Dodd54

Best stashes??

Morning fellow survivors, just a bit of clarification on every way to stash items. I know barrels, tents and burying items but that’s still a grey area as I’ve not tried it yet? 

You bury cooking pots, teddy bears, protective cases, drypacks, drysacks, sea chest, ammo case, dead bodies, and wooden crates (craft using 10 nails + 2 planks).

I believe that's it.

• Like 2

Burying wooden crates in the forest is the best way to hide your valuables. Like M4s AKs and ammo. Never bury them too close to your main base. Always watch your back while digging. 

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I like to hide barrels in rivers. Virtually impossible to see if placed right

Shhh. Stop giving away the best secrets 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Zalic said:

Burying wooden crates in the forest is the best way to hide your valuables. Like M4s AKs and ammo. Never bury them too close to your main base. Always watch your back while digging. 

You're part of the problem. Stop burying aks and m4s. 

• Like 1

Haha but at least it’s only us on here that know about it I suppose, been playing since day 1 and yeah no ak’s or anything really good but don’t blame you for burying precious gear 

I think the best stash would be a sea chest, as you can burry those and they have 150 slots. However, you can not build them as far as I know and they are a heavy SoB to carry around! Really need a car, which is hard to get running on a public server unless you have a big team.

1 hour ago, ShallowTech said:

I think the best stash would be a sea chest, as you can burry those and they have 150 slots. However, you can not build them as far as I know and they are a heavy SoB to carry around! Really need a car, which is hard to get running on a public server unless you have a big team.

100 slots barrels are 150 slots

On 8/23/2019 at 4:29 AM, Dodd54 said:

Morning fellow survivors, just a bit of clarification on every way to stash items. I know barrels, tents and burying items but that’s still a grey area as I’ve not tried it yet? 

Stashes are a great idea but are very overpowered for the current game mechanics and flawed loot system. The current loot economy still considered stashed guns as active and will not respawn those weapons. In other words, players that stash multiple identical guns are part of the reason why decent weapons are impossible to find now.

Tents and barrels are cool cause you have a chance to find one but the underground stash needs to either be taken out of the game or the loot economy needs to be increased.

On 8/29/2019 at 12:59 AM, TahoeBeast said:

100 slots barrels are 150 slots

Barels can't be moved when full, sea chest yes.

Don’t worry I’m anti dupe and also leave guns I already own because like you say the hardware economy is being ruined at the moment, I obviously pick up ammo and clips for the weapons I have