Colin-Emma Whyman

1.05 console update wipe

so when the update arrives on console "xbox/ps4" will the private servers also include a wipe  ? 

my whole server is asking me this as they thought now its private no server wipes , we can make RP towns/ safe zones/ infected zones ect  but there are talks off wipes and were not entirely sure what to do , make small bases don't collect loot ? or go big and wild with no wipe ?

I don't think they will wipe with 1.05.

They stated that they will try to avoid wiping if at all possible, and the they will let the community know in good time if a wipe is coming.

Anyway, if it comes it comes - try not to worry about it, we have no say in it anyway.

I hope they wipe the servers. Some people have a ridiculous amount of duped gear across multiple accounts

43 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

I hope they wipe the servers. Some people have a ridiculous amount of duped gear across multiple accounts

What would that do?

They would just find it and dupe it again after the wipe, and then we are back to square one but everyone else lost their legit gear and bases in the process.

A wipe every few months or so is healthy, it keeps people active and resets the loot table.Too many players have excessive gear fear and squirrel away guns in locations they have no intentions of using. Imagine if someone people found most of the actual rifles on a server, Duped them and only used the duped ones because those bug out.  you would get a gun but it wouldn't work. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 11:27 PM, Anwah said:

A wipe every few months or so is healthy, it keeps people active and resets the loot table.Too many players have excessive gear fear and squirrel away guns in locations they have no intentions of using. Imagine if someone people found most of the actual rifles on a server, Duped them and only used the duped ones because those bug out.  you would get a gun but it wouldn't work. 

I disagree. I go out finding everyone's buried gear and I always come home fully loaded with other peoples gear.

The only thing I have yet to find is an LAR. 

So if you dont see guns, then go steal them. Its hard to dupe guns that dont exist anymore.

Nobody wants to take the time to find bases and find buried loot.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

I disagree. I go out finding everyone's buried gear and I always come home fully loaded with other peoples gear.

So if you dont see guns, then go steal them. Its hard to dupe guns that dont exist anymore.

What are you talking about? lol 

if you don't see guns go steal them. You could walk across the whole map with a shovel and the odds are finding that odd dig spot is astronomical unless they are dumb enough to bury it next to their base. I have things buried in the most obscure places, That no one has ever found, on a high pop server, I have crates out in the open on a high pop server that i leave alone for days at a time.  If you are finding dig spots easily or bases with their actual weapons inside of them, Good job. 

usually the bases I find either have a bunch of junk and I m not combing areas looking for dig spots in random locations, usually they have them close if not I move on. 

On 9/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

Ok, since you are the master of finding hidden loot.. Then we can pm you for the location and server? 

Or maybe better.. You can start a group on iZurvive app and invite us all so we can share all your found loot stashes. 

• Haha 1

I don't understand why anyone would think private servers would get wiped by BI. We already have that option. We don't need BI to wipe servers 😆😅😂🤣 that we paid for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Ok, since you are the master of finding hidden loot.. Then we can pm you for the location and server? 

Or maybe better.. You can start a group on iZurvive app and invite us all so we can share all your found loot stashes. 

My gamertag is POUND YOU SILLY. I will go as far as to screen shot the guns if you want. I've been quiet the collector since the update. Later on tonight I will screenshot them and make sure you can view them on my profile.

And as far as sharing....not a chance in hell. Not after all the work I put into finding them. Im more than happy to tell you where and how to find loot yourself 

I think they may wipe. Underground duping has being going on but mark my words it will be 100 times worse in a week or two. 

Ran into a base in my home server in the middle of nowhere and they have far too many landmine around it for it to be legit. The server also crashes quite often which is apparently due to a duping exploit where they deliberately provoke a crash to effect a dupe.

They need to stop counting ARs in cargo until duping is gone as just one duper can monopolize all the guns in the map. 

Also loads of people who are butthurt about no Ars are making the problem worse by approaching duper groups in an effort to get them and this encourages the vermin even more.