Gav Williams

When you think you've hit the jackpot

Found my first downed chopper in months. I found the following 

1.Acog scope

2.Standardised suppressor 

3.Box of 5.56 ammo

4. A bloody SVD! God damn it!

Nice find. Public server? I found my first crashsite last week. However, the only thing there was a plate carrier pouch (and a few misc. military jackets/ pants), which wasn't a total wash as I happened to find a zombie a little bit later that spawned in wearing a plate carrier vest. 

50 minutes ago, Skofield_Kid said:

Nice find. Public server? I found my first crashsite last week. However, the only thing there was a plate carrier pouch (and a few misc. military jackets/ pants), which wasn't a total wash as I happened to find a zombie a little bit later that spawned in wearing a plate carrier vest. 

Yeah public server. I just need to find SVD mags or an M4....Both as rare as rocking horse s**t

Bummer as I came upon a mag the other day, but ended up dropping it to make room for other stuff. If I find another I'll get in touch and see if I can hand it off to you. Gotta preserve all the legit non-duped SVD owners we can. 

Edited by Skofield_Kid
  • Like 1

I was at Tisy last weekend and could've had at least 6 after that run, and loads of vss mags too, on 4218

Edited by xxxD1RTD1VRxxx

Tisy definitely spawns svd mags up the wazoo. If you aren't having luck just find somewhere to hide logout and play something else for awhile. Or jump on a private server for a bit play around and check later. 

I have found in busy servers I will only get an AK or M4 from a chopper but in a dead server I've found a couple of VSS'