donnyuk78

Update delay

2 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

DayZ on twitter confirmed delay of the update ! 

To give some context to this:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

To give some context to this:

No context is required as nobody is bothered about context. It's delayed....... Thanks though.

What a joke so most props have to wait another month for the update if the Xbox version has no problem why can't we have it now @ImpulZ we been waiting for 3 months 

• Like 1

@ImpulZ how about we don’t worry about the PS and you just release for Xbox ? 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I understand wanting to release the update on both platforms at the same time but surely after all this the right thing to do is just release it on Xbox. Especially if it is being held up by some daft Sony demands.

• Like 1

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Are you fucking serious??? 

First we get the silent treatment for a week and now this?!! 

Release the Xbox version right away, right AWAY!!!! I don't care about the ps4 version right now, release it on xbox now!! PC have had their updates even though xbox and ps4 has'nt, so xbox should not suffer because ps4 got issues, then PC should suffer because xbox and ps4 have had dekays.! 6!!!!

You guys are ruining my vacation with this shit. 

• Like 4

I’m a Ps4 player and I agree, silent treatment and screwing Xbox player is a massive negative!

could be a game breaking bug which could effect both consoles though so I guess they have their reasons 

8 minutes ago, stephen321 said:

I understand wanting to release the update on both platforms at the same time but surely after all this the right thing to do is just release it on Xbox. Especially if it is being held up by some daft Sony demands.

Doesn’t quite seem fair does it? been waiting longer for the update and a PlayStation issue holds up Xbox. 

1 minute ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

I’m a Ps4 player and I agree, silent treatment and screwing Xbox player is a massive negative!

could be a game breaking bug which could effect both consoles though so I guess they have their reasons 

They mentioned only ps4 and we all know Sony are hard with what hets through their verification 

• Like 2

Just now, bent.toe said:

They mentioned only ps4 and we all know Sony are hard with what hets through their verification 

What happens if they run in to another issue with PlayStation ? Do we get penalised again? Seems harsh to be me 

1 minute ago, bent.toe said:

Love the game, love the player base, only 1 thing that’s letting it down.

mmmm ok, I am new to DayZ but I am fast getting the impression that the game isnt worth the hassle. Back to PUBG or find a different game I think.. #feelsbadman

• Beans 1

19 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

@ImpulZ how about we don’t worry about the PS and you just release for Xbox ? 😂 

This!

• Like 1

No perks with owning the game on both systems then huh? 

I paid $100 for two copies only to play with friends on both platforms... Guess what? I got NO friends to play with on either of the systems because they left due to a broken mess with slow updates, glitches and cheaters. 

I'm stuck with two copies and two broken games... Yay BI! Atleast you got my money right? Forget about me paying even more to rent a fucking server. 

Incompetent.... 

• Like 4

Pretty sad DayZ Bohemia is doing this to themselves, maybe add Somone to the team to test you shit before you send it out ? Wasted over a week because of this 

4 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

What happens if they run in to another issue with PlayStation ? Do we get penalised again? Seems harsh to be me 

Yes. 

Already happened once... Last week was also issues with ps4 patch. 

• Like 1

Just now, bent.toe said:

Yes. 

Already happened once... Last week was also issues with ps4 patch. 

And they wonder why there’s console wars 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, bent.toe said:

No perks with owning the game on both systems then huh? 

I paid $100 for two copies only to play with friends on both platforms... Guess what? I got NO friends to play with on either of the systems because they left due to a broken mess with slow updates, glitches and cheaters. 

I'm stuck with two copies and two broken games... Yay BI! Atleast you got my money right? Forget about me paying even more to rent a fucking server. 

Incompetent.... 

You can get a refund if you call in just state that you got this game because it's suppose to be 1.0 but it truely isn't, youll get your money back

• Sad 1

Do you think if enough Xbox players “protest” BI they’d release the update 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

You can get a refund if you call in just state that you got this game because it's suppose to be 1.0 but it truely isn't, youll get your money back

Worked with cod blackops 4 within 24 hours. I will check right away. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@ImpulZ just why us xbox players have to wait please if xbox is ready to go do it unless if you was thinking of crossplay with xbox and PlayStation then I understand but if not released it for xbox if there is nothing wrong with it I'm done with all of this god tents please reply

Edited by William Kelly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, William Kelly said:

@ImpulZ just why us xbox players have to wait please if xbox is ready to go do it unless if you was thinking of crossplay with xbox and PlayStation then I understand but if not released it I'm done with all of this god tents please reply

This is what’s slightly annoying , by the sound of it Xbox is good to go. This is gonna twist my melon 😂

• Like 2

I was watching pc stream last night.. They have helicopters, boats and multiple working cars (expansion mod) while we have to play this waiting game with ready-to-release update.

Isn't this waiting bc ps4 absolute bullshit and straight "f*ck you" to xbox players, or is it just me who sees this like that?

• Beans 1