Sign in to follow this  
MarczXD320

Is Livonia worth the buy ? (And how is the game after 1.06?)

So, i'm kind in the doubt between buying the Livonia map or buying cod points for the season 1 Modern Warfare battlepass (can only buy one).

I would like to know what do you guys think about the map, how is it compared to Chernarus and also how is the game after 1.06, if it is still very glitchy or this update actually made the game better.

Edited by MarczXD320

4 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

So, i'm kind in the doubt between buying the Livonia map or buying cod points for the season 1 Modern Warfare battlepass (can only buy one).

I would like to know what do you guys think about the map, how is it compared to Chernarus and also how is the game after 1.06, if it is still very glitchy or this update actually made the game better.

Livonia is a hardcore map it's really tough to survive... you need to stock up on food and water and then head south... it's also raining a lot and it's also beautiful map it's really beautiful and well done very detailed

4 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

So far it hasn't been that glitchy.

But the current meta is find a nice quiet place to starve to death.

you just fail at finding food you need to also hunt when you can... when you find some food go south because a lot less people manage to get more south and there will be more food for you 😛

Ive been playing in a group all afternoon and into the night & we had even worse de-sync on the official Livonia servers than in 1.05. the servers were maxed out though & it is the first day of release but had to log every 30 mins in order to remove mags or get the actual item you think is in your hand, in your hand for other players. Enjoying the new map but the de-syncy bugs are quite Frustrating as queue times can be 20 mins or more after a re-log in order to even open a tin of food

• Like 1

I was playing on a high pop (had 58 in it) Singapore (SG) server, I'm in TN, and the only issue we ran into was my buddy dropped a water bottle for me and I couldn't see it.  Other than that, it runs fairly smooth.  Be forewarned, there is NO shortage of trigger-happy fuck sticks atm.  I am chalking it up to it being because it's a new map, and as soon as the novelty wears off, maybe they'll calm down a little.  What I DO view as game breaking, however, is the ability to bring in gear from Chernarus.  IMO, it should be new map, new character.  I can see it now.......bring in gear, die, go BACK to Chernarus and get more shit out of the stash, relog into Livonia, rinse, and repeat. 

Correction:  I did have an issue with my crafted fire starter not allowing me ignite a fire, but my friend's worked.

Edited by Stagman70
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Ive been playing in a group all afternoon and into the night & we had even worse de-sync on the official Livonia servers than in 1.05. the servers were maxed out though & it is the first day of release but had to log every 30 mins in order to remove mags or get the actual item you think is in your hand, in your hand for other players. Enjoying the new map but the de-syncy bugs are quite Frustrating as queue times can be 20 mins or more after a re-log in order to even open a tin of food

You found food?  I had to sneak up on some sheep and whack them with an axe.  Couldn't find any canned shit.  Lucky fucker.

• Like 1

Yeah I decided my guy in chenarus to get an authentic start. 

However theres assholes with full gear running around killing people. 

It's tough. Haven't found any food but I like that. 

Still think it's stupid you can server hop go chenarus for supplies. 

I got mag dumped by a scorpion then shot at by a knife (bugged colt) and didn't take any damage, among countless of other bugs all within the span of 20 minuites.... so dayz as usual. The game is just to broken to warrant investing more money, i paid 20 dollars for this mess of a game and i intend to keep it that way.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

I got mag dumped by a scorpion then shot at by a knife (bugged colt) and didn't take any damage, among countless of other bugs all within the span of 20 minuites.... so dayz as usual. The game is just to broken to warrant investing more money, i paid 20 dollars for this mess of a game and i intend to keep it that way.

$20?  You got robbed.  I only paid $15.

Sign in to follow this