Trapphone

Server wipe ? Please

@ImpulZ since duping has once again become a problem can we have a server and character wipe when the next update drops ?

I've already found somones stash with 100+ grenades atleast 100 assorted long guns including Lars, vsds and vss's plus 10+ tents filled with high end loot 

I can't imagine what it would be like for a new player going up against one of these "super dupers"

Any information in regards to this would be amazing. keep up the great work devs

18 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

@ImpulZ since duping has once again become a problem can we have a server and character wipe when the next update drops ?

I've already found somones stash with 100+ grenades atleast 100 assorted long guns including Lars, vsds and vss's plus 10+ tents filled with high end loot 

I can't imagine what it would be like for a new player going up against one of these "super dupers"

Any information in regards to this would be amazing. keep up the great work devs

If you come across this kind of bases, please send me a PM with screenshots and ideally server name and position, so that we can have a closer look at the situation.

We want to avoid wipes, but depending on the situation, we will consider them.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Jesus christ do not wipe! For those of us that play legit this would be devastating. I've just spent three weeks searching for an AR, finally found one and would like to use it for a while. Are the dupers or a big clan constantly looting and storing them at their base? Cant you empty all the stuff out and throw the Granada at it all and ruin it all? 

• Like 2

Duping is definitely a thing again, I had hoped it would take way longer - but there are already vids on how to dupe in 1.04 floating around - and apparently its pretty easy as usual.

In a week or two the coast will be full of fully-geared idiots with LARs hunting for fresh spawns as that apparently is all they can handle... 😕

15 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

It literally takes two hours to get fully military geard. Why would people need to dupe? So dumb

I’ve mentioned before it’s this instant gratification culture we live in today, unfortunately.

So many with that mindset miss the point of this game entirely. Part of the fun is the journey and interactions one may have going about gathering up the gear the way it’s intended.

Lucky most of those types of people have a shorter attention span, and will hopefully move along sooner than later..

• Like 1

Some of the duping methods  The Vermin use are quite elaborate and take a lot of time. 

I really can't see why they don't walk between bases and play the game instead.