Pud80

Heli crash sites?

OK sorry if this has been done, I searched and it only listed PC posts.

So I'm pretty new to the game, but been playing it long enough to have at least come across 1 Heli crash site. The loot spawns are said to be better weapon wise than military bases. But as yet I've never come across 1..

I've tried most of the locations I've seen on the Izurvive map, but nothing. I've seen vids of people playing ton the Xbox, coming across the smoke from a crash and heading towards it.

I've been looking out for the same thing in these areas and nothing at all. I admit I could be out on my locations, but I'm in the general area, and with the smoke giving away locations from a distance...

Are they still spawning on the PS4 maps??  

39 minutes ago, Pud80 said:

OK sorry if this has been done, I searched and it only listed PC posts.

So I'm pretty new to the game, but been playing it long enough to have at least come across 1 Heli crash site. The loot spawns are said to be better weapon wise than military bases. But as yet I've never come across 1..

I've tried most of the locations I've seen on the Izurvive map, but nothing. I've seen vids of people playing ton the Xbox, coming across the smoke from a crash and heading towards it.

I've been looking out for the same thing in these areas and nothing at all. I admit I could be out on my locations, but I'm in the general area, and with the smoke giving away locations from a distance...

Are they still spawning on the PS4 maps??  

Yes heli crash are spawning on PC, PS4 and Xbox One 🙂

You are just unlucky like most of us

I think I’ve spotted at least 10 different crash sites. A few times I’ve even seen two crash sites next to each other.

However, I’m yet to find any weapons. Well... If we don’t count the release day that is, when I and a couple of friends found an M4 and an SVD. Other than that, all I’ve come across is clothing, helmets and useless accessories.

Cheers

Are these the locations on the izurvive map? I was going to those locations.

If they are in other areas let me know where you spotted them bossefraise.

Cheers 

16 minutes ago, Pud80 said:

Are these the locations on the izurvive map? I was going to those locations.

If they are in other areas let me know where you spotted them bossefraise.

Cheers 

Yes they are on izurvive 🙂

There are roughly 50 spawn points for the heli crash. And at any given time there or 5 heli crashes on the map. They do not stay there. They rotate . You could have literally ran away from a spot and have it spawn in after 5 min of you leaving the area. 

• Like 1

WOW! I only imagined there was like 1-2 at any time, that's why I kept missing them.

I'll keep looking. When the update kicks in and the loot tables are back to original spawn items & rates. Maybe the loot will improve.

Thanks for all the info guys.

Only 3 heil crash sites Spawn on the map not 5 and they will move location every 30 mins to my understanding that is 

14 minutes ago, Markyd said:

Only 3 heil crash sites Spawn on the map not 5 and they will move location every 30 mins to my understanding that is 

Mka3uyH.jpg

This is what happens on pc every half hour

3 random helicopters (either Mi8 or UH1Y) at random sites with random loot

10 Police cars at random sites

Surely with all the best loot duped and the servers will only let so many on a server at once stops them spawning?

Me and my group dont dupe, but we've killed tons of dupers so we've got lots of rare items buried and have noticed the items we're holding dont spawn anywhere now, either helicopter crash sites or military bases.

Did i say something wrong lol 

On 7/26/2019 at 6:59 AM, aux7 said:

Mka3uyH.jpg

This is what happens on pc every half hour

3 random helicopters (either Mi8 or UH1Y) at random sites with random loot

10 Police cars at random sites

1 hour ago, Markyd said:

Did i say something wrong lol

no. just backing you up . . .

Went on a run last night and this weekend, I'm seriously bad at finding Helicopter crash sites. Now I'm only doing it to prove a point to myself that I can.

The amount of people who now kill on site is scary. While looking for these crash site's I've ran in to a few people, tried to talk ask the question if they have seen any, want to find any. BANG! 

Back on the beach retracing my foot steps....And now its dark. 

I'm not sure why I cant stop playing this game..hours of getting geared up and a few bullets and its start again..

Found my 1st aweek ago after server restart just north of zelenogofsk was excited to see wot i would find, thought it was fuckd dew 2 dupin but i know now it can spawn crap lol                                                                  

Best place for heli crashes is by far green mountain . There are 12 potential spawn points in close proximity in and around pogorevka . With a pair of Binos and the right vantage point ( and good weather ) one could get lucky . 

Hope this helps 

Sat in the hunter stand last night waiting on green hill, the stand along the forest with the big tower behind you. 2 HOURS... Nothing... 2 spawn point near here to. I even jumped a few servers to see if I'd spawn in to a server that had one sat ready. Nope.

I give up...

Pud80 if you waited for 2 hours that means the 3 heli crashes only rotated 4 times out of a possible 50 spots. It sucks but it just seems to make the time go by if you make a loop through the denses spawn area for them. Hell you could have left after 2 hours and just 5 min later one could have spawned in. 

Why NATO chopper crash is smoking and so easier to spot than Russian one i would like to know the reasoning behind that ? Is it simple because the SVD and the VSS. 

Edited by MaximusDickus