RyanS1994

How many hours you guys got on xbox?

14 hours ago, Skofield_Kid said:

I play only on one server and do LOTS of hiking. Who needs cars anyway when there’s so much to see lol :)  happily boots and shoes are so common there’s no need to waste resources repairing them.

I was just joking anyway, I personally change them to new ones pretty often as any type of footwear is pretty common, I only repair if I have assault boots as I like having the knife slot

On 11/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, RyanS1994 said:

I was just joking anyway, I personally change them to new ones pretty often as any type of footwear is pretty common, I only repair if I have assault boots as I like having the knife slot

All good, was trying to be funny as well. The truth is I have an unhealthy habit of trying to find isolated cashes. May be off topic but I do appreciate the subtle variations in terrain in the game to make crossing distances more enjoyable

Just now, John Holmquist said:

I have about 93days

ooof thats the most I've seen on console anyway have some beans

Edited by RyanS1994

On 10/11/2019 at 8:14 AM, Man Parts 241 said:

Until someone has more than me, I'm not posting lmao

Fml I need a new hobby...

I remember a few months back you said your never playing this game again untill server wipe or something in that nature. Im at 42 dayz, 2 hrz an 21 minz.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 2:46 AM, Shawn Caplan said:

126 hours.

that might seem like alot but this game has such a steep learning curve especially with the new medical etc updates, how you finding the game?