WOLVERlNES

Cars Broken Asf

Between the insane amount of cars that depawn and the following broken physics — I’d highly recommend staying the eff away from cars!

@ImpulZ please share the following issues with devs so they are aware and fix them:

• Cars are despawning from their locations after server refreshes, not cool when players put hours/days gathering parts to have car vanish right in front your eyes after reset. Especially with Olga’s, those things are ghosts
  • Car Headlamps don’t work, no option to turn them on
  • Vehicle wheels, when placed onto car generate tire road noise as if the car is driving when it standing still
  • Cars physics are very temperamental, I was killed because Gunter kept falling thru map and doing barrel rolls, tried exiting the car — it was if I was swimming but under the map while being mauled by zombies
  • Steering-wheel hands animation is way to fast and weird looking, doesn’t look like organic wheel rotations just bam all the way left etc...
Edited by RussianReavers
  • Like 1

I still haven't had a car despawn yet. Have you put any parts on it or any items in the boot? I've got two Ada's parked up in different locations with parts on and stuff in the boot and they're still there after a week. Are you sure they're not being taken by other players? 

• Beans 1

Just wait till 1.05 comes to consoles and this happens, you really don't wanna bother with vehicles then 

TWEAKED

Changed: Car crashes can now decrease the players health

• Haha 1

It seems to be specific to Olga’s — the despawning issue. And yes I know it’s not other players taking them, for the occurrences have been I put parts in car, standing right near car, sever resets, load into queue log back in after server reset car vanished. 

I and another dude are in the process of trying to get an Olga going now, and it hasn't despawned yet (knock on wood).  We are just short one tire, and we're in business. 

The worst thing for the cars is sometime you spend days building one and when you are in them you just bounce on the spot and cant drive.

• Sad 1

after a schedule server restart my Gunter was on its side, server then crashed 15 minutes later and upon restart was on all 4 again.  

I’ve died cuz of my Gunter thinking it was a bucking bronco, bouncing everywhere and even doing barrel rolls lol.

The only good thing is that each time someone has stolen our Gunter they’ve never gone more than a couple hundred meters away from where we stashed it!

Most of the time it works fine, but when it doesn’t it’s un-drivable.