Man Parts 241

DayZ could be like Minecraft one day. Ya think?

In terms of how far they've come. Food for thought.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Someone start making memes for DayZ it goes viral and boom.. DayZ is back... profit.... STONKS xd
or you mean you can dig the map and stuff or that modding of it gonna be so extensive that you can turn DayZ into other games ? kinda like Minecraft mod that makes it a Battlefield copy or Call of Duty xd

On 8/30/2019 at 7:58 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Someone start making memes for DayZ it goes viral and boom.. DayZ is back... profit.... STONKS xd
or you mean you can dig the map and stuff or that modding of it gonna be so extensive that you can turn DayZ into other games ? kinda like Minecraft mod that makes it a Battlefield copy or Call of Duty xd

I mean, if they stick with it. Minecraft was bare bones. Now there's a ton of crafting, a ton of animals, pve events like village raids, raider outpost, I could go on for dayz about what's been added, fixed, etc over the years.

• Like 1

there's too many kids just buy the game and complaint now, Those of us since 0.62 do appreciate how much it has improved over these years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I mean, if they stick with it. Minecraft was bare bones. Now there's a ton of crafting, a ton of animals, pve events like village raids, raider outpost, I could go on for dayz about what's been added, fixed, etc over the years.

Wonder if we are gonna get like NPC villages/outposts where you go to get quests and stuff? Imagine World of Warcraft but it's DayZ? Hugely open world with quests and stuff... That thought makes me moist

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Wonder if we are gonna get like NPC villages/outposts where you go to get quests and stuff? Imagine World of Warcraft but it's DayZ? Hugely open world with quests and stuff... That thought makes me moist

Never gonna happen.

22 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Never gonna happen.

Probably we're not gonna get the map size of World of Warcraft but we might get Chernarus Expansion... Like the whole Chernarus.. We are only on one small part South Zagoria region... You can find the full map in schools in DayZ... About the NPC's.. We will get them no matter what becausr that's what DayZ actually is... Idk if we are gonna get them in Multiplayer but they just might release singleplayer story with NPC outposts in a far future.. The game is similar to 7 Days to die.. RPG-ish

On 8/30/2019 at 3:25 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Creative mode would be awesome

On 9/2/2019 at 9:34 AM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Probably we're not gonna get the map size of World of Warcraft but we might get Chernarus Expansion... Like the whole Chernarus.. We are only on one small part South Zagoria region... You can find the full map in schools in DayZ... About the NPC's.. We will get them no matter what becausr that's what DayZ actually is... Idk if we are gonna get them in Multiplayer but they just might release singleplayer story with NPC outposts in a far future.. The game is similar to 7 Days to die.. RPG-ish

Devs said a long time ago it'll never happen. No quest, no NPC's, none of the stuff you're talking about.

As far as maps? We're getting a dlc map later this year. I highly doubt they will fully expand Chernarus. It's already a large ass map. Roughly 45% of Pennsylvania state in the US. I did the math, don't ask why lol

On 9/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

What do you mean? I don’t know anybody who associates DayZ with NPC’s.

1 hour ago, ThePugman said:

What do you mean? I don’t know anybody who associates DayZ with NPC’s.

And as far as I can remember, the developers have confirmed that vanilla isn't going to have any NPC's except for the infected and animals.

4 hours ago, IMT said:

And as far as I can remember, the developers have confirmed that vanilla isn't going to have any NPC's except for the infected and animals.

survival game with no survivor camp that you can talk with NPC's maybe get some quests ... only way you can have that is on RP servers.. what about regular servers? somebody builds a camp like that and maybe makes a trader post only for one day some kid with an AK comes in and kills everybody for loot and fun like it's fortnite DayZ should atleast get a singleplayer similar to Skyrim that would be nice

Ha, I wish mine craft had better graphics and physics. One day with better hardware, software, etc. I am sure there will be a game similar. I would love to play a game that is a sandbox like Minecraft, with the graphics of DayZ and the gunplay/physics of the new Modern Warfare 😉 oh that would be an awesome game! 

Or a survival game the size of DayZ but the game play, graphics, responsiveness of Destiny 2... 

Edited by ShallowTech

On 1/10/2020 at 1:31 AM, Quickless said:

Well, you are kinda right, man. DayZ have a lot in common with minecraft - zombies, crafting, open world. However, I don't think that it's going to become like minecraft, because it's not enough popular. Minecraft is much more simple and popular. I think that DayZ is going to die soon, so I have created a minecraft server with a premium hosting servers and playing minecraft.

Why do you think DayZ is going to die soon? 

I'm sure people were saying that years ago, and yet here we are. 

I play on official and community servers and there are HUNDREDS of people still playing, so I'd like to know what you're basing your theory on...