Man Parts 241

Dynamic Events

Ok, so we have dynamic spawns such as the police wreck and helicopter crash sites. I would love to see the return of airdrops.

Another idea I'm sure most of us has already had is roaming hordes.

(Has already had 🤔)

Lol anyway, back on topic.

Can u imagine seeing a convoy of military NPC's and thinking, "Should I try to kill them. They got the really good loot."

That last one is a bit of a stretch, but having airdrops and hordes should be doable.

Thoughts?

• Beans 1

I don't like the idea of having npc humans in the game in any way.  That includes airdrops.  I like that DayZ cultivates a sense that you are the only ones on the island.

• Beans 1

the return of airdrops? I could be wrong but I'm sure airdrops have never been in the game, hordes would be cool.

36 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

the return of airdrops? I could be wrong but I'm sure airdrops have never been in the game, hordes would be cool.

I think they're talking about pc

50 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I think they're talking about pc

as in mods? Or the dayz mod?

1 hour ago, RyanS1994 said:

the return of airdrops? I could be wrong but I'm sure airdrops have never been in the game

You are right, DayZ and the original DayZ Mod never had airdrops or NPCs, those came with mods of the DayZ Mod and nowadays mods for the Standalone. Many people are still misled by this.