WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A PATCH. servers crash do you remember your server # hope so if not your in the middle of map with nothing. keep dieing on the beach to toxic kids want to try another server . your going to die anyway from no water or food. because you changed servers so now your in the middle of map again. dark outside got a flare in your hand is that a player. what i cant drop this flare , run keep hold x till u turn blue never going to drop it. have to open up menu to drop it now your dead again.  i have dead more to this bullshit shit patch then too any dupper. what a fucking joke of a game now. Battle royal game now for sure. Dayz = ET on Atari what a joke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toothache1971 said:

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A PATCH. servers crash do you remember your server # hope so if not your in the middle of map with nothing. keep dieing on the beach to toxic kids want to try another server . your going to die anyway from no water or food. because you changed servers so now your in the middle of map again. dark outside got a flare in your hand is that a player. what i cant drop this flare , run keep hold x till u turn blue never going to drop it. have to open up menu to drop it now your dead again.  i have dead more to this bullshit shit patch then too any dupper. what a fucking joke of a game now. Battle royal game now for sure. Dayz = ET on Atari what a joke

Um, sounds like you're having a bad day. Have you considered taking note of the server you're on? 

Also, try searching boats on the beach for food and drink. 

• Beans 1

Well, I'm four hours in and so far the game has run incredibly smoothly and I've had no issues with anything. Food, drink, inventory, melee, infected, all seem to be working as intended. Haven't fired a round yet though. 

One thing I am curious about though, can anyone confirm that voip is actually working. Just bumped into a dude at balota Town and hailed him from behind a fence. At first I thought he heard me because he darted into a house. But then he came out and carried on looting buildings even though I was talking to him in voip, seemingly oblivious of my presence. 

Yay they fixed duping😄😄😄😄😄 

Oh hang on no they didn’t!

great work BI 💩

On 8/8/2019 at 4:42 PM, Jackel said:

Yay they fixed duping😄😄😄😄😄 

Oh hang on no they didn’t!

great work BI 💩

There is already another dupe glitch?

Love the server delay, it is great that people can not just hop into a server, load in on your position and kill you. Looks like this game is starting to come around, just like DayZ used to be. Hopefully we will see a lot more to come, maybe some helicopters! Love this game and the work being put into it! Keep it up, looks like player numbers are coming back, full servers all the time 😉 !

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 6:07 AM, Dylan Janes said:

There is already another dupe glitch?

Oh yeah man the official servers are full of duper’s again also a lot of the private servers that I have played on. 

Looks like BI isn’t really too bothered though as they are only going to bring out a few major updates for 2020 then that will be it. So why would they give a fuck.

I think the update was fine. Stuff in crates can get a Little buggy. Not sure about the duping your talking about. Ive found the AK M4 LAR SvD UMP Wincester. I burried them all just in case though. I havent been to the coast since the update but maybe ill take a trip to investigate the rumors of duping and report back Sir!