Hugx5x12

Players are destroying the gameplay

Please increase the time to exit and enter another server ... increase those 10 seconds of exit, players keep changing opposition all the time inside the game this is ridiculous !!

🙏🙏🙏

• Like 2

why do you want to add 10 sec or more to the 15 sec time?    they should drop it lower.      so your tell me that you want your person to stay in game more than 15 sec after you log out so you can die quickly or what. 

2 minutes ago, dude5556 said:

why do you want to add 10 sec or more to the 15 sec time?    they should drop it lower.      so your tell me that you want your person to stay in game more than 15 sec after you log out so you can die quickly or what. 

The issue he is having is he don't want pvp players log off and login (after joinning another server, moving to another location and coming back to the original server). He want to prevent that by adding 10 more seconds to the timer. Or to force players to face the battle instead of fleeing (?)

I don't know if you can do that on console, but on pc we can leave the server at the first second while our character is going to stay until the cooldown drops. You don't have to wait if you don't feel in danger and ghosters can't abuse with server hopping. And by the way, won't be a thing anymore with the next update (1.04)

• Like 1

ah, that better explain lol.    I get that an yes they do have something like that for server hopping. there's spawning in timer that makes you wait anywhere from 30 sec to a few minutes to spawn into the server  .      and hopefully that comes in our next update 1.03 an 1.04.

my question is: when they will launch 1.4 for us console owners? The game is boring with dump / server hop... there are no more guns, i cant find 1 single good gun... only bk-133, mosin and pistols 

3 minutes ago, kalibhan_br said:

my question is: when they will launch 1.4 for us console owners? The game is boring with dump / server hop... there are no more guns, i cant find 1 single good gun... only bk-133, mosin and pistols 

They said mid july (if nothing goes wrong) somewhere on twitter

Xbox players should see 100 server slots in the upcoming months as well (I don't think it's going to be live for july to be honest)

1 minute ago, kalibhan_br said:

go to the high-risk area or military area you will find better guns I role with an SK  and an sg5   and my back up kit is my AK   found in a military tent   m70  or the lad.   you can find them it takes time or find someone who looks gear up and blast them away.  

1 hour ago, Lt.Master said:

O problema que ele está tendo é que ele não quer que jogadores pvp façam logoff e façam login (depois de entrar em outro servidor, mudar para outro local e voltar ao servidor original). Ele quer evitar isso adicionando mais 10 segundos ao temporizador. Ou forçar os jogadores a enfrentar a batalha em vez de fugir (?)

Eu não sei se você pode fazer isso no console, mas no pc nós podemos deixar o servidor no primeiro segundo enquanto o personagem vai ficar até o cooldown cair. Você não precisa esperar se não se sentir em perigo e os ghosters não podem abusar com o salto de servidor. E, a propósito, não será mais uma coisa com a próxima atualização (1,04)

Thank you for the explanation...

That's what i meant

On 6/27/2019 at 10:20 AM, kalibhan_br said:

While those issues are true, don’t underestimate the bk133 and mosin combo, it’s very formidable.

21 hours ago, Nayte said:

While those issues are true, don’t underestimate the bk133 and mosin combo, it’s very formidable.

Not against an AR, fires faster, reloads faster, have more bullets. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love shotguns in general (always try to use them in games) and the mosin is great. All bolt action weapons are cool in my book. 

But they don't stand a chance against an AR. Not. A. Chance. 

3 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Not against an AR, fires faster, reloads faster, have more bullets. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love shotguns in general (always try to use them in games) and the mosin is great. All bolt action weapons are cool in my book. 

But they don't stand a chance against an AR. Not. A. Chance. 

It all depends on who’s behind the firearm..

2 hours ago, Nayte said:

It all depends on who’s behind the firearm..

Ofcourse. I'm way better with a semi-auto M4 than with a mosin. Shotgun with buckshots, i'm pretty decent with aswell. 

You might blow me away with your mosin... who knows. 

What I realy dont get is the constant attraction of the Military loot spots?

It seems to me the majority of Players believes it is THE ultimate objective to go to mili loot spots and finalise the Equipment Always hoping for an M4 or THE missing bit. Now sooner or later you then catch this shot (even wearing plate armor and all kind of souveniers from earlier loots) and run again possibly to the next mili loot spot or to youre burried loot. I just think there shall be more around the game like trying to live in an area, with base, car and observing it with a possie?

So to your Topic, it is for me not usefull to search for Hours for this one bit and I use all weapons I get during my activities in Chernaus which are not focused mainly on mili loot spots.

I have to say I am not a skilled Player in PVP in this Game here. At some other games this clearly is different but need to practice more which is dificult as your result is always final if done wrong :-)

Edited by CPUTestUnit
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, CPUTestUnit said:

What I realy dont get is the constant attraction of the Military loot spots?

It seems to me the majority of Players believes it is THE ultimate objective to go to mili loot spots and finalise the Equipment Always hoping for an M4 or THE missing bit. Now sooner or later you then catch this shot (even wearing plate armor and all kind of souveniers from earlier loots) and run again possibly to the next mili loot spot or to youre burried loot. I just think there shall be more around the game like trying to live in an area, with base, car and observing it with a possie?

The mil loot spawn points should give you the one shot kill auto guns. Its easier then to kill infected etc

yes, got that. But as said, it also takes on shot to get back to the beach even if equiped with those so I Question if it is worth the whole west run thing?

1 hour ago, BeyonderG0D said:

15 segundos é suficiente para encontrar 

in my analysis, no The game is very difficult in the matter of bullet damage ... strategy to kill professional players takes a lot of time! And yes, they do it all the time, they switch servers constantly and change positions

3 hours ago, Hugx5x12 said:

in my analysis, no The game is very difficult in the matter of bullet damage ... strategy to kill professional players takes a lot of time! And yes, they do it all the time, they switch servers constantly and change positions

Ive found players doing that before trust me always follow if you know you got a direct hit on them.

11 hours ago, CPUTestUnit said:

yes, got that. But as said, it also takes on shot to get back to the beach even if equiped with those so I Question if it is worth the whole west run thing?

If you get a military helmet, and the plate carrier, and an automatic 30 round military rifle, you are pretty much untouchable.

If the average non mil player with a BK18 or an sg5k or a shotgun tries to take a mil level equipped player out, you have no chance. There are videos on Youtube demonstrating the need for up to seven shots to kill such a player. The mil player with an M4, AKM, or LAR only has to hit you the once, and they can spray 30 rounds at you. The single shot rifles, DC527, tundra and mosin rounds are similar one shot rifles, but you had better be a good fast shot.

In the end, if a guy with an M4, AKM or an SLR sees you first, you are on your way to the beach. The liklihood of you one shotting them is so low. The weight of fire advantage these guns have is huge.

The no face hitbox is part of the problem. With a helmet on, your head is impervious to bullets (you will survive the first shot), same with the plate carrier.

The only way to win is to camp. Player to player encounters are all about chance and speed. If you are travelling, you are a clear target. Stationary in a bush, no one will see you. If you are already a bush (ghillie suit) even better. Boring game play in my opinion (I dont camp, or KOS), but it is what it is.

• Like 1

All the crying do you really need  a hankie Seriously if you don't want to pvp then go  to the east and hide . After the patch  people will no longer be able to jump servers like they do now . So get use to walking and running from zombies and spawn looters/gear looters  your going to cry even more about that . 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:43 AM, aux7 said:

If you get a military helmet, and the plate carrier, and an automatic 30 round military rifle, you are pretty much untouchable.

I beg to differ, I just sat 2 players down with my tundra. picked them at 200+ meters. Pretty sure the second of the two hit the ground only after he heard the shot that killed his buddy. took the third down with that 12 ga. obedience stick. all geared with assault rifles, plate armor and tac helmets, all had the mindset they could just S.O.S and come out on top.

25 minutes ago, Mikel18713 said:

I beg to differ, I just sat 2 players down with my tundra. picked them at 200+ meters. Pretty sure the second of the two hit the ground only after he heard the shot that killed his buddy. took the third down with that 12 ga. obedience stick. all geared with assault rifles, plate armor and tac helmets, all had the mindset they could just S.O.S and come out on top.

The Tundra should be able to do that. Sure, I kinda meant if you had low level weapons, maybe I didnt make it so clear

You hit someone with the shotgun at 200m?

no, the third actually tracked me down, thought he was going to get the jump on me inside a building. he got off maybe 5 rounds of 5.56 before he sat down.

***EDIT*** before my tundra came along, I relied on the 527, which was just as effective with a hunting scope, of which i still use due to its much quieter and the bottle suppresser lasts longer on it.

Edited by Mikel18713
  • Like 1

Sure, all of you´re Arguments here make again clear the game Sources from Arma and acts as a Combat sim more then as a survival sim.

Interesting to read all that About unbalanced weapons and so on.

I think the stopp of Server hoping and binding Player lives to a Server will mean a complete new game .

- Everyone Needs to stay over night.

- There are no more tents with 10+ M4´s in it which obvisiously had been produced.

- There will be no more 20 towerbase with huge walls where you normaly would Need 180+ trees for.

- Players might get used to "their" servermapp they Play on and will lern the neighbours.

Ist Opening up a lot of opertunity for my opinion.

Even having a Server then turning from spring to summer to autum and winter would be possible.

I really look much forward for it.

I Play Dayz as it comes. I am not a camper and don´t really care if I get shot and need to speed back to the base.

I am more Looking for crazy Things and unusuals and to settle down in an area and start to "own" it by using the Coverage ellement more then the power ellement.

Edited by CPUTestUnit

24 minutes ago, CPUTestUnit said:

Claro, todos vocês aqui são argumentos para tornar claro o jogo Fontes de Arma e atuar como um Sim de Combate mais do que um Sim de Sobrevivência.

Interessante ler tudo sobApesar dos bugs amo dayz,nunca deixarei de jogar porém precisa reparar erros o mais urgente possivel nos consoles estão perdendo jogadores com problemas pequenos re armas desequilibradas e assim por diante.

Eu acho que a parada do Servidor esperando e ligando o Player a um Servidor significará um novo jogo completo.

- Todo mundo precisa ficar durante a noite.

- Não há mais tendas com mais de 10 M4 que tenham sido produzidas.

- Não haverá mais 20 towerbase com enormes paredes onde você normalmente precisaria de mais de 180 árvores.

- Os jogadores podem se acostumar com o "servermap" que eles jogam e vão ajudar os vizinhos.

Ist Abrindo muita opertunidade para minha opinião.

Mesmo tendo um servidor, em seguida, girando da primavera para o verão para o outono e inverno seria possível.

Eu realmente estou muito ansioso por isso.

Eu jogo o Dayz como ele vem. Eu não sou um campista e realmente não me importo se eu levar um tiro e precisar voltar para a base.

Estou mais à procura de coisas loucas e incomuns e para se estabelecer em uma área e começar a "possuí-la" usando o ellenement de cobertura mais do que o power ellement.

Apesar dos bugs amo dayz

Nunca deixarei de jogar porém precisa reparar erros o mais urgente possível nos consoles estão perdendo jogadores com problemas pequenos 

🙏🤝