Acids House

Had to plug a dude for his shoes.

Shoes got nerfed hard. Mine got ruined just from traveling a portion of the coast and I started bleeding every 10 ft. Got me out here going full gangster with a shotty just for a dudes shoes. Had to carry a back up pair in my bag til I looted some jungle boots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I was in the mind set earlier that I was going to have to do this but finally found shoes after bandaging every 5 minutes. Now I carry two extra pair of shoes. Plus avoiding pavement and rock seem to help. Stick to grass.

It's slightly annoying to worry about shoe condition now.. but I'll get over it haha.  Makes finding that duct tape or sewing kit even more important!

I did the same day about 12 hours ago on 3897. 😛

First I beat a guy up and stole his Glock (apparently he did not know how to cock it, it had a mag with 9 bullet in it but none it the chamber), then I held another guy up for his shoes.

First he dropped them like a good boy, but then he refused to run out into the night as I told him...

So I gave him a clean headshot so he went unconscious and was way down in health, picked up the shoes, performed CPR and ran some circles around him and then ran off into the night with the shoes - I left him with his 4 bandages though, that's how nice a man I am lol.

Gotta love all these mechanics, im especially loving that you can reload a mag just by holding it in your hand and holding Y so we dont have to open the inventory, find the right ammo, press B and then hold RT - its way better.

The throwing function is sooooo good to, and vaulting is getting implemented in 1.05 which is awesome too.

The anti-ghosting/server-jumping function is just perfect too, people actually stay on the servers for night-play now which I've always like but never been able to get the group to go along with.

The game is back on its feet - with a vengeance! 🙂

• Beans 1