xKJCxDaRkMaN

Weird feeling after 1.05 update.

I was wondering if anyone else was getting a weird response to opening doors. I will open a door and it takes about 3 or 4 secs to actually open. Also has anyone noticed that the infected dont really go running after you anymore and there's not as many as there use to be. I don't know but the response time to doing a action in the menu or the world is like a couple secs off. Is the a thing as of right now @ImpulZ?

I get this too, I figured it was latency but between player and server but only a guess. Happens more for me as the server fills up. If this is how doors react imagine how slow the server is to calculating bullets.

• Thanks 1

It's better.  U dont get trapped walking through doors anymore.  U can also close gates and make it inside ur base

• Beans 1

8 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

It's better.  U dont get trapped walking through doors anymore.  U can also close gates and make it inside ur base

I really hope that is correct!

I have totally lost count on how many times I've been killed by zombies because a door closed "on top" of me, and got me stuck in between a rock and a hard place - with me wondering for the next 2 minutes whether I should delete the game, go on a full-blown rage-trip or re-spawn! 😁

Its because with 1.05 the server performance aka the server fps (especialy on high pop) is even worse than with 1.04. The devs are delivering sloppy work and it seems that they don't proper test updates before releasing them.

• Beans 1

I have not experienced this.  I click open and the door opens no latency on my end.   And I can confirm the zombies are chasing me.   Im in the US playing on a EU community server with 199 ping and I dont notice any latency glitches. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CottonHill2 said:

I have not experienced this.  I click open and the door opens no latency on my end.   And I can confirm the zombies are chasing me.   Im in the US playing on a EU community server with 199 ping and I dont notice any latency glitches. 

I’m on 4227 it’s almost always high pop and I can run right past infected and they won’t chase. They just stand there and react like they are about to chase but they don’t.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN

12 hours ago, CottonHill2 said:

Official or private server? Slots? Full high pop? Btw, the fact that you play with 199ms and don't notice any latency issues doesn't make sense in the first place... I got ~20ms to my home community server and I can feel the bad server performance/lag if the server is getting full.

I can tell you for sure that any community server with 60+ slots lags when its full (doors open late, zombies are bugged and laggy, stanima bar laggy, delayed hit reg aso) and I'm pretty sure its because of the rubbish server fps.

See this Bug Tracker about server performance with 1.05: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T145193

I've been playing on a private 100 slot server.  When the server gets over 80 people in it... it's basically unplayable. Players skipping around, doors take 5 or more seconds to open, bullets registering seconds after being fired at point blank range.. it's garbage.