FearFokkol

Livonia/1.06 Update issues

Hi All

I anyone having the issue where if you logoff from the server then log back in, the "Controller Disconnected" splash screen is displayed and stays there even though the controller is connected and you have to quite the game then restart it to clear it.

Also, if your running/jogging and you hit the RB for the quick wheel and then release, you have to release the left joystick "Walk forward/backward" and then press it again to continue moving, this wasn't an issue prior to 1.06?

5 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

Also, if your running/jogging and you hit the RB for the quick wheel and then release, you have to release the left joystick "Walk forward/backward" and then press it again to continue moving, this wasn't an issue prior to 1.06?

Yes, this is an issue for me too. Not a buggy but still something to be looked into. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IdealBicycle641 said:

The quick wheel thing is a thing. Loving getting lost though

Yeah getting lost in Livonia is quite easy, done it a couple times 🙂

22 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

Also, if your running/jogging and you hit the RB for the quick wheel and then release, you have to release the left joystick "Walk forward/backward"

Yeah, same here.  It's a bit of an inconvenience.

Well, just spawned into my base on Cherno after 1.06 patch , just to find that ALL my weapons that I have stashed in various tents are now "Badly Damaged", even the rifle that is on my character.

Yet everything else is pristine that I have stashed, including weapon attachments.

Anyone else have this?

@ImpulZ

Adding, even my shovels, Axes, backpacks and hammers are "Badly Damaged"

Edited by FearFokkol