JengoFettAZ

Washing hands

New to the game, sorry for the silly question... I can’t seem to get the “wash hands” option to come up at wells??? Any help? 

18 minutes ago, JengoFettAZ said:

New to the game, sorry for the silly question... I can’t seem to get the “wash hands” option to come up at wells??? Any help? 

it might not be in the game just yet i guess?

I seem to remember it being in the game...

Is your hands actually bloody?

Im not sure, but the trigger to "wash hands" might only show up IF your hands actually are bloody.

Go kill an animal and cut it up without gloves on, or find a player that might be willing to help. 😊

Yeah I'm sure it's still in. It certainly was. Maybe use the dpad at a well to see if the option is there. As Jonas said, maybe you need bloody hands first. 

If i'm not mistaken. To wash your hands you have to have your hands with blood first. Before the update i remembered that if you press up or down on the D-Pad then you could choose the options between drinking or washing. Now that drinking requires you to keep the button pressed i believe the wash hands option now appears under it with a single button press.

washing hands is in the game, however like mentioned above, the characters hands have to be dirty usually after hunting, then at a drinking source or bottle, there will be an option to "clean hands" along with "drink" 🙂

Edited by FearFokkol
spelling
  • Thanks 1