seen a first person persistence off server and i just cant Stand 3pp

On 12/14/2019 at 3:48 AM, Flyingpapaya said:

Updating the game and giving us more problems than solutions.

The horrible lag is back that is similar to the lag from before the optimization updates.

Seriously?

Joining a server to be kicked over and over is quite annoying as well.

I could go into how items are spawning as well or lack of items. Then random items everywhere. 

Zombies and people not registering bullets randomly is nice. Rejoining server constantly to avoid desync or whatever it's called. 

If you can't fix the game, stuff your Damn pride and hire an outside coder or two to help you and teach you. ffs

Great helmet just takes up space, can't wear it.

I can't play the game half the time because it either doesn't attempt to join when selecting a server or just says kicked like I mentioned.

I love and effing hate this game.

You missed out the totally fubar inventory system, where you pick things up but they just vanish and aren't in your kit, or where inventory items get stuck wherever they're stored, or where you drop things for others but they can't see the item, or you can't move items around correctly, or where you try to pick an item up only for something else to be picked up instead, 

Soooooooo many bugs, and really old bugs too that have been there since forever. I too hate this game, yet somehow keep finding myself playing it. Hopefully soon a decent developer with skills will make a rip off version that actually works. 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:35 AM, RyanS1994 said:

I would do that but never seen a first person persistence off server and i just cant Stand 3pp

The new map has 2 persistence off 1st person servers. Im always on the LA one. Look me up. Feeling a lil cute, might just have a hostage or 2😈 

4 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

The new map has 2 persistence off 1st person servers. Im always on the LA one. Look me up. Feeling a lil cute, might just have a hostage or 2😈 

I would play them but I switched to m&k and I've never gamed with them before so I really need all the practice I can get.... See a guy and hitting every key other than the one im looking for so I desperately need to practice haha

• Haha 1

I think you can switch to M&K on normal servers in the option menu. Not 100% though. I think the M&K servers are strictly M&K not 100% though.

3 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

I think you can switch to M&K on normal servers in the option menu. Not 100% though. I think the M&K servers are strictly M&K not 100% though.

ill try it, for science ;) I wouldn't be putting anyone at a disadvantage cos Im so bad at m&k but ill stick to strictly m&k servers for fairness lol

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2019 at 3:14 PM, RyanS1994 said:

ill try it, for science 😉 I wouldn't be putting anyone at a disadvantage cos Im so bad at m&k but ill stick to strictly m&k servers for fairness lol

It work?

You can't play on the normal servers while using the m&k, but you can join the m&k server while using an controller. I like both, controller and m&k, but since i mainly play strategy games on pc... Lets say, im decent with the m&k ( mouse skillz are good ).

I hope we will get the options to configure the controls.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 7:38 AM, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

It work?

nah you can only play m&k on m&k servers which is good I guess other than the fact I suck at m&k so I'm getting wrecked all day long lol

• Sad 1